I was recently speaking on current events related to Bible prophecy, and it occurred to me to ask the congregation if God is wrong to tell us bad things are going to happen.
Was God wrong to tell people,
- He intended to destroy the world with a flood?
- He intended to send 10 plagues in Egypt?
- He intended to destroy Sodom and Gomorrah?
- He intended to use Babylon to destroy Judah?
- He would allow the Messiah to be killed.
- He intends to send the Tribulation Period?
- He intends to destroy the world with fire?
God was not wrong.
He does not make mistakes, and He does not lie.
He told us to watch for all the bad things that we see shaping up today because He wants us to know that He has not been caught by surprise, to trust Him, to not worry, to know that He is in control, to know where all these bad things are headed, to be sure we are saved, and to reach as many of the lost as we can.
Jesus said, “fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell” (Matt. 10:28).
God is going to take care of His people, and even if some of us are killed, He will receive our soul and spirit into heaven and raise us from the dead in the Rapture.
To be honest about it, some prophecy teachers believe our generation is blessed to see end-of-the-age prophecies shaping up because it means the Rapture is close.
Here are some recent events that seem to confirm that this is true:
One, concerning world government: according to Dr. Francis Boyle (J.D., Ph.D., Professor of Law at the Univ. of Ill., a man who has argued cases before the International Court of Justice), every nation on earth could lose their national sovereignty at the World Health Organization’s (WHO’s) World Health Assembly on May 21-30 of this year.
The details (that everyone needs to know) are in an article written by Michael Nevradakis (PhD), published by The Defender, and then published by Life Site News on Jan. 16, 2023.
It is too long for me to cover in detail, but here is a link:
As I understand it, two documents will be presented to the WHO for a vote in May “that critics say will significantly strip nations of their sovereignty.”
- The proposed International Pandemic Treaty (drafted in Dec. 2022; to be voted on at WHO meeting in May 2023; to be reviewed and finalized at a WHO meeting in May 2024).
- Recommendations from the International Health Regulations (IHR) that come from secretive discussions on Jan. 9-16, 2023.
The article says, “According to author and researcher James Roguski, these two proposals would transform the WHO from an advisory organization to a global governing body whose policies would be legally binding.”
Boyle, who has read through both documents, said, “Either one or both will set up a worldwide totalitarian medical and scientific police state under the control of Tedros (Director-General of the WHO) and the WHO, which are basically a front organization for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Tony Fauci, Bill Gates, Big Pharma, the biowarfare industry and the Chinese Communist government that pays a good chunk of their bills. Either they’ll get the regulations, or they’ll get the treaty, but both are existentially dangerous. These are truly dangerous, existentially dangerous and insidious documents.”
Other things that Boyle said include the following:
- “Both the IHR regulations and the WHO treaty, as far as I can tell from reading them, are specifically designed to circumvent national, state and local government authorities when it comes to pandemics, the treatment for pandemics and also including in there, vaccines.”
- “The WHO, which is a rotten, corrupt, criminal, despicable organization, will be able to issue orders going down the pike to your primary care physician on how you should be treated in the event they proclaim a pandemic.”
- “It’s clear to me they are preparing both the regulations and the treaty for adoption by the World Health Assembly in May of 2023.”
- “If you read the WHO Treaty, at the very end, it says quite clearly that it will come into effect immediately upon signature.”
- “Assuming the World Health Assembly adopts the treaty in May, Biden can just order Fauci or whoever his representative is there to sign the treaty, and it will immediately come into effect on a provisional basis.”
According to the article, Roguski said:
- “The proposed amendments (to the IHR) would seek to remove 3 very important aspects of the existing regulations,” including “removing respect for dignity, human rights and fundamental freedoms” from the text of the IHR, changing the IHR from “non-binding” to “legally binding” and obligating nations to “assist” other nations.
- “The WHO will no longer need to consult any sovereign nation in which an event may or may not be occurring within that nation before declaring that there is a Public Health Emergency of International Concern within the borders of that nation.”
- During such real or “potential” (public health) emergencies, the amendments would empower the WHO to mandate a variety of policies globally, which would be legally binding on member nations.
Readers need to understand that God is not wrong: An Antichrist world government is coming, and it is on the horizon now.
(Note: As a prophecy teacher and writer, I am often asked if Christians will go through hard times before the Rapture. I cannot predict what anyone will go through before the Rapture – some people are going through hard times now – but it is my unwavering opinion that the Rapture will occur before the rise of the Antichrist.)
Two, concerning the Ten Kings, world religion, and world government: I believe the Bible teaches that:
- There will be ten regions in the world at the end of the age.
- There will be a leader over each region, and it calls them the Ten Kings.
- The Ten Kings will appear before the Antichrist and surrender their power to the Antichrist after he rises and forces three of them to submit to him.
- The Ten Kings and the Antichrist will be against Jehovah, Jesus, the Bible, etc.
I have long taught that one of the ten regions would be the North American Union (NAU) that Pres. George W. Bush talked about and is now called the U.S., Mexico, Canada (USMCA) region.
On Jan. 10, 2023, U.S. Pres. Biden, Mexico’s Pres. Obrador, and Canada’s Prime Minister Trudeau met for the Tenth North American Leader’s Summit (NALS).
John-Henry Westen (LifeSiteNews) said:
- Christ-centered values are the new security threat for these globalists, and they have declared a war on the one True God.’
- “They outlined joint commitments for a WOKE new North America to be imposed on its citizens.”
According to the article, Pres. Biden talked about fundamental change in the world, something Pres. Obama talked about: “The fundamental transformation of America” and something the UN has approved: The “Transforming our World: the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development” goals.
Why are the leaders of the U.S., Mexico, and Canada agreeing to establish common goals in a WOKE new North America if they are not planning on merging the three nations into a region called the USMCA?
God said Ten Kings are coming, and it does not look like He was wrong.
In a different article, it was reported that highly respected author and journalist, Leo Hohmann, said:
- The three leaders signed onto a document that looks like a prelude to a North American Union.
- It looks like the push toward a merger of the U.S., Canada and Mexico may be back on the front burner if this document is any indication.
In a video on Jan. 17, 2023, Dave Hodges said on The Commonsense Show:
- The old North American Union is not dead.
- Why do you think that Biden doesn’t care that last month 200,000 people came through Laredo and were just given papers and told to march on?
- It’s globalism.
- It’s the erasure of national borders.
- Now Biden is talking about a digital currency, executive order 14067.
- It’s not going to just be here.
- Are we going to see a revisiting of the North American Union?
- I believe we are already seeing it.
Three, concerning the Abraham Accords and a normalization agreement between Saudi Arabia and Israel: in last week’s article, I wrote that on Jan. 10, 2023, Joel Rosenberg, well-known author and editor-in-chief of All Israel News and All Arab News, said he believes there is just one thing preventing a normalization agreement between the two nations: Saudi Arabia wants Pres. Biden and the U.S. to treat the Saudis better, but they don’t trust the U.S. anymore.
It is the opinion of the Saudis that the U.S. is not doing enough to help them in their struggle against Iran and its nation’s radical terrorist proxies and allies.
The next day, Rosenberg reported that the U.S. doesn’t need to broker a deal between Saudi Arabia and Israel because the Saudis want an agreement with Israel.
According to Rosenberg, Netanyahu needs to broker a deal between the Saudis and the U.S. with security guarantees in writing that the Saudis think they can trust.
It is a sad day in American history when major nations have concluded that the U.S. can no longer be trusted.
(More: On Jan. 16, 2023, it was reported that the U.S. State Dept. said it is unacceptable for Jews to pray on the Temple Mount. Judging by this and other actions of the Biden administration, Israel can no longer trust the U.S. either. Sen. Ted Cruz said Biden has a “pathological obsession with undermining Israel and is endangering the National Security of America and our allies.” If I understand the Bible, those that harm Israel at the end of the age will be harmed by God. Nations that oppose Israel will be opposed by God.)
Four, concerning the growing movement toward peace in the Middle East (know that it will be a false peace): on Jan. 11, 2023, Azerbaijan appointed its first-ever ambassador to Israel and announced that it will open an Embassy in Tel Aviv.
Five, concerning the Temple Mount: on Jan. 10, 2023, it was reported that Dr. Jonathan Schanzer (author, editor, expert on the Middle East, and more) said in a recent speech at the Washington-based Jewish Policy Center that Jordan’s relationship with Israel has deteriorated significantly in the last 10 years, and “if Jordan’s antagonism against Israel regarding the Mount becomes too great, Israel may ultimately find another ‘custodian’ for the holy site and could offer Saudi Arabia that role.”
Those that believe Psa. 83 refers to a war between Israel and her neighbors before the Battle of Gog and Magog know that Jordan is one of those nations (Vs. 6-8).
Six, concerning Jewish settlements in Judea and Samaria: on Jan. 13, 2023, it was reported that the U.S. Ambassador to Israel visited the Jewish nation to demand that Israel stop building settlements in Judea and Samaria and to stop expanding its sovereignty over those settlements.
He was told that Jewish construction in Judea and Samaria will continue.
Seven, concerning wars and rumors of wars: the Jerusalem Post reported that retired U.S. Army Brig-Gen. Kevin Ryan said on Jan. 10, 2023, that he believes Russia’s war with Ukraine will end in a stalemate this year.
Ryan also said he believes that there are only two reasons why Putin would carry out his threat to use nuclear weapons:
- If it looks like the Ukrainian military will defeat Russia, and
- If it looks like the Ukrainian military is about to retake Crimea.
Ryan estimated that both sides have lost more than 100,000 forces each.
(Note: Several NATO nations are still sending weapons and money to Ukraine to prevent Russia from winning the war.)
(Note: On Jan. 16, 2023, Amir Tsarfati reported that Putin has announced that he is putting stealth, underwater, unmanned vehicles with a nuclear warhead on one of Russia’s intercontinental submarines. These vehicles carry warheads that are 3,300 times more powerful than the bomb that was dropped on Hiroshima. Tsarfati believes Putin is warning NATO, the EU, the U.S., and others about helping Ukraine. It is my opinion that God revealed that nuclear weapons will be used during the Tribulation Period, and He is not wrong; Zech. 14:12.)
Eight, concerning God causing the Jews to return to Israel and prosper at the end of the age: on Jan. 15, 2023, Israeli Prime Min. Netanyahu told the Israeli cabinet:
- Israel will have a massive return of Jews from Western nations, including the U.S., in the future.
- Israel’s economy is getting stronger: it has outpaced Europe and will outpace the U.S.
Believe this: God is never wrong.
Nine, concerning famine: here is a link to a list of at least 98 food plants in the U.S. that have been destroyed, damaged, or impacted by “accidental fires,” disease, or other causes since the beginning of 2021.
Ten, concerning famine at the end of the age: on Jan. 16, 2023, it was reported that a French biotech company called Ynsect has set up a pilot plant to determine ideal growing conditions (food, temperature, humidity, etc.) and is planning a global network of plants that will produce Beetleburgers from insect larvae (mealworms).
Ynsect’s plans include nurseries and slaughterhouses for raising and killing the worms.
Researchers say Beetleburgers will taste like real beef, and in the future, the company may be able to produce products to replace sausage and chicken nuggets.
A larger plant that can produce about 200,000 tons of insect-based foods per year will open later this year.
Jesus (God) was not wrong when He said the Great Tribulation will be unlike anything that has ever happened or ever will happen on earth, and except those days be shortened, no flesh shall be saved (Matt. 24:21-22).
Comfort one another with the message of the Rapture (I Thess. 4:18).
Finally, are you Rapture Ready?
If you want to be rapture ready and go to heaven, you must be born again (John 3:3). God loves you, and if you have not done so, sincerely admit that you are a sinner; believe that Jesus is the virgin-born, sinless Son of God who died for the sins of the world, was buried, and raised from the dead; ask Him to forgive your sins, cleanse you, come into your heart and be your Saviour; then tell someone that you have done this.