A friend sent me a timeline of the criminal voter fraud which took place on November 3rd:
Recap of all voting irregularities Posted on 11/4/20 at 10:32 am:
1. 4am dump in Wisconsin of around 65,000 votes at 100% for Biden
2. 4am dump in Michigan of 138,499 votes at 100% for Biden
3. 93% voter turnout in Wisconsin
4. AZ poll workers forcing voters to use sharpies thereby invalidated their ballots
5. 101 million early voters and only 139 million total votes – making the record in person turnout we saw yesterday actually be 1/4 of 2016 (this one gets me and I can’t see why no one is talking about it)
6. Joe freaking Biden received the most votes for a president in history (beating Obama’s 2008 record)
7. Trump leading in GA, NC, PA, WI, MI and they all “stop counting” within an hour of each other, only to have the vote fairy make an overnight visit.
8. “Busted water line” in heavily democratic Georgia county delaying results until early this morning
9. After polls announced they STOPPED counting and sent poll watchers home at shift change (4am), the 200k, 100% Biden spike occurred
10. There is VIDEO of boxes being walking into the counting stations in MI after poll watchers were sent home just before then. Open your eyes Fairfax Virginia has switched 100,000 votes from Trump to Biden stating a “clerical error” Wisconsin suddenly discovers over 112k Biden ballots between 3:30 am and 4:30 am Wisconsin magically now has more votes than registered voters Nevada has decided they won’t have all vote counts in until Thursday Michigan has gained 138,339 ballots for Biden since they stopped counting last night. A whopping zero for Trump 6 states Trump has sizable leads, all six states decided to stop counting ballots on election night (unheard of) and they all have blue strong holds Jack from Twitter deletes the current sitting presidents tweet on election night. Glaringly obvious election interference LeeJoe, who was running for district 16 senate seat in Idaho and stated so on his account profile, gets his account deleted from Facebook not once but twice. Another example of a glaringly obvious election interference. North Carolina has 100% of precincts counted with Trump in the clear lead and it’s not being called. All of this and Trump has not gained a single vote. Yeah nothing is going on here.
There are at least 21,000 dead people on the state of Pennsylvania’s voter rolls, according to an amended lawsuit filed on Thursday.
A lawsuit filed by the Public Interest Legal Foundation (PILF) alleges that there are at least 21,000 dead people on Pennsylvania’s voter rolls. The lawsuit claims that Pennsylvania failed to “reasonably maintain” their voter registration records under federal and state law in time for the 2020 presidential election.
“As of October 7, 2020, at least 9,212 registrants have been dead for at least five years, at least 1,990 registrants have been dead for at least ten years, and at least 197 registrants have been dead for at least twenty years,” the lawsuit states.
“Pennsylvania still left the names of more than 21,000 dead individuals on the voter rolls less than a month before one of the most consequential general elections for federal officeholders in many years,” the lawsuit continues.
According to the lawsuit, about 92 percent of the 21,000 dead people on Pennsylvania’s voter rolls died sometime before October 2019. About 216 dead people show voting credits after federally listed dates of death in 2016 and 2018, the lawsuit alleges.
“This case is about ensuring that those deceased registrants are not receiving ballots,” PILF President J. Christian Adams said in a statement. “This case isn’t complicated.” He continued:
For nearly a year, we’ve been offering specific data on deceased registrants to Pennsylvania officials for proper handling ahead of what was expected to be a tight outcome on Election Day. When you push mail voting, your voter list maintenance mistakes made years ago will come back to haunt in the form of unnecessary recipients and nagging questions about unreturned or outstanding ballots.
In May, Pennsylvania election officials admitted that duplicate ballots were mailed out to registered voters. Likewise, Judicial Watch sued Pennsylvania for allegedly having 800,000 inactive voters on their state voter rolls.
The case was filed in the United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania. The case number is No. 1:20-cv-01905. source
Pennsylvania Official Admit Duplicate Ballots Were Mailed Out to Voters
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, officials have admitted that duplicate ballots were mailed out to registered voters, though they are not sure how many.
Last week, Allegheny County, Pennsylvania’s top election official admitted that duplicate ballots had been sent to registered voters but said he did not know how many were sent, according to the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette:
In a conference call with reporters, Dave Voye, who manages the division that’s had to process a massive influx of vote-by-mail applications and ballots as voters look for an alternative to in-person voting amid COVID-19, said the department started to notice there was a problem with duplicate ballots at the end of April. [Emphasis added]
Several voters told the Post-Gazette this month that they had applied for a mail-in or absentee ballot and received more than one in the mail. The county released a statement on the issue Thursday, and said it was the result of a bug in the state’s voter registration system. [Emphasis added]
Still, Allegheny County officials have said the problem has been resolved and that duplicate ballots marked as such will not be counted in the state’s primary election on June 2.
The duplicate mail-in ballot issues come as Allegheny County officials have reached a settlement with the Public Interest Legal Foundation (PILF) to clean up its voter rolls, which reportedly include 1,600 dead people, close t0 7,500 voter registrations flagged as duplicates, 1,523 registered voters who claim to be 100-years-old and over, and 1,178 registered voters who are missing dates of birth.
Still ongoing is Judicial Watch’s lawsuit against the state of Pennsylvania for reportedly having more than 800,000 inactive voters on its voter rolls. source
So, brethren, welcome to the new election process in America. I often say that our Forefathers would weep. But not Ben Franklin – he knew that this would happen. I guess old Ben knew the heart of man a bit better than his peers.
But I still think that he would feel a profound sadness – much like we are feeling today.
“When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn.” (Proverbs 29:2).