Scattered Sheep Report – August 2022
Greetings from Outside the Camp –
“Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth.
I did not come to bring peace but a sword.
For I have come to ‘set a man against his father,
a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law
against her mother-in-law’; and ‘a man’s enemies will be
those of his own household.’ He who loves father or mother
more than Me is not worthy of Me. And he who loves son
or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me.
And he who does not take his cross and follow after Me
is not worthy of Me. He who finds his life will lose it,
and he who loses his life for My sake will find it.”
Greetings from Outside the Camp –
In these difficult times we have found ourselves in, many of us run into the same problem when looking for an uncompromised local church to attend. We surely want to obey the Lord’s command not to forsake the assembling together — especially when we see the Day approach. And it is right around the corner.
That’s why when I was running the Rapture Ready Radio blogcast, I produced a program called “Time of the Signs” in which I shared a good Bible teaching from various preachers both living and with Jesus. I’m going to make it a habit again to share good messages on YouTube and Facebook and then include them in this monthly update. If we can’t find edifying teachings locally, at least we can gather together in the virtual world online and share our thoughts in the comments with one another.
One of my favorite preachers is the late Dave Breese, former host of “The King is Coming” telecast. I met him in person back in 1987 the same day I met my husband, Bill. We all had lunch together as Bill was on assignment with the now defunct Eternity Magazine. Breese had such an engaging personality, full of wit and humor in his delivery of the Gospel. I know of none who could fill his shoes still with us today.
See the link below to his message, “Preparing to go to Heaven.” He paints such a touching picture of how it will be when we all get together with our loved ones in the Heavenly Kingdom to come. With so much despair in the world today, we renew our faith with the reminder of where we’re going and how great that will be.
The truth of the Gospel of Jesus Christ is really pretty simple. People like to complicate it as a way of giving the impression that only a seminary graduate can interpret Scripture for us. Pastors do not want to become obsolete – especially those working toward their pensions.
When people ask me if I believe in male leadership in the church, I say, absolutely – I have Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Peter, James Paul, and Jude as my teachers. No man can improve upon them.
Today’s seminary graduates have been trained in church growth techniques, spiritual formation which is based on Western mystics, and the ABC’s of homiletics and sermon illustrations. Listen to many of them as I do and you hear the same opening jokes over and over again.
This observation is what inspires me to share messages of the old school preachers who stuck to God’s Word and didn’t follow the latest fads blowing through the modern church. Most of them have passed off the scene, but that in itself is a judgment on the last days church who have accumulated teachers who say what their itching ears want to hear.
Feeding daily upon God’s Word may take effort on our part, but the benefits are eternally vital as the deceptions of our enemy are tailor-made for each one of us. Let’s encourage one another to good works, storing up treasure in Heaven, as we abide in Him, enduring to the end.
- Prophetic News Radio — Susan Puzio and I discussed the progress of the Great Reset since Klaus Schwab first announced it during the global pandemic. The hostile powers that be in our government are pushing the tyranny on all citizens.
- Virtual Church — Today featuring the late Dave Breese former host of The King is Coming-message: Preparing To Go to Heaven
HIGHLIGHTS OF FACEBOOK DISCUSSIONS
- Russell Brand – “It Begins” – Gotta watch this episode of this Bible-Quoting comedian exposing just how you are being spied upon with new technology. This is important even if you have to overlook his colorfully crass vocabulary.
- Best Bug-Out Locations — Should WW-III break out, here’s an overview of the best bugout places to run.
- Biden Assistant Secretary for Health Rachel Levine: “We need to ’empower’ kids to go on puberty blockers and get sex reassignment surgery.” Cheer up. The world has to get this evil before the wrath of God is to be poured out. It’s just another huge sign of the nearness of the coming of the Lord. Gonna get worse before it gets better.
- Sri Lanka Has Fallen – From Monkey Werx – The Great Reset has casualties. Ten minute report.
- Drilling Under Lake Mead To Drain The Last Drop – Climate engineering: Once thought to be a conspiracy theory, is becoming very obvious in the obliteration of the free world. Six minute overview of how this worked in the current water crisis.
- Georgia Guidestones Completely Destroyed! — What does it all mean?
- The Netherlands seems to be ‘sliding into dictatorship’: More on the WEF food grab. I recall hearing several years ago that those wanting to buy seeds for their own little gardens could not get them and seeds from store bought produce would not reproduce. This population destroying agenda has been in place for a while. And why is Bill Gates buying up farm land?
- “The Seduction of Christianity” free audio book – Here’s a link to a free audio book written back in the 80s by Dave Hunt, read by TA McMann (who Dave listed as co-author because he helped him with research on the Hollywood topic but actually didn’t write any of it. At the end of his life Dave told me he regretted adding his name due to the fact that his enemies used this kindness against him accusing him of using McMann as his ghost writer. He named two names specifically, Norm Geisler and Karl Keating. He made me promise to set the record straight if after he was gone should that false accusation ever come up again.)This is the most important book written in the 20th century. If you haven’t read it, you must. Dave’s warnings show you how the church devolved into the apostasy we see in full bloom today. The devil worked overtime attacking this truth. Several books were published attacking it from Lutherans, Reconstructionists, Baptists, apologists, to Pentecostals. But guess what? DAVE WAS RIGHT!!!
- Famous Incorrect Predictions About Future — False prophets in the church are no better than their secular counterparts in prognostications. Not a good testimony to truth seekers.
- Whistle Blower Shocking Alien Encounter On Military Base! — The latest update on UFO government cover-up. But I’m distracted by this investigator ‘s beautiful house. I think it’s Santa Barbara.
- 9 Reasons People Don’t Join in Worship Singing – And I’ll add #10 lyrics are ‘us’ centered, do not center on Jesus, and use dominionist terms.
- Protesters clash at pro-choice Melbourne march – All eyes are not on the state of Israel: All eyes are on America which contains all the tribes of Israel and even the ones grafted in. Such is the melting pot of the free world. So whatever happens here triggers the rest of the planet. Here’s an example we see daily… It also reveals why the coming judgment is like the one in Noah’s day: a global outpouring of His wrath.
The Great Reset is bending over backwards to kill off the population just as their Guide-stones revealed. Little did we know when we first heard of “global warming” that it would be the pretext to “global chaos”!
“Just last year they banned all semi’s manufactured before 2011 because they didn’t meet California’s state EPA standards. This immediately reduced semi availability by almost 50% and contributed greatly to the logistical logjam with container ships.
“Later this week, it will become illegal for independent owner/operator semis to operate in California, on the basis that if you own your rig you have no reason to join a union – California’s legislature having decided that only union drivers are allowed.
“This will ground 70,000 owner/operators who currently operate in California and will no longer be able to do so.
“There is not enough trucking capacity in California without those 70,000 owner/operator trucks, so this will cause massive supply chain disruptions, as the ports in California wait for trucks, and as all products out of California struggle to find shipping.
“California has a lot of agriculture – much of that agricultural product will spoil before it can be shipped.”
Keep on the Lookout!
3 thoughts on “Jackie Alnor: Scattered Sheep Report August 2022”
She is spot on.
Yes she is!
Good resources. I’ve read her stuff for many years. However, I was puzzled as to why she would include the link about aliens, and also call new-ager Russell Brand a Bible-quoting comedian.
Comments are closed.