In late Jan. 2022, the Pres. of El Salvador, Nayib Bukele, read that a Rite Aid Store in New York City will soon close because of shoplifting.
Bukele responded with a tweet, “Is there a deliberate plan to destroy the United States from within?”
The answer to Pres. Bukele’s question is, “Yes, there is a deliberate plan to destroy the U.S. from within.”
- Former Pres. Obama announced his intent to fundamentally transform the U.S.
- Biden calls it Build Back Better.
- The UN calls it “Transforming our World: The 2030 Sustainable Development Goals,” and Biden supports it.
- Biden promised to end “Trump’s America First Agenda.”
- The World Economic Forum is calling for a “Great Reset” (effort to change governments, societies, working conditions, incomes, etc., all over the world).
This writer would ask Pres. Bukele, “Do you really know the Pres. of the U.S.?”
- He said he would crush the virus but hasn’t.
- He said the rise in inflation is transitory, but it is still a problem.
- He said he has solved the supply-chain crisis but hasn’t.
- He said he wouldn’t leave any Americans in Afghanistan, but a new report says he left about 9,000 Americans there.
- He said he wouldn’t demand that vaccinations be made mandatory, but he issued an executive order for companies with more than 100 employees to mandate them.
- He said the vaccines are “safe and effective,” but multitudes have had adverse reactions, and many have died.
- He swore in the name of God that to the best of his ability, he would “preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States,” but he has locked down churches (denying freedom of religion), called for the censorship of misinformation (denying freedom of speech to those that disagree with him), etc.
- He calls himself a “good Catholic,” but supports abortion, same-sex marriage; the globalist effort to get rid of Christianity; has opened America’s borders to drug traffickers, sex-traffickers, human trafficking; he has announced plans to spend $30 million on crack pipes for drug addicts; there is a surge in the death of teenagers that overdose with fentanyl, etc.
- Biden (the so-called “big guy”), his son Hunter (owner of the Laptop from Hell), and Pres. Biden’s brother James are accused of illegal activities, and they are covering it up by refusing to release documents to investigators.
- He has been illegally flying citizens of other nations to various cities around the U.S. in the middle of the night to try to keep from getting caught.
- He promised to unify the U.S., but he accuses the police of violence and calls them racists; his administration calls those that protest at school board meetings “domestic terrorists”; he supports the political prosecution of those that protested the election on Jan. 6; he blames the unvaccinated for spreading Covid, but vaccinated citizens are spreading Covid, and he refuses to mention it, etc.
- The U.S. was exporting oil and natural gas when Biden took office, but Biden cut America’s production, and the U.S. is now importing oil and natural gas from Russia.
- He sold oil from America’s strategic reserves to stop the rise in gas prices, but they are still rising.
- He shut down coal and oil companies to protect the climate but picked a man, John Kerry, who has 6 houses, 12 cars, 2 yachts, and flies around in a private jet to be his Climate Czar.
Much more could be said, but the destruction of the U.S. from within is ongoing, and it is just a matter of time until the U.S. is brought under a one-world government.
Here are some recent prophecy-related events.
One, concerning the coming world government and world religion: on Jan. 27, 2022, Roman Catholic Archbishop Carlo Maria Vigano sent a letter to the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB) and the prefect of the Congregation for the Doctrine of Faith (CDF).
In my words, here are some of the things Vigano letter said:
- The response of the U.S. government and the Roman Catholic Church to Covid-19 is “part of a global conspiracy to control the people of the world.”
- The USCCB and the CDF are wrongly advising faithful Catholics that it is their “moral duty” to be vaccinated for the “greater good” because the true beneficiaries of the global vaccination campaign are the globalists, not ordinary citizens.
- The Catholic hierarchy’s full and repeated support of the globalist vaccination campaign without making any mention of the ineffectiveness or the danger of the vaccines is proof of their allegiance to the globalist agenda.
- The Catholic hierarchy is betraying their mandate as ministers of Christ by serving as agents of the New World Order (world government).
- These people who are usually as corrupt in doctrine as they are in morals are anxious to transform the Church into a servant on the New World Order, and they are apostate in the faith.
- Another Roman Catholic group called The Pontifical Academy of Life (that supports population control by using contraceptives) is denying the facts (about the ineffectiveness and danger of the vaccinations), denying the existence of a globalist plan to reduce the population of the earth, and denying that there is a globalist plan to restrict the natural rights of citizens.
- It is not surprising that the Roman Catholic Church has started serving the globalists that are working for a world government or that Bergoglio (Pope Francis) wants to head up the coming world religion that the globalists intend to establish. (Writer’s Note: If the 85-year-old Pope wants to head up the coming world religion, he must think it is close.)
- There is a crisis of leadership in government and the Church; both are denying that God is our Creator, Lord and Redeemer; both have lost their legitimacy; and both have lost the right to expect citizens to obey them.
(Writer’s Comment: These Catholic agencies probably disagree with Vigano’s comments, but this writer believes he is probably right on these issues.)
Here is a link to the article:
Two, concerning a one-world religion: on Feb. 4, 2022, Pope Francis opened a diplomatic mission in Abu Dhabi (location of the first Abrahamic Family House) to advance his effort to bring all religions together and merge them into one body.
Three, concerning deceit, election fraud, violence, etc.: on Feb. 4, 2022, prophecy expert and former White House Correspondent William Koenig posted the opinion that liberals are getting very concerned about losing the U.S. midterm elections; the evidence of election fraud is piling up; lawsuits are coming; an army of Democrat lawyers will try to delay action in the courts; politicians and the media will twist the truth; and things will probably get very nasty before the next vote.
Four, at the Republican National Committee meeting this week, delegates made it clear that they will support former Pres. Trump as their candidate if he decides to run.
If Trump runs, the globalist effort to keep him from strengthening the U.S. and keeping America out of the one-world government will know no limits.
(Note: While playing a round of golf on Jan. 25, 2022, former Pres. Trump said he will be the 47th president of the U.S., meaning he intends to replace Biden.)
Five, concerning lawlessness and the immigration of illegal aliens, sex traffickers, drug traffickers, terrorists, etc. into the U.S.: on Feb. 4, 2022, it was reported that the executive director of The Catholic Charities of the Rio Grande Valley (CCRGV), Sister Norma Pimentel, has admitted that the Biden administration is using taxpayer money to reimburse the group for illegally bringing these people into the U.S.
Have you got that? A Catholic group is accepting money from the “good Catholic” in the White House, a friend of the globalist Pope, to break the law by helping sex traffickers, drug traffickers, terrorists, etc., get into the U.S.?
Six, concerning wickedness: on Feb. 2, 2022, it was reported that a co-chair of Dr. Anthony Fauci’s National Institutes of Health (NIH) education committee, Adam Hott, also serves on a Chinese Communist influence committee (The United States Heartland Chinese Association; USHCA).
Seven, concerning the coming economic collapse during the Tribulation Period: on Feb. 2, 2022, Meta (formerly Facebook) stock lost about $200 billion, the largest one-day decline in one company in stock market history.
Company officials blamed TikTok, but others blamed Meta for censoring and keeping data on users.
Eight, concerning an increase in the frequency and intensity of natural disasters at the end of the age: on Feb. 3, 2022, a 6.8 earthquake struck Peru. There were no initial reports of injury or damage.
Nine, concerning a covenant of peace with many in the Middle East: on Jan. 30, 2022, an editorial in the Arab Times called for Kuwait to sign a normalization agreement with Israel and urged all of the Gulf States to do likewise.
The Kuwaiti editor said, “Peace with this most advanced country (Israel) is the right thing to do.”
He added, “Let the foolish (Palestinians) fend for themselves.”
Ten, also concerning a covenant of peace with many in the Middle East: on Feb. 3, 2022, Israel and Bahrain signed a joint security agreement.
The Israeli and Bahraini militaries will share military intelligence and work together on other issues.
There is speculation that the Abraham Accords will lead to other agreements with Israel’s new allies in the Gulf region.
Eleven, concerning the destruction of Damascus, Syria (Isa. 17) in one night, and the Battle of Gog and Magog (Russia, Iran and others attacking Israel on the Golan Heights; Ezek. 38-39): on Feb. 2, 2022, it was reported that Damascus (Syria) has complained to Russia about Israeli attacks on Syria, and Israel has made it clear that the attacks will continue as long as Syria allows Iran to have troops, weapons and bases in Syria for an attack on Israel.
Twelve, on Feb. 7, 2022, Archbishop Vigano released another important message.
Here is my summation of what he said:
- The Canadian trucker protest opposes the establishment of the New World Order (world government) that the World Economic Forum (WEF) calls The Great Reset and the UN calls Agenda 2030.
- Many heads of state have attended the WEF School for Young Leaders (Justin Trudeau, Emmanuel Macron, Boris Johnson, Angela Merkel, Nicolas Sarkozy and Tony Blair to name just a few).
- Canada has been infiltrated by globalists.
- I support your protest, am praying that it will succeed, and that it will spread to other nations.
- The hardships being imposed upon you are what The Great Reset and Build Back Better are promising to impose upon the world, and the situation will get worse.
- Know that the NWO dictatorship intends to “totally erase every trace of Our Lord Jesus Christ from society, from history, and from the traditions of peoples.”
- Stand up for your rights, Canadians, but know that true freedom can only come from Jesus Christ.
- Pray that Jesus will return to reign over society, you, and your family.
Here is a link to Vigano’s message:
(More: On Feb.7, 2022, it was reported that American truckers are planning a “Convoy to D.C. 2022.” Those that want to keep Jesus in U.S. society need to stand up for their rights.)
(More: At the time of this writing, GoFundMe was blocking gifts to help the Truckers, so donors are using the Christian site called GiveSendGo. GoFundMe said donors have two weeks to submit a request for a refund, and some U.S. officials are threatening to investigate the company for telling donors the money will go to the truckers and then withholding it. Some say it is fraud.)
FYI: It is this writer’s opinion that globalists want to stop all preaching of the gospel and all mention of Bible morality; disarm and force everyone on earth to submit to global government and its morality; control the life, income, speech, etc., of everyone on earth: silence all opposition, and drastically decrease the population of the earth. The globalists will succeed because not enough people are standing up.
Finally, are you Rapture Ready?
If you want to be rapture ready and go to heaven, you must be born again (John 3:3). God loves you, and if you have not done so, sincerely admit that you are a sinner; believe that Jesus is the virgin-born, sinless Son of God who died for the sins of the world, was buried, and raised from the dead; ask Him to forgive your sins, cleanse you, come into your heart and be your Saviour; then tell someone that you have done this.
As American diplomats scurry to flee Ukraine, President Joe Biden said Russia is poised to spread misery throughout the country if it follows up its massive troop buildup with an invasion.
Biden spoke by phone with Russian President Vladimir Putin for an hour on Saturday. Earlier Saturday, the State Department announced that most U.S. diplomatic personnel are being pulled out of Ukraine, which is currently encircled by about 130,000 Russian troops.
The call focused on “Russia’s escalating military buildup on the borders of Ukraine,” according to a White House readout.
“President Biden was clear that, if Russia undertakes a further invasion of Ukraine, the United States together with our Allies and partners will respond decisively and impose swift and severe costs on Russia.
“President Biden reiterated that a further Russian invasion of Ukraine would produce widespread human suffering and diminish Russia’s standing.
“President Biden was clear with President Putin that while the United States remains prepared to engage in diplomacy, in full coordination with our Allies and partners, we are equally prepared for other scenarios,” the readout said.
A senior administration official termed the call “professional and substantive” but said there was “no fundamental change in the dynamic that has been unfolding now for several weeks,” CNN reported.
“The two presidents agreed that our teams will stay engaged in the days ahead,” the official said. “Russia may decide to proceed with military action anyway. Indeed, that is a distinct possibility.”
Should the West do more to protect Ukraine?Yes No
The official said the U.S. remains “committed to keeping the prospect of de-escalation through diplomacy alive.”
“But we’re also clear-eyed about the prospects of that, given the readily apparent steps Russia is taking on the ground in plain sight, right before our eyes. The stakes of this are too high not to give Russia every chance to avoid an action that we believe would be catastrophic. So as always, we continue along two paths.”
The official said Biden made offers to assure Russia of its security, but it “remains unclear whether Russia is interested in pursuing its goals diplomatically.”
As for whether an invasion will actually take place, the official said, “I think the honest answer to that question is we don’t have full visibility into President Putin’s decision making.”
“But you know, we are not basing our assessment of this on what the Russians say publicly,” the official added.
“We are basing his assessment on what we are seeing on the ground … which is a continued Russian buildup on the border with Ukraine, and no meaningful evidence of de-escalation, or really of any interest in de-escalation.”
The official said the U.S. will continue and even increase its support for Ukraine to help it defend itself should Russian aggression escalate.