In one of my past articles, I wrote that I believe America is in a spiritual war because we have thrown God:
- Out of many of our schools.
- Out of many of our courts.
- Out of most of our government.
- Out of most of our homes.
- Out of most of our churches.
- We have soaked our land in the blood of aborted babies.
- Our government has been buying and selling the body parts of aborted babies.
- We have elected people to lead us that say they are Christians, but they vote for abortion, promote the gay agenda, appoint godless judges, refuse to punish criminals, sell their vote to large campaign contributors, and they ignore what is best for ordinary citizens.
- We have openly blasphemed God in books, movies, TV, and the media (and we have come to regard this blasphemy as ‘normal’).
I decided to repeat this on Sept. 30, 2022, when an evil and immoral world leader, Russian Pres. Putin announced that Russia was annexing four areas of Ukraine.
Putin called the West a fallen civilization because the West has:
- Embraced Satanism (we support the coming godless world government).
- Forced drug addiction (we have opened our border to drug traffickers).
- Gender ambiguity (we don’t know how many genders there are, and some don’t know what a woman is).
- Organized hunts of people as if they’re animals (very little is done to combat shootings in cities, schools, etc.).
Sadly, Putin is right.
Here are some recent events that appear to indicate that the Rapture is close.
One, concerning the rise of godlessness and the decline of America: on Sept. 15, 2022, Cal. Gov. Newsome launched a billboard campaign in several states that misused Scriptures to support abortion.
On Sept. 29, 2022, a famous Cal. pastor, John MacArthur, responded to Newsome in an open letter saying:
- “You revealed to the entire nation how thoroughly rebellious against God you are when you sponsored billboards across America promoting the slaughter of children, whom He creates in the womb (Psalm 139:13-16; Isaiah 45:9-12).”
- “You further compounded the wickedness of that murderous campaign with a reprehensible act of gross blasphemy, quoting the very words of Jesus from Mark 12:31 as if you could somehow twist His meaning and arrogate His name in favor of butchering unborn infants.”
- The “diabolical effect” of your worldview can be seen in “California’s epidemics of crime, homelessness, sexual perversions (like homosexuality and transgenderism), and other malignant expressions of human misery that stem directly from corrupt public policy.”
- “You will stand in the presence of the Holy God who created you, who is your Judge, and He will demand that you give an account for how you have flouted His authority in your governing, and how you have twisted His own Holy Word to rationalize it. As you look over the precipice of eternity, what will your answer be?”
MacArthur ended his open letter to Newsome by saying MacArthur’s church and many Christians are praying for him and urging him to fully repent.
Two, concerning the impact of godlessness on America: on Sept. 30, 2022, it was reported that America’s weapons stockpiles are “dangerously low” because our government has used a “presidential drawdown” 20 times since Aug. 2021 to send military equipment to Ukraine.
According to the report, Dept. of Defense officials have indicated that our low inventory “would be considered problematic during wartime.”
Many citizens have family in the military, and all of us are counting on our military to defend our nation, but they can’t do it without weapons.
We need to understand that our strategic oil reserve and our weapons inventory are very low at a time when wars and rumors of war are common.
Three, on Sept. 26-29, at least 4 very large underwater leaks (perhaps caused by explosions) were detected on the Nord Stream 1 and Nord Stream 2 Pipelines.
Several world leaders said the leaks appear to be sabotage, but no one offered proof.
One prophecy teacher said only 2 nations (Russia and the U.S.) have the ability to blow up a pipeline in water as deep as the Baltic Sea, where the presumed explosions occurred.
If the pipelines were sabotaged, it is unclear who did it, but many officials believe the U.S. is the most likely suspect (and Tucker Carlson believes U.S. Sec. of State Tony Blinken has admitted that the U.S. did it).
Some refer to these statements by U.S. officials:
- S. Sen. Ron Johnson (Dec. 2021), “I certainly hope the Senate Foreign Relations Committee would take up legislation to go beyond suspending it (the Nord Stream 2 Pipeline), but to ending it permanently.”
- S. Undersecretary of State for Political Affairs, Victoria Nuland (Jan. 2022), “If Russia invades Ukraine, one way or another, Nord Stream 2 will not move forward.”
- S. Pres. Joe Biden (Feb. 2022), “If Russia invades (Ukraine), that means tanks or troops crossing the border of Ukraine again, then there will be no longer a Nord Stream 2. We will bring it to an end.”
It will take many months, if ever, to repair the pipelines, and their being out of service is costing Russia a fortune.
Four, concerning the return of Jews to the Promised Land: on Sept. 23, 2022, it was reported that Russia’s calling up 300,000 reserve troops to fight the war in Ukraine has caused a surge in requests by Jews wanting to immigrate to Israel.
Because of the war, the EU has placed sanctions on Russia, and only 2 airlines are still flying out of Russia.
It is unclear how the Jews will get out, but Israel is preparing for a large wave of immigrants.
Five, concerning the division of Israel: on Sept. 21, 2022, Pres. Biden endorsed the Two-State Solution in a speech at the UN.
On Sept. 22, 2022, Interim Israeli Prime Min. Lapid endorsed it at the UN, and Pres. Biden spoke out in agreement with Lapid’s statement.
On Sept. 28, 2022 (exactly one week later), a very large and powerful hurricane named Ian took the lives of many and heaped great damage on Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, and other parts of the U.S.
It seems normal for a natural disaster to strike the U.S. when America’s leaders publicly express support for the division of Israel.
Six, concerning pandemics and food shortages: on Sept. 30, 2022, it was reported that a virus has killed about 100,000 cows and buffaloes in India, and it has sickened more than 2 million more that will die if left untreated.
The disease is contagious, it is spreading to other countries, and it causes sick animals to give less milk.
Seven, concerning an increase in the frequency and intensity of natural disasters: at the time of this writing, the death toll from Hurricane Ian was 105 (101 in Fla.; 4 elsewhere), thousands of people had to be rescued; 2.6 million people were briefly without electricity (down to 440,000 on Oct. 2), some areas got more than 31 inches of rain, only about one-third of the people have flood insurance, and some have lost everything.
Eight, concerning perilous times: Russian Pres. Putin said he will use every weapon (including nuclear weapons) at his disposal to win the war with Ukraine.
On Oct. 4, 2022, it was reported that Ukraine is sending potassium iodine pills to evacuation centers for public distribution in case Russia follows through on the use of nuclear weapons.
Nine, concerning hyperinflation and a global economic collapse: on Oct. 4, 2022, America’s gross national debt topped 31 trillion dollars for the first time in history.
The U.S. Federal Reserve keeps increasing interest rates to try to slow the increase in inflation, but higher interest rates are causing America’s national debt to keep soaring.
Biden could help by slowing his spending, but that is not likely to happen.
(More: On Oct. 4, 2022, OPEC announced plans to cut oil production by two million barrels per day. Biden tried to stop this, but Biden’s effort to give Iran billions (perhaps a trillion dollars) to sign a worthless nuclear weapons agreement has angered the Arabs who want Iran’s nuclear weapons program stopped. Biden is ignoring Arab desires on the Iranian nuclear weapons issue, so they are ignoring him on the oil production issue. Biden has almost emptied America’s strategic oil reserves, so we will likely see the price of gasoline and everything else soaring again. It is sad to contemplate, but Biden may be deliberately trying to collapse the U.S. economy to justify a global currency. He has deliberately destroyed America’s oil independence and refuses to change that policy. Millions of poor and middle-income Americans are struggling to pay their bills, but Biden doesn’t seem to care.)
Finally, are you Rapture Ready?
If you want to be rapture ready and go to heaven, you must be born again (John 3:3). God loves you, and if you have not done so, sincerely admit that you are a sinner; believe that Jesus is the virgin-born, sinless Son of God who died for the sins of the world, was buried, and raised from the dead; ask Him to forgive your sins, cleanse you, come into your heart and be your Saviour; then tell someone that you have done this.