‘We will take steps to ensure our members do not have to endure hindrances’
The U.S. Supreme Court on Friday overturned Roe v. Wade, the faulty 1973 decision that created a “right” to abortion and inserted it into the Constitution.
But that doesn’t mean there’s no more abortion, it just means states will be allowed to regulate it through their legislatures, and elections.
But one group claims to be exempted from all of those rules.
The Satanic Temple issued a statement after the court ruling was release insisting that it is recognized by the IRS “as a religion,” and since it considers abortion a religious “ritual,” those procedures must be allowed under federal law.
“TST members should be permitted a religious exception to perform TST’s religious abortion ritual,” the organization stated.
“In states that continue to provide abortion services, we will take steps, including legal action, to ensure our members do not have to endure hindrances to access,” the organization said in a statement.
“That includes waiting periods and unnecessary medical procedures. In addition, we will continue to demand that states do not require medical practitioners to withhold medical information or that patients are not forced to bury or cremate fetal remains.
“Lastly, in states that require mandatory abortion counseling documents, we will be providing our own counseling, which we are demanding be recognized by states as a valid alternative.”
It cited the Religious Freedom Restoration Act which requires the government to operate in a way that least burdens religious practices in its operations.
“We will have to sue those states to affirm our civil rights, but the law is clearly on our side. States that outlaw abortion and do not grant exceptions present more significant challenges,” the group said.
The group said it first will be suing the Food and Drug Administration for unrestricted access to abortion drugs.
And the Temple said it is researching the possibility of setting up its own “religious abortion facilities.”
WND previously has reported on the Satanic Temple’s strategy of viewing abortion as a ritual.
At Gateway Pundit, a commentary earlier said, “Choose your side – The Satanic Temple joined Democrats in their battle against the Supreme Court’s ruling on Roe v. Wade.”
Satanic Temple Will Argue Abortion Is Religious Ritual in Legal Challenges
Read article HERE
Brothers and sisters in Christ, as I was reading about the Satan worshipers, a chill ran down my spine. I could just see the enemy of our souls gathering to himself pro-death people -not only to rally with them for abortion; but to recruit new members into the Satanic group.
“Be of sober spirit, be on the alert. Your adversary, the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour. So resist him, firm in your faith, knowing that the same experiences of suffering are being accomplished by your brothers and sisters who are in the world. After you have suffered for a little while, the God of all grace, who called you to His eternal glory in Christ, will Himself perfect, confirm, strengthen, and establish you. To Him be dominion forever and ever. Amen. (1 Peter 5:8-11)
We who belong to the Lord are safe in Him. The Holy Spirit within us leads us to all truth. But most of us have unsaved people in our families and among our friends. It is for these people that we must pray and share with them the Truth of God’s Word, and the dangers and craftiness of the evil one.
4 thoughts on “Satanists Claim They are Entitled to Abortion as a Religious Rite: Satan is Pleased”
It would be a better world if the Satanists would abort themselves. The devil would be just as pleased. I would contribute to a Go fund Me that buys enough “special” Kool-Aid for the whole lot of them for a 1 time event. If they sacrifice themselves to the devil then many innocent missing children would be spared. (Hope springs eternal).
So what if there is a religion whose creed is to sacrafice satanists?
Am elated roe v. Wade is no more on fed level. Now God has it easier to judge each state as a unit.
But i ask why now, knowing some if these judges voting case records. Its done now not for anarchy as some claim. Its because the elites themselves wish abortion to stop. Why a reversal? The jab and its effects. 80% of jabbed woman cant birth a living baby now. The other 20% that are born and live are part of the experiment. Some of the jab induced dna changes transfer to the child. The elites want to study them and possibly have them grow into their slave serf class as the early transhumans while fully humans perish.just my take in reviewing some scientific papers.
But still very happy for end of a travesty.
Lord help us.
Pingback: Satanists Claim They are Entitled to Abortion as a Religious Rite: Satan is Pleased – Absolute Truth from the Word of God | Cleveland Foxers
Comments are closed.