Originally written in 2016 – I felt that it was time to bring this article out once again. Some things never change…..
The senseless and tragic murder of George Floyd was despicable. But it was yet another reason for Soros to deploy his forces, BLM and Antifa, to burn American cities. They are his “paid” employees.
And Soros knows the condition of our economy and jobless rate which has spiked because of the Covid-19 Plandemic. Perfect time for his sorry troops to attack our cities once again.
There are some in this world whom I believe are demon possessed. One such person is George Soros. Oh, you’ve heard of him? Rich man, yes? Perhaps there are some things about him that have been hidden. Let’s take a look at some the history of Soros before I show the reader how this man is manipulating the minds of your children on college campuses. It’s time you know about the life of this diabolical global tyrant:
From the Blogmocracy (note that any information on Soros from this website has been scrubbed. I wonder if anyone died?):
“György Schwartz, better known to the world as George Soros, was born August 12, 1930 in Hungary. Soros’s father, Tivadar, was a fervent practitioner of the Esperanto language invented in 1887, and designed to be the first global language, free of any national identity. The Schwartz’s, who were non-practicing Jews, changed the family name to Soros, in order to facilitate assimilation into the Gentile population, as the Nazis spread into Hungary during the 1930’s.” – source
Turned on his own Jewish people during the Holocaust:
During the Holocaust, George Soros (a Jew) collaborated with the Nazis to confiscate all material wealth from the Jews in Hungary, before he led them to the trains which took them to the death camps.
Here is what Soros says about that “happy” time in his life:
George Soros and Barack Obama
Hosted fund raisers for Barack Obama in 2004 for his bid for State senator:
From Freedom Outpost:
“In December of 2006, Soros, who had previously hosted a fundraiser for Obama during the latter’s 2004 Senate campaign, met with Obama in Soros’s New York office. Just a few weeks later—on January 16, 2007—Obama announced that he would form a presidential exploratory committee and was contemplating a run for the White House. Within hours, Soros sent the senator a contribution of $2,100, the maximum amount allowable under campaign-finance laws. Later that week, the New York Daily News reported that Soros would support Obama rather than Hillary Clinton for the Democratic Party’s presidential nomination, though Soros pledged to back the New York senator were she to emerge as the nominee. But it was clear that Soros considered Obama to be the more electable candidate of the two. Most importantly, Obama’s economic and political prescriptions for America were wholly accordant with those of Soros.” – source
Soros, Obama and the Shadow Party (from Freedom Outpost)
“We left off our last article about Obama’s Puppet Master, George Soros showing how he may well be connected to what many had once believed to be just a fictional idea of what is called the “Shadow Party.” Just the name of such an idea alone gives just cause for concern since it implies that our nation has a party running this nation behind the shadows! However, it is not such a “Shadow Party,” since many people associated with it have direct, or indirect, links back to none other than George Soros. Let us begin by showing just where the very idea of a “Shadow Party” has developed.” Party,” since many people associated with it have direct, or indirect, links back to none other than George Soros. Let us begin by showing just where the very idea of a “Shadow Party” has developed.” – source ( read rest of story)
How Soros is creating rabid modern day Jew haters on college campuses across America:
Brethren, there are so many events in our modern history that have been facilitated by George Soros and his billions of dollars. It would be impossible for me to expose every one of these heinous events funded by the hateful George Soros. But let me show the reader how your kids on secular campuses are being manipulated and brainwashed by this truly evil man.
From Media Research Center:
$5.6 Million from Soros Aids Universities That Boycott Israel
Academic boycott ignores hypocrisy, cites Palestinian grievances.
The American Studies Association is asking its member universities to join the growing academic boycott of Israel. Eight out of the 14 member universities of the ASA’s National Council that approved the boycott have received more than $5.6 million from George Soros’ Open Society Foundations since 2000. The ASA has also been working closely with anti-Israeli organizations to promote this movement.
Promoting anti-Israeli and liberal propaganda, Soros has poured more than $400 million into colleges and universities around the world, including money to most prominent institutions in the United States. According to a May 2012 article in The New York Times, Soros gave $500,000 a year to J Street, a “two-state solution” organization whose co-founder, Daniel Levy, called the creation of Israel in 1948 “an act that was wrong.” Some of the $23.8 million that Soros has given to Bard College in New York has gone to a Palestinian youth group, and Bard also offers joint degree programs at a Palestinian school in Jerusalem, and partners closely with Al-Quds University.
According to the ASA, this boycott is part of the larger BDS, or “Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions” movement. BDS promotes the work of Hamas and Hezbollah, as well as arguing for a “one-state solution” to the Israeli/Palestinian conflict, which would involve Palestinians having equal right of return status in Israel with Israelis. BDS’s “eight years in context” overview referred to Israel as a “colonial Zionist apartheid regime.” The boycott is so extreme that even the typically liberal schools Brandeis University and Penn State Harrisburg have pulled out of the ASA because of it.
BDS hosted a “one State Solution” conference at Harvard University in March, 2012. This conference was connected with the international “Israel Apartheid Weeks” and “Palestinian Awareness Weeks” on campuses nationwide, which “have regularly sought to intimidate Jewish students, occasionally through acts of physical violence,” according to a report by the conservative David Horowitz Freedom Center.
BDS recently made the news for speaking out against Scarlet Johansson, when the Hollywood star endorsed SodaStream, an Israeli company with a factory in the West Bank.
Both ASA and the BDS movement work closely with the pro-Hamas Electronic Intifada. According to the Electronic Intifada, the terrorist group Hamas is “a radical resistance movement,” which defends Palestinian rights. The U.S. government recognizes both Hamas and Hezbollah as terrorist organizations.
According to The Blaze, the Hamas-run Al-Aqsa TV network encouraged its views to ‘harvest the skulls of the Jews.” Hamas has also used a soccer stadium in Gaza as a base for launching rockets at civilians in Israel. Hamas has also staunchly defended the Muslim Brotherhood
The ASA, which boasts a membership of about 5,000 scholars from top universities throughout the U.S., has called for the boycott, claiming that Israel’s policies violate Palestinians’ human rights. The boycott would prevent member universities from collaborating with Israeli universities.
Brandeis and Penn State Harrisburg both withdrew their memberships from ASA as of Dec. 19, and Brandeis president Fred Lawrence issued a statement on Dec. 24 condemning the ASA boycott.
In November, Brandeis University cut ties with the Palestinian Al Quds University in response to Al-Quds reaction to pro-terrorist, pro-Nazi demonstrations at the school. After being confronted by the president of Boston-based Brandeis University, the president of Al-Quds advised students not to participate in such demonstrations because of “vilification campaigns by Jewish extremists.”
According to USASpending.gov, Al-Quds University has received $779,318 from the US State Department, since 2008.
The Palestinian-run BDS movement focuses on calling for academic, personal and national boycotts against the nation of Israel. As an academic institution, ASA is only focusing on the academic boycott. According to the BDS official website, Israel is “still persistently and grossly breaching international law and infringing fundamental human rights with impunity afforded to it through munificent U.S. and European economic, diplomatic and political support.”
More than Just an Academic Boycott
ASA has also pressured its members to stop supporting organizations with strong ties to Israel, including Boeing, General Dynamics Corporation and Hewlett Packard. The current ASA president is Curtis Marez, associate professor of Ethnic Studies at the University of California, San Diego. UC San Diego, UC Irvine and UC Riverside have been at the forefront of this “divestment” movement.
Some schools have pushed back, including Yale, whose president issued a statement pointing out that an academic boycott is “antithetical to the fundamental values of scholarship and academic freedom. Matthew Frye Jacobson, a Professor of American Studies and History at Yale, was on the ASA National Council which voted unanimously to approve the boycott. He was also president of the ASA from 2012 to 2013. The typically-liberal leaning Washington Post called the boycott “misguided” in an opinion piece written by the Editorial Board, pointing out the hypocrisy in boycotting Israel and not nations like Cuba, China or Russia with long records of human rights abuses.
The Association of American Universities issued a counter-statement opposing the Boycott on Dec. 20.
Far-left media outlets Salon and AlterNet have posted stories in support of the boycott.
Below is a list of ASA National Council members who were part of the unanimous vote to boycott Israel, according to the ASA website:
Jennifer Devere Brody, Stanford University
Ann Cvetkovich, University of Texas, Austin
Jeremy Dean. University of Texas, Austin
Lisa Duggan, New York University
Avery Gordon, University of California, Santa Barbara
Matthew Frye Jacobson, Yale University
E. Patrick Johnson, Northwestern University
J. Kehaulani Kauanui, Wesleyan University
Marisol LeBrón, New York University
Karen Leong, Arizona State University
Sunaina Maira, University of California, Davis
Martin F. Manalansan IV, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign
Curtis Marez, University of California, San Diego
Roya Rastegar, Bryn Mawr College
Chandan Reddy, University of Washington, Seattle
Juana María Rodríguez, University of California, Berkeley
María Josefina Saldaña-Portillo, New York University
Nikhil Pal Singh, New York University
The following eight out of the 14 National Council member universities have received funding from liberal billionaire George Soros. All funding numbers are since 2000.
Here in the United States, Soros money provides the foundation for liberal organizations promoting everything from gay marriage and drug legalization to anti-death penalty strategies. While his charitable giving goes to liberal organizations with close ties to the Democratic Party, his political giving goes almost entirely to Democrats.
New York University: $3,180,345
University of California, Berkley: $824,500
Yale University: $512,027
Northwestern University: $453,115
Wesleyan University: $300,900
University of Texas, Austin: $170,000
University of Washington, Seattle: $82,611
Stanford University: $78,911 – source
From Humanevents.com (This information was originally from Breibart, but now it’s called Humanevents.com?? Something fishy going on)
Top Ten Reasons Why Soros is Dangerous
1. Gives billions to left-wing causes: Soros started the Open Society Institute in 1993 as a way to spread his wealth to progressive causes. Using Open Society as a conduit, Soros has given more than $7 billion to a who’s who of left-wing groups. This partial list of recipients of Soros’ money says it all: ACORN, Apollo Alliance, National Council of La Raza, Tides Foundation, Huffington Post,Southern Poverty Law Center, Soujourners, People for the American Way, Planned Parenthood, and the National Organization for Women.
2. Influence on U.S. elections: Soros once said that removing President George W. Bush from office in 2004 was the “central focus of my life.” He put his money where his mouth is, giving $23.58 million to various 527 groups dedicated to defeating Bush. His early financial support helped jump-start Barack Obama’s political career. Soros hosted a 2004 fund-raiser for Obama when he was running for the Illinois Senate and gave the maximum-allowed contribution within hours of Obama’s announcement that he was running for President.
3. Wants to curtail American sovereignty: Soros would like nothing better than for America to become subservient to international bodies. He wants more power for groups such as the World Bank and International Monetary Fund, even while saying the U.S. role in the IMF should be “downsized.” In 1998, he wrote: “Insofar as there are collective interests that transcend state boundaries, the sovereignty of states must be subordinated to international law and international institutions.”
4. Media Matters: Soros is a financial backer of Media Matters for America, a progressive media watchdog group that hyperventilates over any conservative view that makes it into the mainstream media. Now its founder, David Brock, has openly declared war on Fox News, tellingPolitico that the group was mounting “guerrilla warfare and sabotage” against the cable news channel, and would try to disrupt the commercial interests of owner Rupert Murdoch—an odd mission for a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt educational foundation that is barred from participating in partisan political activity.
5. MoveOn.org: Soros has been a major funder of MoveOn.org, a progressive advocacy group and political action committee that raises millions for liberal candidates. This is the group that had on its website an ad comparing President George W. Bush to Adolf Hitler and ran the infamous “General Betray Us” ad in the New York Times, disparaging the integrity of Gen. David Petraeus.
6. Center for American Progress: Headed by John Podesta, White House chief of staff under President Clinton, the Center for American Progress has been instrumental in providing progressive talking points and policy positions for the Obama administration. There has also been a revolving door between the White House and the Soros-funded think tank, with Obama staffing his administration with many CAP officials.
7. Environmental extremism: Former Obama green jobs czar Van Jones and his leftist environmental ideas have been funded by Soros’ money at these groups: the Ella Baker Center, Green For All, the Center for American Progress, and the Apollo Alliance, which was instrumental in getting $110 billion in green initiatives included in Obama’s stimulus package. Soros also funds the Climate Policy Initiative to address global warming and gave Friends of the Earth money to “integrate a climate equity perspective in the presidential transition.”
8. America Coming Together: Soros gave nearly $20 million to this 527 group with the express purpose of defeating President Bush. A massive get-out-the-vote effort, ACT’s door-to-door canvassing teams included numerous felons, its voter registration drives were riddled with fraud, and it handed out incendiary fliers and made misleading taped phone calls to voters. ACT was fined $775,000 by the Federal Election Commission for violations of various federal campaign finance laws.
9. Currency manipulation: A large part of Soros’ multibillion-dollar fortune has come from manipulating currencies. During the 1997 Asian financial crisis, Malaysian Prime Minister Mahathir bin Mohamad accused him of bringing down the nation’s currency through his trading activities, and in Thailand he was called an “economic war criminal.” Known as “The Man who Broke the Bank of England,” Soros initiated a British financial crisis by dumping 10 billion sterling, forcing the devaluation of the currency and gaining a billion-dollar profit.
10. Delusions: Soros has repeatedly said that he sees himself as a messianic figure. Who but a megalomaniac would make these comments? “I admit that I have always harbored an exaggerated view of my self-importance—to put it bluntly, I fancied myself as some kind of god” or “I carried some rather potent messianic fantasies with me from childhood, which I felt I had to control, otherwise I might end up in the loony bin.” If only the loony bin were an option. As it is, one of the wealthiest men in the world is using his billions to impose a radical agenda on America. –source
So brethren, can you now see the impact that this multi-billionaire has upon this world? He is doing the bidding of his father, the devil.
If you can send your children to Christian colleges – do it! That doesn’t mean that there will not be some liberal-leaning professors. But the chances of that happening pale in comparison to what happens on secular campuses today.
As a Jew, this is more than a bit unnerving. It’s world wide and it is the hatred of the Nazis once again, but this time it is being indoctrinated into your children.
Jewish college students are being emotionally harassed, and sometimes violently. The devil is working harder than ever to marginalize Israel as the “Apartheid” state and the so-called Palestinians as the victims of the “Occupiers” as Israel is called.
We know that God gave the land of Israel to the Jewish people. We also know that it was His plan to bring them back after centuries of being scattered throughout the world.
Soros on the upcoming election 2016: (says that Trump will win populous vote by a huge landslide, but that Clinton will win the election)
We are in the end of the End Times:
“Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem. And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it” (Zechariah 12:2-3).
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem!