I wrote this piece over a year ago. I felt led to bring it out once again.
Jews are expected to be liberal and vote Democrat – end of discussion.
Well, in my life that certainly was not the end of the discussion. After I was born again in 1983, my world view, my politics; everything that I was taught to believe as a Jew went up in smoke. I was no longer a liberal. I could not reconcile liberal views with the Word of God. It was a dramatic change for me and I knew that it had to be God Himself transforming me into His new creation.
Even before I was saved, I knew that abortion was evil. I wrote an article a couple of years ago, in which I revealed the pain, sorrow and torment I experienced when I was told that if I didn’t have an abortion, I would no longer be welcomed into my family. You can read this article here:
I felt guilty and beyond hope. I knew that what I had done was evil and wrong, but it wasn’t until I met the Lord that I experienced forgiveness for this sin. Jesus helped me to see why abortion is such a terrible sin. He also helped me to see that there were so many grieving women who thought that they would never be forgiven. I received hundreds of emails after I wrote that piece. Christian women who had abortions poured their hearts out in these emails, and thanked me for writing about my abortion. Satan was keeping these women in bondage – telling them that they were beyond hope; that God would never forgive this.
I have never seen hatred for a president as I am seeing for President Trump. The mainstream media cannot hide their disdain for him. People openly express that they hope that he is assassinated.
I am spending time with a relative as I write this article. She has been expressing her hatred for Trump to me. She even told me that another woman in my family wants to “kill” Trump before she dies. I know that this is just talk, but to me it’s quite appalling. This goes beyond human hatred. This is demonic.
I asked the relative with whom I am staying why she has such hatred for our president. At first she just said “I HATE him!” But then I asked for a reason. She answered me with a general statement “It’s because of things he does and says.” I then asked her to give me an example. She hesitated but then brought up what Trump had said about women when he didn’t know he was being taped.
I said to her “How about Bill Clinton and what he did in the Oval Office with Lewinsky?” She responded “But Trump wasn’t president yet!” I could only take this to mean that once you become president, you can do what you want. That does not make any sense to me. I’m convinced that this hatred of Trump is directly from Satan and he is using the MSM to do his bidding. Liberals believe anything and everything that comes out of CNN, MSNBC and the major networks.
Controlling the Media
If you watch the Leftist media, you undoubtably get the news through the lens of extreme liberalism. The thing that is most troubling is that the liberal viewers believe all of it – lock, stock and barrel.
After the violence in Charlottesville, President Trump expressed very articulately a question he had about the removal of Confederate monuments. He asked “Where does this end…….should we remove George Washington’s monument, and how about Thomas Jefferson; they both had slaves.”
Had to put on my headphones
CNN stays on all day long at my relatives home. I could feel myself getting angrier and angrier, so I finally put on my headphones while I was making dinner. I should have put on Praise music, but I could still hear the drivel coming from Anderson Cooper and Wolf Blitzer. The station had segment after segment about their hatred of Trump. They called him mentally unstable. They called him unpresidential. They insinuated that he is a bigot. ALL lies.
I finally turned to my relative and asked her “Would you please put on the Animal Planet?” I guess she could see in my eyes that I was getting pretty upset. Or maybe it was when I shouted at Anderson Cooper “LIAR!” Anyway, she turned on the Animal Planet.
Liberals are serving Satan and do not even know it
Satan is the author of confusion, the father of lies and the accuser of the Brethren both day and night. The liberals…….BLM……Occupy……..and now Antifa are all under the spell of the god of this world. They don’t think for themselves – they are told what to think.
President Trump loves Israel and this makes the evil one livid. While BHO was in office, his disdain for PM Netanyahu and Israel made the devil very happy. Satan and his minions were enraged at the election of Donald Trump as our president. The dark forces of evil did NOT see that coming.
Pray for President Trump
We must continue to pray for our president and his family and administration. But while we are praying for them, we should also be lifting up his enemies to God.
As Christians, have you fallen for “Make America Great Again”?
It sounds good. It evokes feelings of patriotism and love for our country. But greatness is not found in power or standing or economy. It does not come from how other countries view us.
The Greatness which our Lord seeks is found here:
“If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land” (2 Chronicles 7:14).
Please notice that in the aforementioned Scripture, the Word says “My people who are called by My name.” This is referring to Christians. The Lost are not called by His name.
Do you think that slaughtering the unborn and marching for the right to do so is greatness?
Do you think that having the highest court in the country change the Biblical definition of marriage to ‘between any two people’ is greatness?
Do you believe that “booing” the Creator of the Universe at a major political event is greatness?
Do you think that displaying a digital 3D image of the Arch of Palmyra (Gate to Baal’s temple) in many American cities shows greatness?
It’s Too Late For America
I’m sorry if that offends the reader. I believe this to the core of my being. America is now a land of filth and depravity. I will still vote in the coming midterms and in presidential elections in 2020 (if we are still here). But I do so out of respect for our Constitution and having the right to vote.
But I do not delude myself. I firmly believe that if true born again Christians had stood up against the evils which pervade our country now; we might not be looking at a country ready to internally combust. Edmund Burke said so well: “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”
But I also know that God is in complete control and He foreknew that America would be in this state today.`
We laid back and rested on our laurels, and watched as every moral fiber of America was ripped away by the Marxist/Socialist God-hating Left.
We elevated President Trump to a place he should never be. He is a man. He is not God. Yes – he has done good things for Israel and for our economy. He is even turning around the migrant policy for Christians to come to America. His predecessor, Barack Hussein Obama, did not want to rescue the Christians in the Middle East. He allowed the most horrific slaughter of Christians in the history of the world.
So yes – President Trump has done good things. I will vote for him again (if we are still here) but I do not delude myself about this man.
We Need God
We need to repent. We need to pray. We need to admonish those who have fallen for a different gospel – the Social Justice gospel, to come back to the TRUE Faith: the TRUE Gospel – the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Did you know that the millions of Social Justice gospel followers are fine with abortion, transgenderism, gay marriage – etc etc ad nauseam. How are we any better than Sodom and Gomorrah, and don’t forget what the Lord did to them!
The Judiciary Hearings for Brett Kavanaugh
The Demonic judiciary hearings which are taking place today on Capitol Hill regarding the nomination of Brett Kavanaugh to be a member of the SCOTUS is a disgusting debacle. I tried to watch it but could not.
We know that the Leftist Marxist/Socialists who are also known as Democrats, are in such a frenzy over the possible appointment of Brett Kavanaugh. Liars are coming out of the woodwork to bring shame and dishonor to this man. Why? One reason: ABORTION.
These blood thirsty demonically possessed people even threatened the Kavanaugh family with physical harm. Can you imagine our Founding Fathers watching this unfold?
Have you seen the videos of the crazed liberals pounding on doors and women weeping over the thought that Roe Vs. Wade could possibly be overturned?
No Turning Back
Brethren, we are too far gone and there is no turning back now. We still have things we should be doing for our Lord and for the lost who have not been given over to their depraved minds by God.
We need to pray for our friends and our family for their salvation. We need to pray for our leaders; President Trump and his family and administration are in need of our prayers daily. The Left would love to kill him. I know that sounds strong but it is true.
We should always take the opportunity to share the true Gospel of Jesus Christ. NOT the Social Justice false gospel; NOT the prosperity gospel; NOT the return to Rome – let’s all be catholic false gospel. We are to share TRUTH and that will dispel the lies which Satan has propagated so well.
After all, that is what he does!
We should be yearning for the return of our Lord and Savior Jesus, every minute of every day. Look up and tell Him that you yearn for His appearing to take us from this wicked place! Brethren, this is our Blessed Hope!!
If you are holding onto things of this earth, and that is keeping you from wanting the Rapture to happen; you need to repent and examine yourself to see if you are in the faith.
While it is impossible to know the day or hour of the Rapture of the Church (Mark 13:32), it is however, possible to recognize the season of His return and our subsequent deliverance (1st Thess. 5:1-3, Hebrews 10:25). For those who would assert our ability to even wonder when Christ could return as soft date setting, just remember that Christ chastised the Pharisees’ and Sadducees, as well as the city of Jerusalem, for not recognizing the season of their visitation (Matt. 16:1-4, Luke 19:41-44).
We are to be actively watching and waiting for the Lord’s soon return (Luke 12:37). This does not mean we sell all of our belongings and move to a mountaintop to idly wait, but to live our lives recognizing that our departure is soon at hand. We are to hold loosely to the things of this life, and to understand the temporary nature of our current existence. When we do this, we renew and sustain our hope and faith in Christ, whilst living in a world that is aggressively falling apart.
With that, I have put together ten definitive signs that point to the very soon return of Christ for His Church. However, there is a bit of a divine-paradox going on here. The Rapture of the Church is the only sign-less event noted in Scripture. Every other prophetic event has either signs for, or other things that lead up to it. The Rapture does not.
So how can see evidence for an event that has no preliminary evidence?
The Bible plainly teaches that the Rapture happens before (or pre) Daniel’s 70th Week (aka…The Tribulation or the time of Jacob’s Trouble). There are two primary purposes for the Tribulation: 1) to discipline Israel and bring her back into relationship with God, 2) to destroy all the Christ-rejecting nations of the world in their current state (Jeremiah 30:7-11). Since the Church could not exist in the first 69Weeks of Daniel, we should be able to conclude with confidence that it will not in the 70th Week of Daniel.
Furthermore, the 70 Weeks of Daniel were exclusively determined for the Jews, and Jerusalem. As members of the Church (i.e., the multi-membered, corporate, body of Christ), we are only beneficiaries (through Christ) of the six must-happen things listed in Daniel 9:24 which MUST find their fulfillment at the conclusion of the 70th Week:
finish the transgression
make an end of sins
make reconciliation for iniquity
bring in everlasting righteousness
seal up vision and prophecy
to anoint the Most Holy
Since national Israel still largely rejects the Messiahship of Jesus to this day, we know that this last week of years must yet be future. Besides, if we are already seeing signs for events that happen after the Rapture, naturally, the Rapture must then be all the sooner. Therefore, since we cannot look for signs of the Rapture itself, we must look for signs of Daniel’s 70th Week.
1. Israel. Clearly, the super-sign of the end times is the rebirth of the nation of Israel. The reason we can be certain it is the super-sign, is because there is no other explanation for the supernatural hatred for her existence amongst the nations. Not even the most tyrannical nation on the planet, North Korea, evokes as much vitriol from the leftists, godless, socialists, and Islamists as does Israel. The world has not seen this level of Anti-Semitism since the pre-World War II days in Europe. Unfortunately, this demonic hatred is not only at the geopolitical level, but also even within Christendom. Movements like Reformed and Covenant theology, as well as eschatological positions of Amillennialism, Preterism, and Post-Millennialism, were all designed to discredit Israel’s legitimacy as both a nation, and as the rightful heirs of the Genesis 15 endowment. Deuteronomy 30:1-10, Ezekiel 37
2. Jerusalem. The fact that Jerusalem is back under Israeli control, especially in light of how she reacquired it, is simply miraculous. Moreover, since 1967, the world has furiously tried to wrest control of Jerusalem back out of Israeli hands. However, as of December 6th, 2017, President Donald Trump became the first gentile world leader (in over 2,500 years) to officially recognize her as the sovereign capital of the nation of Israel further enraging anti-Semites around the world.Zechariah 12:3, Luke 21:24
3. Damascus. Isaiah 17 predicts this Syrian city’s ultimate and total destruction as a city. The fact that the Arab Spring has largely blown over and subsided around the rest of the Middle East, but has continued to linger in Syria, speaks to the prophetic nature of the circumstances there. Not only that, but it became the casus belli to draw in the major players mentioned in Ezekiel 38-39.
4. Gog and Magog. The fact that we are seeing this coalition form before our very eyes over Syria is a sure sign that the Rapture of the church is extremely near. Never before has Russia, Iran, and Turkey (all formerly rival empires) ever collaborated economically, militarily, and politically with a common goal in mind. Listed by their ancient names, modern day Russia, Turkey, and Iran have formed an anti-Israel/US alliance that are currently building their forces literally tens of miles from the Israeli border (to her north). They are not there because they care about Basher Assad, or his regime. They are there because of its proximity to Israel and wealth (spoils). Two things about this stand out to me:
Israel’s allies are either unable or unwilling to help (Ezekiel 38:13)
God defeats this coalition so spectacularly, that spiritual Israel finally awakens, and the people finally demand to rebuild their third temple (Ez. 39:22, 28-29)
For the past two-thousand years, Jesus has been actively building His body the Church (i.e., the corporate, multi-membered, universal body of Christ- as noted in Matt. 16:18, Col. 3:8-11). The reason this event (Ezekiel 38-39) indicates that the Rapture is near, is that this war is the event where God returns His full attention back to My land Israel and My people the Jews (Ez. 38:16). The Church should no longer be in play on the earth, which makes sense. Again, the Church was not in play in the first 69 Weeks of Daniel’s 70 Week’s, why should we be in the 70th? It seems to me that Gog/Magog serves not only as the weathervane event for the Rapture, but also as the transition period into the final 70th Week.
5. The Kings of the East. While Russia, Turkey, and Iran are inexplicably drawn toward Syria, the US is being inescapably drawn to the other side of the world because of the threat from the East. North Korea (NOKO) has been a thorn in the side of US foreign policy since the 1953 Korean Armistice. However, things have been turned on its head since the election of President Trump and his unwillingness to play politics as usual. Due to a number of factors including nationwide malnutrition and starvation, growing corruption and an escalation of desperation, the status quo of the past is no longer an option for NOKO. Only three outcomes are possible for the Kim regime of North Korea:
War with regime change
Denuclearization and reunification
These are all unacceptable outcomes for the Chinese regime. The Chinese prefers the status quo, because it gives them a measure of leverage over the United States. They also realize that after 17 years of combat in Iraq and Afghanistan, the US military (in its present state) barely has the capacity, resources, or manpower to conduct itself simultaneously in two major theaters of war as we once did in World War II. The Philippines, South Korea, Japan, Taiwan, and Australia are all key US allies that require our immediate protection should China engage any of them (or us) militarily. This would require the US to shift most or all our assets from around the globe to meet the Chinese military threat. Our unwillingness to come to Israel’s aid in a Gog/Magog scenario may be because we are fully engaged elsewhere and cannot respond militarily.
6. The Pace of Modernization. The new arms race is not nuclear, it is digital. Nations around the world are racing to corner the market on artificial intelligence (AI), crypto-currency, quantum computers, genetic editing/cloning/modifications, data collection and mining, surveillance, lethal autonomous weapon systems (LAWS), and many more. In fact, technological advancements are moving so rapidly today that an inevitable breakthrough in any one of these areas could upend the current geopolitical balance of power. Of particular note is CERN’s experiments (dimensional portals, teleportation, etc.) in Europe, which could rapidly change the balance of power in their favor. Furthermore, AI opens the possibility for demonic entities to inhabit inanimate objects (as opposed to people). If demons can use Ouija boards, imagine what they can do with autonomous (or “sentient”) system and robot.
7. The Inescapable Threat. The world currently faces numerous, seemingly unsolvable crises (real or perceived) that demands global attention. Issues like: Climate change, economic instability, exploding population growth, weaponized immigration, the decline of fiscal currencies and other 20th century legacy institutions, increasingly hybrid forms of terrorism and crime, cosmic threats (comets, asteroids, solar storms, etc.), global travel and pandemics, and natural disasters (super-volcanoes, tsunamis, 9-10.0 earthquakes, etc.). Even the threat of these have caused tremendous anxiety amongst the world’s leaders and populations. Luke 21:25-26
8. Peace and Safety. The more destabilized the world becomes, the more the people will clamor for peace and safety. People will willingly trade their liberty for security, which is what globalists have wanted all along (via the Hegelian dialectic). Although this has been the case for the last thirty-years or more, the call for it has only intensified as the world has increasingly become more unhinged. While this is a passive sign, it is however, the one phrase Paul told us to listen for that would precede immediate the destruction caused by the Rapture. 1st Thess. 5:1-3
9. Godlessness. The Apostle Peter remarked that in the last days, scoffers would come mocking that Christ had not yet returned (2nd Peter 3:3-4). Paul wrote that in the last days, perilous times would come (2nd Tim. 3:1). Paul’s definition of perilous interestingly enough, does not include war or natural disasters, but how treacherous and wicked men would become. Jesus stated that in the last days, because lawlessness abounded, the love of many would grow cold (Matt. 24:12). Furthermore, Jesus stated that the days surrounding His return would be similar to Noah and Lot’s day, both of which were noted for being exceedingly violent and wicked. Luke 17:26-30
The rise in godlessness and the general lack of fear/respect for God began back in the 19th-century when man first began to progress in both science and technology. This while many humanistic philosophies were simultaneously being developed. Existentialism, Marxism, Darwinism, Secularism, Socialism, Eugenics, Higher and Lower Criticism, etc., were all devoted to either doubt, reinvent, or dismiss God and the Bible. Either through coercion, deception, or manipulation into the public and higher education systems (even seminaries), these humanistic doctrines became the new modern dogma of the left.
While I believe that most of God’s attributes are limitless, there is one, which I suspect, is not. That is His tolerance of evil. God is longsuffering, but that longsuffering will not go on indefinitely. At some point, God will have to bring judgment upon this earth because His righteousness demands it. Ruth Graham (Billy Graham’s wife) was quoted as having once said that if God does not punish America soon, He will have to apologize to Sodom and Gomorrah.
Since the left dominates the media and the government (both state and federal), it has wide platforms for promoting these humanistic narratives; their intent being stamping out true, biblical Christianity. Why is there such fierce opposition to Christianity, as opposed to Islam or communism? Both of those have long, sordid, and proven track records of death and violence.
The answer is that Satan is currently managing this planet, and will tolerate anything and everything, except for the truth. In fact, we have arrived at such a time now that the godless are mentally, spiritually, and physically unable to distinguish right from wrong, up from down, or male from female, etc. Luke 4:5-7, Romans 1:18-32, Ephesians 2:2, 1st Peter 5:8
10. Convergence. While each generation could claim one or two from this list, none but ours could claim all of them. The sad fact is that this list is hardly comprehensive at all. There are so many more things pointing to the soon return of Christ that written space here does not allow for. Daniel was told that the end would come as a flood, and a flood-indeed it is (Daniel 9:26). However, it is not only the convergence of signs that is noteworthy; there is also the convergence of believers all coming to the same conclusions.
At no point in church history, has so many believers from so many spectrums all been so convinced that we are living in the last days. I believe this speaks to the Holy Spirit’s witness to us all who are awake and watching. Granted, most of the mainstream and aberrant churches and movements (Emergent, Hebrew-roots, Social Justice Gospel, Prosperity Gospel, Seeker-Sensitive, etc.) are sound asleep; however, the watchers are not. We may disagree on some of the finer points of eschatology; but we all generally agree that these are what the Bible describes as the last days.
Even So, Maranatha
**Pete Garcia (from The Omega Letter) is an accomplished blogger/author with over three-hundred published articles. He is a Christian who loves the Lord, and loves researching and writing about all things relating to eschatology and Christ’s soon return.