If the Left truly knew the History of America, they would realize that we were founded on Judeo-Christian principles. Yuri Bezmenov, the late former KGB Operative who defected to the West to help us understand how the Left are victims of the Subversion of Society; explains that process in this short video:
The Left continuously LIE about our history; stating in their false narrative that America was Never a Christian nation.
I would agree that America is not now a Christian Nation – but the truth is that we were founded as a Christian Nation in 1776.
FROM THE LEFT
When I was growing up in the 60’s, we were taught about our Founding Fathers and that America was founded upon Judeo-Christian beliefs. Being a Jew, I accepted this as truth.
We even said the Lord’s Prayer back then, and even though I didn’t understand where the prayer originated, I LOVED saying it every morning in school. Even my sister who is an ardent atheist asked me about that prayer. She is 7 years older than me, but she remembered saying that prayer, and told me that it made her feel happy when she said it.
That opened the door for me to explain that Jesus had told His disciples how to pray using this prayer. My sister was shocked.
About 4 years ago, I wrote an article with this title:
If one listens to the Leftwing media, and has not been born again from above, they probably believe the lies which are systematically cranked out to the American public 24/7. Think about it: A person who has not been exposed to the Bible or the Gospel of Christ, is so vulnerable to the MSM’s lies and distortions of truth. Day after day their listeners are subjected to revisionist history and God-haters as their source of current events.
“For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand” (Ephesians 6:12-13).
If you have watched people being interviewed on the street, and asked questions about America – most of them (especially the young) haven’t a clue about our Nation and its origin and Founding Fathers. Their mantra is simply this: Democrats care about people and are good; and Republicans only care about the rich and are very bad. That’s it. This is spoon fed to these people from the time they are old enough to listen to the news, or even worse – attend Universities where 99% of the professors are socialist/democrat/communists, whose mission is to belittle Christian students and snatch them from their own convictions.
I am writing this piece in hopes that many will print this out and have it available when attempting to speak truth to our unsaved young people.
You may view the references of all quotes on this site
Words of our Founding Fathers:
- “We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights.” – Declaration of Independence”
- “God who gave us life gave us liberty. Can the liberties of a nation be secure when we have removed a conviction that these liberties are the gift of God? Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just, that His justice cannot sleep forever.” – Thomas Jefferson, Notes on the State of Virginia, page 170
- “The right to freedom being the gift of God Almighty, it is not in the power of man to alienate this gift and voluntarily become a slave.” – Samuel Adams, The Rights of the Colonists, 1772
- “Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death!” – Patrick Henry March 23, 1775
- “The Bible is the best of all books, for it is the word of God and teaches us the way to be happy in this world and in the next. Continue therefore to read it and to regulate your life by its precepts.” – John Jay
- “God’s hand was on me. God protected me and kept me through the battle.” – George Washington
- “Principally, and first of all, I resign my soul to the Almighty Being who gave it, and my body I commit to the dust, relying on the merits of Jesus Christ for the pardon of my sins.” – Samuel Adams, Last Will and Testament
- “We have staked the whole future of American civilization, not upon the power of government, far from it. We have staked the future of all of our political institutions … upon the capacity of each and all of us to govern ourselves … according to the Ten Commandments of God” – James Madison
- “In the Name of the most Holy and undivided Trinity.” – Treaty of Paris (1783)
Article 22: Members are required to make and subscribe the declaration of their faith in “God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Ghost, One God blessed evermore.”
- “I acknowledge the Holy Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments to be given by divine inspiration.” – George Read, signer of the Declaration of Independence, would include the following in Delaware’s State Constitution.
Calls for a national “Day of public humiliation,fasting and prayer, that we may offer up our joint supplications to the All-wise, Omnipotent, merciful Disposer of all Events.” – John Hancock, June 12, 1775 proclamation of the Second Continental Congress.
- While Governor of Massachusetts, John Hancock called for a prayer saying, “We think it is incumbent upon this people to humble themselves before God on account of their sins.”
- “That God would be pleased to look down with an eye of compassion upon the whole human race, and dispel those clouds of ignorance, superstition and bigotry that overspread so great a part of the world, and that the knowledge of and reverential love and regard to the One God and Father, of all, and a true benevolence and good will to their fellow men, may pervade the hearts, and influence the lives of all mankind, and all Nations, Languages and Tongues be brought to join in singing, Glory to God in the highest, on Earth Peace and good will to men.” – Josiah Bartlett, proclamation issued on October 5, 1793
- “I believe that there is one only living and true God, existing in three persons, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost, the same in substance, equal in power and glory. That the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments are a revelation from God, and a complete rule to direct us how we may glorify and enjoy Him.”
- .”We will look for the permanency and stability of our new government to Him who bringeth princes to nothing and teacheth senators wisdom. “- John Hart address from October 5, 1776
- “Thanks be given unto Almighty God therefore, and knowing that it is appointed for all men once to die and after that the judgment … principally, I give and recommend my soul into the hands of Almighty God who gave it and my body to the earth to be buried in a decent and Christian like manner … to receive the same again at the general resurrection by the mighty power of God.” – John Hart Last will and testament attested April 16, 1779. – source
Brethren, there are many more quotes from our Founders which have not been placed in this article. The majority of the Founding Fathers had an abiding love for our Lord Jesus Christ. They looked to Him in prayer, knowing that they were dependent upon Him for everything in their lives and for the new government of the United States.
Our children and grandchildren are not shown the words of these men. The devil has made sure of that. It is up to us to speak truth to this generation of lost souls.
Pray for these people. Pray for the professors on University campuses across the nation. Pray for the unsuspecting Christian students who are nearly eaten alive in many of their classrooms.
Some will come out even stronger in their faith. But not all. Many will succumb to the Leftist lies and Atheistic views of professors and peers. source
Brethren, these are truths spoken and recorded in history directly from our Founders. But history has been rewritten to fit the false narrative of the God haters on the Left. And the saddest part of this is that our children and grandchildren are being taught the LIES.
The LEFT have plans for Christians and practicing Jews. I don’t know how much of this will touch our lives, but it seems to me to be like a train with no brakes. Things are happening at breakneck speed. We should be ready for persecution as Jesus told us:
“If the world hates you, you know that it hated Me before it hated you. If you were of the world, the world would love its own. Yet because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you. Remember the word that I said to you, ‘A servant is not greater than his master.’ If they persecuted Me, they will also persecute you. If they kept My word, they will keep yours also. But all these things they will do to you for My name’s sake, because they do not know Him who sent Me” (John 15: 18-21).
Prayer, as always, is of paramount importance.