In his Prophecy Update on Jan. 16, 2022, Pastor Tom Hughes said, “All the bad news points to the coming good news.”
The constant bombardment of prophecy-related bad news signifies that the Rapture, Tribulation Period, Second Coming, and Millennial Kingdom of God are coming, and in fact, getting close.
Concerning Jesus, the prophet Isaiah said, “For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this” (Isa. 9:6-7).
- This is more than a wonderful Christmas story.
- It is about the first coming of Jesus as the Christ.
- But it is also about the Second coming of Jesus to sit on the throne of David as the King of kings and Lord of lords.
- Jesus will have a government.
- Jesus will sit on the throne of David to establish a kingdom with judgment and justice.
- God will cause this to happen.
Shortly before this child-King was born, the angel Gabriel appeared unto a virgin named Mary and said, “Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God. And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS. He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end” (Luke 1:30-33).
- Following the crucifixion, Jesus ascended into heaven to be seated on the throne of God (Mark 16:19; Rom. 8:34; Col. 3:1).
- Jesus has been seated at the right hand of God for the last 2,000 years.
- The throne of David was on this earth in Jerusalem.
- The angel Gabriel said Jesus, the Son of the Highest, will sit on the throne of David and rule over the house of Jacob (Israel).
- Jesus will have a kingdom that will never end.
- Other verses teach that it will eventually extend to a new heaven and new earth.
Jesus told us to pray for God’s Kingdom to come and God’s will to be done on earth as it is in heaven.
- Jesus wasn’t telling us to pray for something that won’t happen.
- Jesus was telling us to pray for something that God said will happen.
When we take Communion, Paul said we show the Lord’s death (His first coming as the Christ) till He comes (His Second Coming as the King of kings and Lord of lords).
The Book of Revelation was given by Jesus, and it says He is coming back as King of kings and Lord of lords (Rev. 19:16).
- It says those that refuse to worship the Antichrist and take His Mark will live and reign with Jesus for 1,000 years (Rev. 20:4).
- That is a reference to His sitting on the throne of David in the rebuilt city of Jerusalem and reigning for 1,000 years.
- This will happen at the end of the Tribulation Period.
Jesus called the Jews hypocrites for watching the weather and ignoring the signs of His first coming (Matt. 16:3).
- Are we like the hypocrites?
- Do we pay more attention to the weather than we pay to the signs of His coming?
Peter said, “We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed” (II Pet. 1:19).
- Bible prophecy was given by holy men of God as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.
- Bible prophecy is sure, and we would be wise to pay attention to it.
Paul said, “There is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing” (II Tim. 4:8).
- Would you like to have a crown of righteousness when you get to heaven?
- All you need to do is to start loving the return of Jesus.
It is important to understand the sequence of events.
- First, the Church will go up to meet Jesus in the air in what is commonly called the Rapture (good news for Christians).
- Second, there will be seven years of chaos on earth in what is commonly called the Tribulation Period (bad news for those that miss the Rapture).
- Third, Jesus will come back to this earth at what is commonly called the Second Coming to rule and reign over this earth for 1,000 years and make it a place of peace, justice, and righteousness (good news for Christians).
Signs (globalism, a global pandemic, vaccine mandates and passports, economic crisis, etc.) that the Tribulation Period is near indicate that the Rapture is more near, and the Kingdom on earth is drawing near too.
Here is some recent bad news that points to the coming good news.
One, concerning deceit: on Jan. 19, 2022, it was reported that Project Veritas used a Freedom of Information request to get Dept. of Defense military documents that verify that Dr. Anthony Fauci lied under oath to Congress when he denied funding gain-of-function research on the Covid virus in Wuhan, China.
This man has lied about several things and is not a reliable source of information about the safety of the vaccines, the use of masks, the effectiveness of Ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine, or anything else.
Two, concerning wars and rumors of wars: Biden is threatening Russia with very tough sanctions over growing concern that a Russian invasion of Ukraine is imminent.
Part of the problem is that Trump put tough sanctions on Iran because of its terrorism and nuclear weapons program, but Biden isn’t enforcing them.
Under Biden’s non-enforcement sanction policies, Iran has grown richer, stronger, increased its support for terrorism, and is on the verge of getting nuclear weapons, so Putin is not intimidated by Biden’s threat of tough sanctions on Russia.
Unenforced tough sanctions are useless.
Notice that Biden has:
- Gone easy on foreign illegal immigrants, drug dealers, and human traffickers at the U.S. border with Mexico.
- Gone easy on the Taliban terrorists in Afghanistan.
- Gone easy on the Mullahs that have taken over Iran.
- Gone easy on the Russians (approved their pipeline, etc.).
- Gone easy on China (Hunter’s friends and probable source of Covid).
- Been tough on U.S. citizens (left U.S. citizens in Afghanistan; discharged unvaccinated U.S. troops; mandated vaccines; had unvaccinated citizens fired, medical employees fired, truckers fired; had DOJ investigate U.S. citizens that oppose teaching the gay agenda and porn in schools, etc.).
This is fact, not politics: Biden appears to be appeasing all of America’s enemies and making war on America’s citizens.
The goal appears to be the decline of America and the establishment of the coming godless UN world government.
(FYI: On Jan. 24, 2022, Leo Hohmann expressed his opinion that war is coming, but it is a matter of timing and more likely to happen closer to the upcoming U.S. elections. Hohmann believes the globalists are desperate to hang on to power, and they will do anything to advance their globalist agenda. The idea that some people would get America into a war to win an election is disgusting, but it may be right.)
(More: The UN was established to eventually bring in a world government that could prevent nuclear war. Some world leaders that want to bring in world government now are now spreading fear that the world is on the brink of a nuclear war. A war or near war between nuclear powers could advance that.)
Three, on Jan. 24, 2022, it was reported that Russian and Syrian military jets have started joint air patrols over the Golan Heights along Syria’s border with Israel.
Officials are wondering why, but this is where the Battle of Gog and Magog will take place.
Four, concerning perilous times: on Jan. 20, 2022, representatives of the Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists (BAS) said the hands on the Doomsday Clock will remain at 100 seconds to midnight, the closest they have ever been to a civilization-ending apocalypse.
In years past, the hands moved forward one minute or a few minutes at a time.
Today, the hands are stuck, or they move forward one second or a few seconds at a time.
Five, concerning tracking all buying and selling: on Jan. 20, 2022, the U.S. Federal Reserve released a report saying they are weighing the idea of issuing a digital currency, and they are giving citizens, politicians, and stakeholders 120 days to comment.
As this writer understands it, if implemented, at first, the U.S. may have 2 kinds of currency (what we are using now plus a new digital currency), but this appears to be a major step toward a system that can track all sales.
Six, in Old Testament times when the Jews were wandering in the wilderness, those that carried the tabernacle set it up, took it down, and served there had to be descendants of Aaron, and they had to be cleansed with water of purification made with the ashes of a red heifer without spot and blemish (Num. 19).
When the next Jewish Temple is built those, who build it and serve there will have to be descendants of Aaron, and they will have to be cleansed with the water of purification made with the ashes of a red heifer without spot and blemish.
But the Romans destroyed the herd of red heifers when they destroyed Jerusalem and the Temple in 70 A.D.
This writer has seen reports that the Jews have sacrificed an unblemished red heifer but cannot confirm them.
Anyway, on Jan. 21, 2022, William Koenig, watch.org, reported that he visited a Texas ranch on Dec. 20, 2021, that had 18 young red calves that are potential candidates for sacrifice (Jewish priests were present and inspecting the calves).
Only 1 red heifer is needed that is at least 2 years and 1 day old and that does not have more than 2 hairs that are not red.
Seven, Concerning the return of Jews to the Promised Land at the end of the age: on Jan 24, 2022, it was reported that there are about 75,000 Jews in Ukraine that are eligible for immigration to Israel.
Israeli officials met on Jan. 23, 2022, to discuss ways to help those that want to relocate to Israel to do so.
Eight, concerning transhumanism (merging humans with machines), on Jan. 22, 2022, it was reported that Elon Musk is moving closer to implanting computer chips into the brain of humans (he has said he thinks he can start implanting chips that will connect humans to computers sometime in 2022).
Musk has started recruiting professionals to run clinical trials on patients, gather data for the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and seek FDA approval to go forward.
Nine, concerning the globalists taking over every nation’s school system so they can brainwash the students: on Jan. 22, 2022, it was reported that a Denver, Col. school district will host the “Black Lives Matter (BLM) at School Week of Action” from Jan. 31 to Feb. 4 to instruct children in kindergarten and the first grade to be “transgender and queer affirming,” to eliminate “heteronormative thinking,” and to teach them “globalism.”
Christians, regardless of race, corporate sponsors, and others, should be aware of the involvement of BLM in teaching globalist anti-Biblical values, and should recognize the need for parents to regain control of their school systems.
Ten, concerning the supply-chain crisis and famine: on Jan. 22, 2022, it was reported that the Biden administration will no longer allow truckers from Mexico and Canada to enter the U.S. without a vaccine passport (but they are allowing terrorists, human traffickers, and drug dealers in without a vaccine passport).
U.S. truckers are also prohibited from entering Canada, but Canadian truckers can enter if they can prove that they have had a negative PCR test within 72 hours.
Trucking groups are warning that many truckers will refuse to be vaccinated, will resign or be fired, and famine and the supply-chain crisis will worsen.
(More: On Jan 24, 2022, it was reported that some (not all) grocery suppliers are saying food shortages are showing up, and the shortages may increase. In the past week, about 10 million U.S. citizens had Covid. These people and some family members have been quarantined. If millions of people continue to miss work, production and supply problems will worsen.)
(More: On Jan. 24, 2022, I met a farmer that I know and asked him if it is true that the price of fertilizer has soared and is getting scarce. He replied that the price of fertilizer has tripled, and he knows a few farmers that don’t intend to plant a crop this year because they cannot afford the high prices. Some farmers bought their fertilizer early, and they will be okay this year. Some can afford the higher prices for a year or two. But if many farmers stop planting a crop because they can’t afford the high prices or get the fertilizer, the world is witnessing a catastrophe in the making. Incidentally, this writer has seen articles that verify what this farmer said.)
Finally, are you Rapture Ready?
If you want to be rapture ready and go to heaven, you must be born again (John 3:3). God loves you, and if you have not done so, sincerely admit that you are a sinner; believe that Jesus is the virgin-born, sinless Son of God who died for the sins of the world, was buried, and raised from the dead; ask Him to forgive your sins, cleanse you, come into your heart and be your Saviour; then tell someone that you have done this.