The first thing that crossed my mind after this tragedy happened was wondering if ISIS had anything to do with it. But ISIS certainly is not the only terrorist group which means to harm Americans.
Have we forgotten Antifa and their promises to destroy many cities and cause a revolution in America? They seemed to be in the headlines for many weeks. I suppose that many of us thought that this domestic terrorist group just faded away. Well maybe they’re back.
Anarchists Bragged in April about Sabotaging Railroad Tracks to Block Fracking
Cars from an Amtrak train lay spilled onto Interstate 5 below alongside smashed vehicles as some train cars remain on the tracks above Monday, Dec. 18, 2017, in DuPont, Wash. (AP Photo/Elaine Thompson)
ISIS shouldn’t be the only terrorist group under suspicion for the Amtrak derailment in Washington this morning.
The anarchist group “It’s Going Down” last April bragged online about sabotaging railroad tracks in the Pacific Northwest to block fracking equipment from getting to its destination. The group has since deleted the post, possibly in reaction to today’s Amtrak disaster.
It’s Going Down
Puget Sound Anarchists
Early in the morning of April 20th we poured concrete on the train tracks that lead out of the Port of Olympia to block any trains from using the tracks. We took precautions to notify BNSF (the train company) – we called them and we used wires to send a signal that the tracks were blocked. We did this not to avoid damaging a train, nothing would bring bigger grins to our faces, but to avoid the risk of injuring railway workers.
The post continued:
This action was done to disrupt the movement of trains carrying proppants used in natural gas fracturing. These train tracks are part of a system of pipelines, fracking wells, mines, clearcuts, control centers, fiberoptics, dams, highways and factories that cover the planet and are physical manifestations of a process that is destroying the ecosystems, cultures, and inhabitants everywhere. Behind this network of infrastructure there are politicians, CEOs and bureaucrats who have private security, cops, prison guards, non-profit directors, PR consultants and the legacy of 500 years of colonization to back them up. We oppose all of these manifestations, infrastructural, personal and ideological. We blocked the train tracks because we want to blockade the entire web of domination that is slowly killing us.
Anti-fracking activists and anarchists have been blocking rail tracks in Olympia, Washington, for the past month.
On Nov. 30, an anonymous anarchist wrote about rail sabotage on the Puget Sound Anarchist website.
A few days ago, inspired by the Olympia train Blockade, we used copper wire to signal a blockage and disrupt rail traffic near Medford Oregon. Railways are easily accessible and everywhere. Sabotage is fun and easy.
-some more anarchists
PJM will bring you more details as they become available. – source
Left-wing terror group Antifa responsible for deadly Amtrak derailment? Alt-left terror group has disturbing history of railway sabotage
(Natural News) Antifa is a radical anti-Trump, left-wing terrorism group that has been praised by CNN and the left-wing media, and now it looks likely that Antifa was responsible for the Amtrak train derailment south of Seattle, Washington which has so far killed at least six people and injured nearly eighty. (See evidence, below.) (Follow all the news on Antifa at Antifa.news.)
In August of this year, we proclaimed that Antifa should be declared a domestic terrorism organization. Yahoo News, a radical left-wing news cult staffed by delusional, obedient left-wing propagandists, went on to endorse the Antifa terrorist organization with a glowing review, joining fake news leader CNN which also endorsed Antifa as part of its effort to destroy America and overthrow the results of a democratic election that put Trump into office.
Not long after, undercover footage caught Antifa terrorism operatives planning to trap conservatives in “kill zones” where they could be dispatched with deadly weapons. In just the last two years, at least ten journalists have been violently assaulted by Antifa whackos, and the owner of left-leaning Whole Foods — now owned by “Dr. Evil” globalist Jeff Bezos — began promoting and profiting from the sales of terror-inspired Antifa gear. (Yes, Whole Foods is now part of the deranged radical Left, just like the Washington Post and CNN…)
Many of America’s leftist universities are now well documented to function as terrorist recruitment hubs for Antifa terrorist groups, and in September of 2017, the FBI and DHS finally officially classified Antifa as being engaged in “domestic terrorist” violence. One Antifa leader / recruiter has been identified as a college professor named Mike Isaacsonwho openly endorses “dead cops.”
Note that Antifa leaders and members routinely and openly call for extreme acts of violence against police, the government and Trump supporters, often justifying their death demands by claiming “violence is necessary” to convert America to a left-wing communist nation by murdering those who oppose their radical political views. Any who oppose Antifa are labeled “Nazis,” which is then used to justify their murder.
Antifa’s history of railway sabotage now comes to light with these shocking facts
Now, in the aftermath of the deadly Amtrak derailment in Dupont, Washington, we have learned shocking facts that point to Antifa’s role in the deadly terrorism act that has spilled blood in Washington:
- Antifa sabotaged a train in Olympia, Washington, claiming the train was transporting fracking supplies. In true left-wing Antifa style, 20 – 30 protesters reportedly camped out on the railroad tracks to disrupt rail transport. They then hailed the disruption as a “victory” for left-wing “justice.” This was all covered in The Olympian, a local paper. The Washington Post, a radical left-wing anti-America publisher also owned by globalist Jeff Bezos, who owns the Whole Foods that profited from selling terrorist Antifa gear, published a glowing review of Antifa’s domestic terrorism activities, all but encouraging them to carry out more such acts.
- The Antifa-echoing website Puget Sound Anarchists bragged about sabotaging trains in Washington, claiming, “During this week we attached wire and jumper cables to the main Union Pacific rail line running through the state of Nebraska to disrupt rail signals and delay trains that mainly carry coal from the mountainous west to population centers in the east. Inspiration for us came from the blockade in Olympia, Unist’ot’en camp in unceded Wet’suwet’en territory, and other actions large and small across turtle island. until the complete destruction of time itself, love and rage from the middle of nowhere…”
- In early 2017, an Antifa website “published an article tacking credit for the sabotage of train tracks in Olympia, WA. In this article they claimed to have poured concrete on the tracks,” reports The Gateway Pundit.
- The Antifa-linked left-wing website ItsGoingDown.com also bragged about pouring concrete on train tracks near Olympia, Washington. They have since removed the post, but it was originally found at this link. In typical left-wing rant fashion, this website explained, “This action was done to disrupt the movement of trains carrying proppants used in natural gas fracturing. These train tracks are part of a system of pipelines, fracking wells, mines, clearcuts, control centers, fiberoptics, dams, highways and factories that cover the planet and are physical manifestations of a process that is destroying the ecosystems, cultures, and inhabitants everywhere.”
- The NY Post is now reporting that the deadly Amtrak derailment, “may have been caused by the train striking something on the railway,” as published at this NYpost.com link.
Read rest of Natural News article here