Got your attention, huh?
In the mid 19th Century, after the “big” newspaper had published their edition for the day, and another big story broke; the newsboys would shout “Extra Extra – Read All About It!” That would certainly grab the attention of the passers-by.
They knew that if, say, the New York Times, had printed another “big” story and another paper was on the streets; it HAD to be worth the read!
But this article is not a new subject. But it may be new to those who are not paying attention or do not care. And I pray that our Lord will grab these people and wake them up to what is at stake for America with the upcoming election!
I’m sorry if what I am about to say is offensive to anyone, but say it I must.
I’m sure that you’ve heard of “The Walking Dead” series on TV. Well, the Democrat who tows the party line, yet never looks at the issues or dangers which are coming at us like a freight train – like our Constitution in jeopardy of being shredded and replaced with Marxist/Communist tyranny; these people are not “The Walking Dead.”
They are “The Walking ‘Brain’ Dead!”
And I am speaking to the Christian “NEVER-TRUMPER” in particular! Yep, I said that and I mean it.
Pollak: America Faces Left-wing Tyranny If Trump Loses in November
I have written before that President Donald Trump can win re-election if he focuses on infrastructure, education, health care, and “the American way.” But if he loses, Democrats will usher in a kind of left-wing tyranny unseen in our history.
We already see the outlines of that tyranny in the “woke mobs” ushered in by the Black Lives Matter movement. Under the “silence is violence” slogan, they demand public statements of allegiance. Dissent is punished by being “canceled.”
These sound like phrases from a dystopian science fiction novel. They are real, and they are everywhere at the moment.
Here is the doomsday scenario that awaits the United States if, as current polls suggest, Democrats win in a landslide.
1. Total control of Congress. Democrats hope to take the House and Senate — and if they control the latter, they will almost certainly end the use of the filibuster for passing ordinary legislation, as many candidates have suggested. That will remove the last protection the minority party has on Capitol Hill, and will allow Democrats to push legislation at will. With 22 Republicans and only 12 Democrats up for Senate re-election in 2022, Democrats will not fear doing so.
2. Redrawing the districts. 2020 is a Census year. Given that a large turnout for Democrats will allow them to take several state legislatures, that means Democrats will also be able to redraw congressional districts in many states to make Republicans the minority party for most, if not all, of the next decade. They will toss their former enthusiasm for independent redistricting commissions aside and design a map that can absorb the brunt of any Republican backlash.
3. Immigration amnesty. Democrats will be able to pass the immigration reform they want, which involves not only citizenship for the so-called “Dreamers” — illegal aliens brought to the country as minors — but also for the 11 million (or more) people who crossed the border illegally or overstayed their visas as adults. Amnesty will permanently reshape the electorate and make it impossible for Republicans to win another presidential election or house of Congress.
4. Packing the courts. President Trump takes pride in the fact that he has confirmed hundreds of conservative judges to the federal bench, including two to the Supreme Court. Theoretically, at least, the Court now has a 5-4 conservative majority (though some conservatives occasionally break ranks to side with the liberals). So liberal groups are proposing to expand the Court by at least two judges, and pack it with left-wing nominees. They can do the same to lower courts.
5. Speech codes. The “woke mobs” will not go away. Democrats already intend to remove the free speech of businesses by reversing Citizens United in a constitutional amendment. But they will also regulate the tech giants to suppress what they consider “fake news” — which, in practice, means censoring conservative opinions. They will also enforce, formally or informally, the use of transgender pronouns. People will feel even less free than they do now to speak their minds.
6. Government health care. Democrats will finish the job of Obamacare and create a national health insurance system — what Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) calls “Medicare for All.” Though Democratic candidate Joe Biden thinks “Medicare for All” should be a choice, he is moving in Sanders’s direction. Once in place, the new national health system will be impossible to remove. And once Democrats repeal the Hyde amendment, it will include federal funding for abortions.
7. The “Green New Deal.” Democrats are united in their desire to rid America of its fossil fuel industry. They simply disagree about how quickly to do it. With “democratic socialist” Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) now advising Biden on climate change, he will cancel the Keystone XL pipeline and end fracking — the technology that has allowed the U.S. to shift to cleaner-burning natural gas. The American energy industry, once destroyed, will not come back again.
The list above is not exhaustive. Rather, these are the major changes Democrats could make within months of the 2020 election, and which will be impossible to reverse.
That is why the Republic, as we know it, is at stake in November. Source
So Brethren, please ponder these truths before you stay home on November 3rd, or cast your vote for the left because mom and dad always did!
America is not perfect. We have so much for which we need to repent. The sins of our nation are a foul stench in the nostrils of our God. But when God asks us to repent, He is speaking to his church – the body of Christ.
Do you profess to be a Christian, yet you have no opinions about abortion or the SCOTUS changing the definition of Biblical marriage? If so, you NEED to repent!
How do you look any different from the world? What kind of testimony is that??
Do you know that many will come to Him, thinking they belong to Him?
“Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
“Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
“And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity” (Matthew 7:21-23).
Our Lord speaking of us being IN the World but not OF it:
“And now come I to thee; and these things I speak in the world, that they might have my joy fulfilled in themselves.
“ I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
“ I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.
“ They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
“Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth” (John 17:13-17)