As I understand it, Jesus taught that there will be a generation that sees all the signs beginning to come to pass (Luke 21:28).
He was saying the generation that sees everything shaping up is to know that their redemption (deliverance; the completion of God’s plan) is drawing near.
Many prophecy teachers agree that the terminal generation signs are appearing like never before.
The following reports appear to back that up.
As you read these reports, realize that:
- Never before have I heard of the IRS advertising for armed agents that are willing to kill U.S. citizens.
- Never before has America had the depth of government corruption we appear to have today.
- Never before has the FBI raided a former president’s home.
- Never before have I heard of nations forcing farmers to use less fertilizer and grow less cattle during food shortages.
- Never before have I heard of a global leader calling people useless without criticism.
- Never before have I heard of school textbooks telling children to eat bugs and weeds.
- Never before have globalists said people will own nothing and be happy.
- Never before have I heard of schools telling students it is bad to call America a nation under God.
The reprobate minds that are promoting the globalist agenda are taking the world toward prophetic fulfillment and a time of tribulation like never before.
One, last week, I wrote that on Aug. 7, 2022, the U.S. Senate passed the $739 billion deceptively named “Inflation Reduction Act” (the Congressional Budget Office, hundreds of economists, a few Democrats, and every Republican says it will not reduce inflation).
- Contains no money for more troops to defend America.
- Contains no money for more police to make America’s cities safer.
- Contains no money to make America’s borders more secure.
- Funds about 87,000 new IRS agents to track American citizens’ buying and selling.
This week, I want to add to that:
Four days later, on Aug. 11, 2022, the IRS posted a help wanted ad on USAjobs.gov.
Several things are causing concern about the IRS hiring 87,000 more agents.
- One of the agents’ duties listed in the IRS help wanted ad is to “Carry a firearm and be willing to use deadly force, if necessary.”
- Another duty is, “Be willing and able to participate in arrests, execution of search warrants, and other dangerous assignments.”
- In recent months, the IRS has bought several million rounds of ammunition for pistols, shotguns, and AR-15 rifles.
- Many government officials support the World Economic Forum (WEF) that says, “You will own nothing and be happy.”
- They want the government to own everything before 2030.
- Many government officials want to disarm America’s citizens.
- About 30 armed FBI agents recently raided former Pres. Trump’s home.
The concern is that the IRS is seeking to hire thousands of agents that will be heavily armed and willing to kill U.S. citizens; at the same time, some government officials want to disarm U.S. citizens; and the U.S. is supporting a group (the WEF) that wants to confiscate everyone’s property.
Is the government afraid U.S. citizens might fight to keep their homes, farms, and other possessions?
(Update: On Aug. 13, 2022, it was reported that the IRS had just deleted the help wanted ad seeking people to “carry a firearm and be willing to use deadly force, if necessary.” I could have deleted the above but think voters need to know that the IRS wanted to hire people that would be willing to kill citizens.)
Two, concerning corruption: on Aug. 11, 2022, it was reported that Sen. Ron Johnson said, “We have a corrupt medical system in this country. From the pharmaceutical companies, down to the federal health agencies through to the research agencies and the medical journals.”
The corruption is in several layers of our government, and that is very troubling.
- The Presidency of the U.S.
- The Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- The National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- The Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- The Department of Justice (DOJ)
- The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
- The Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
It is easy to believe that the U.S. government will support the coming deceitful New World Order.
(More: On Aug. 12, 2022, Dave Hodges said it like this on The Common Sense Show: “The enemy is not at the gate. The enemy is inside the gate.)
Three, concerning corruption: on Aug. 12, 2022, William Koenig reported in Koenig’s Eye View that some people believe Pres. Trump has documents that suggest the involvement of high-level FBI and DOJ officials in the Russian collusion hoax and other schemes.
There is some speculation that the high-level FBI and DOJ officials sent the FBI agents to Mar-a-Lago to find and seize the evidence Trump has.
A few Republicans are seeking whistleblowers that can confirm this, and Koenig noted that whistleblowers are coming forward.
Skeptics should recall that FBI agents have been caught lying to judges and the media about the Russian collusion hoax, and DOJ officials have falsely called parents domestic terrorists for complaining about CRT being taught in schools, etc.
(More: Speculation that this was a dirty trick to keep Trump from running for Pres. again is also rampant.)
(More: On Aug. 15, 2022, it was reported that Rep. Jim Jordan said 14 FBI Whistleblowers have visited Republican members of the House Judiciary Committee alleging misconduct by leaders of the FBI.)
Four, concerning the return of Jews to the Promised Land at the end of the age (Jer. 31:8-9): on Aug. 11, 2022, it was reported that 31,066 Jews have already returned from Russia (18,891) and Ukraine (12,175) this year.
Almost 74% of the 16 to 80-year-old Jews that have returned from Ukraine are women because fighting-age men are not allowed to leave the country while the war is raging.
This brings to mind the fact that war will cause a shortage of men during the Tribulation Period, resulting in seven women being willing to marry one man so they can have a child (Isa. 4:1).
Five, concerning food shortages and famine: on Aug. 9, 2022, it was reported that:
- There are about 54,000 farms in the Netherlands.
- 11,200 farms (almost 21%) are being forced to shut down to meet climate change emission goals.
- 17,600 farms (almost 33%) are being forced to reduce the number of cattle they own to meet climate change nitrogen pollution standards.
Farmers are losing their livelihood, food shortages will increase, and past reports have said these policies are going to be forced on nations all over the world.
They are part of the “Transforming our World: the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development” goals.
(More: on Aug. 13, 2022, on The Common Sense Show, Dave Hodges said this issue of cattle polluting the air is mentioned in Biden’s “Inflation Reduction Act.” Hodges didn’t say what the bill says about it, but he did say it is in Biden’s bill, and he said food shortages are coming.).
Six, concerning food shortages and famine: on Aug. 14, 2022, it was reported that:
- The Canadian government is preparing to force Canadian farmers to reduce the amount of nitrogen fertilizer they use to grow crops.
- Forcing farmers to use less nitrogen fertilizer will reduce the amount of food that is produced.
- Reducing world hunger by 2030 is a UN goal, but using less nitrogen fertilizer will increase world hunger, not reduce it.
Using less nitrogen fertilizer is also part of the “Transforming our World: the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development” goals.
(More: While the current U.S. administration is falsely claiming that the U.S. has zero inflation, the UN is warning that food prices will keep rising because the price of fertilizer will keep rising, and crop yields will decline.)
(Note: The inflation rate is still 8.5%, not zero.)
Seven, concerning a global population reduction: on Aug. 12, 2022, it was reported that Yuval Noah Harari, chief advisor to World Economic Forum (WEF) head Klaus Schwab, said that the world does not need most of its current population.
According to Harari, Artificial Intelligence (AI; Robots, etc.) is replacing people, the shift to AI is increasing, and an increasing number of people are becoming useless.
Harari and the WEF value the environment and sustainability more than they value the lives of people.
Eight, concerning America’s abandonment of God: on Aug. 12, 2022, it was reported that the Fargo, North Dakota school board has decided that it is illegal to recite the pledge of allegiance to the flag of the U.S. because it mentions God and does not “align with the districts diversity, equity and inclusion values.”
According to the school board’s vice president, “The pledge had to go because it might upset the Hindus, Muslims, and atheists.”
Nine, concerning pestilence and deceit: on Aug. 15, 2022, Jill Biden, wife of Pres. Joe Biden, tested positive for Covid even though she has been double vaccinated and had two booster shots (jabbed for Covid 4 times).
By now, everyone should know that vaccinations and booster shots do not keep people from getting Covid.
Vaccinated and boosted people may have a milder case of Covid (or they may have a dangerous or life-ending side effect from the vaccinations), but they can still get Covid.
People should be concerned that Big Pharma was donating millions of dollars to politicians and making billions of dollars off mandatory vaccinations.
Sadly, we should follow the money because there is some talk of forcing people to be vaccinated for Monkey Pox and other pandemic scare tactics.
The safety of the public should take precedent over political donations and Big Pharma profits.
Ten, concerning food shortages: on Aug. 8, 2022, it was reported that government-funded propagandists in some western nations are now using children’s books to teach children to eat insects and weeds to save the planet from natural disasters and climate change.
The report said this could be dangerous to children.
Eleven, concerning world government and a possible rise of Ten Kings: on Aug. 16, 2022, Russian Pres. Vladimir Putin said (in my words with my explanation):
- The U.S. and its allies dominate the world in a unipolar fashion (America and its allies act as one power and have too much influence in the world).
- This unipolar dominance is doomed and will be replaced by a multipolar world (the current international order cannot stand and will be replaced by a new international order with more nations sharing the power and influence).
- The era of the unipolar world order is a thing of the past (A new world order and a redistribution of power has arrived.).
According to the Bible, Ten Kings (leaders, czars, etc.) are a prelude to the Antichrist, and they will surrender their power and authority to the Antichrist.
I do not know that Putin’s view of a multipolar world is Ten leaders of groups of nations, but I believe we could be seeing the beginning of that.
Finally, are you Rapture Ready?
If you want to be rapture ready and go to heaven, you must be born again (John 3:3). God loves you, and if you have not done so, sincerely admit that you are a sinner; believe that Jesus is the virgin-born, sinless Son of God who died for the sins of the world, was buried, and raised from the dead; ask Him to forgive your sins, cleanse you, come into your heart and be your Saviour; then tell someone that you have done this.