Before proceeding with this article, I want to make a few things crystal clear:
- Racism and bigotry in any form is detestable
- The KKK, David Duke and White Nationalists are detestable
- Jew hatred and hatred of Blacks is detestable (I’m a Jew)
- I support the First Amendment – Freedom of Speech
- I am against PAID violent protestors funded by George Soros
And yes, I believe that President Trump made a huge mistake by saying that there were good people on both sides. I do hope that he will swallow any pride that might be holding him back from apologizing to the nation. He needs to get this right.
I came upon an article which was written and posted by a Facebook member, Eric Golub. This opinion article by Mr. Golub is making its way across the internet.
“I’ve had it. Let’s tell the truth about what happened in Virginia.
1) White Nationalists, the KKK, & other evil alt-right people held a rally. They are racist, anti-Semitic b@stards, but even racist, anti-Semitic b@stards have a legal right to free speech under the First Amendment. “Hate speech” is the very speech deserving the most protection. Had they been left alone, they would have held their rally and been ignored.
2) Paid, violent leftist hate groups decided to “take a stand against hate.” This is code for deliberately provoking a violent conflict. They came from out of state and purposely started fights. This is because the leftist agitators cannot and will not accept the right of anyone who disagrees with them to speak. These leftist thugs are the same people who shout down mainstream conservative speakers like Ben Shapiro, who is a Jewish person and not alt-right at all. (emphasis added)
3) When a right-winger does something bad, every Republican in America is asked to disavow that behavior. Saying that all violence must stop is not good enough, just as saying “All lives matter” is considered bigoted. The reason for this is the left wants the right to take 100% of the blame.
5) I will condemn the KKK and white nationalists and David Duke. I will also condemn BLM, Occupy, Code Pink, ELF, ALF, Antifa, the New Black Panthers Resistance, and myriad other violent leftist groups that have been running wild for a decade or more. I condemn Eric Holder for being behind much of the leftist violence. (emphasis added)
6) When any one of these leftist groups commits a bad act, Democrats are never asked to disavow their behavior. The liberal media goes out of their way to disconnect the act from politics.
7) The victims of yesterday’s violence may OR may not be innocent victims. If they were peaceful protesters, their injuries are tragic. If they were violent protesters, then hell yes they deserved what they got. As cold as that sounds, if you join a violent mob, you deserve what happens to you. The media is refusing to tell us whether the victims were peaceful or violent protesters. Absent of facts, let’s not demonize or canonize them.
8) When Steve Scalise was shot, Democrats demanded that we just accept at face value that the shooter was a mentally deranged guy. He was a leftist who set out to kill Republicans. Leftist violence is out of control in this country, but they never get condemned. (emphasis added)
9) Had paid violent leftist agitators not tried to disrupt the KKK rally yesterday, there would have been zero violence. The violence yesterday was bought, paid for, and deliberately planned by leftists.
10) Every Republican presidential candidate is labeled a bigot. Romney was called a bigot. Even the now sainted John McCain was called a bigot. Trump was never a bigot until he became a GOP presidential nominee. Mainstream conservatives like myself are seething because the left will not stop playing the bigotry card. Liberals and their phony “stronger together” garbage do not want us to come together. They want total conservative submission.
11) Asking liberals to stand up and defend the right of conservatives to exist is like asking Palestinians to stand up and recognize the right of Jews to exist. It may never happen. Liberals and Palestinians are arsonists who then get angry when the other side tries to stop the arson. (emphasis added)
12) There is no moral equivalence between alt-right people saying evil words and leftist thugs using physical violence.
So let’s call out bigotry by its name. Let’s demand an end to leftist violence in America. Let’s call out financier George Soros. Let’s call out Eric Holder. Let’s call out Maxine Waters. Let’s call out Debbie Wasserman Schultz. Let’s call out every liberal who deliberately encourages violence against conservatives just for speaking. (emphasis added)
Let’s demand that liberals stop trying to tie mainstream conservatives to the alt-right. (emphasis added)
The alt-right is reprehensible, but the mainstream left is just as bad if not worse.
To those who want to blame the violence in America on mainstream conservatives, you are the poison you claim to be against. (emphasis added)
If liberals want the violence in America to stop, here is some advice: MIND YOUR OWN D@MN BUSINESS. LEAVE THE REST OF US THE HELL ALONE. STOP TRYING TO CONTROL FREE SPEECH JUST BECAUSE YOU’RE OFFENDED. STOP TRYING TO LINK EVERY CONSERVATIVE TO BIGOTS. I’M OFFENDED BY YOUR VILE EXISTENCE BUT I DON’T TRY TO KILL YOU. NOW SHUT UP AND SIT DOWN.” Source
Brethren, this is truly a well organized movement, funded by George Soros, whose goal is to shut down Conservatives and Christians in America. It’s high time we speak out and tell the truth.
At this point I’m not sure how much good it will do. We are certainly seeing the evil spoken of in the Bible, which occurs during the end times.
It will only get worse.
But as I’ve said in so many of my articles, we MUST speak out against evil!