My heart breaks when I see headlines in Israeli news sources which speak of the coming Messiah. This article is a warning to my people of Israel. I love you and I must tell you TRUTH.
You may not believe this at first, but please print this out and keep it. When this man comes – and he WILL come – take this article out and compare the things that he has done to that which I am telling you. Israel – this man is NOT your Messiah. Yeshua is your Messiah but you missed his visitation. G-d planned it that way so that the Gentiles would have a chance to come into G-d’s Kingdom.
Why do you think that we (Yes, I’m a Jew too) have been persecuted and expelled from countries, and slaughtered the way we have? Satan HATES the Jewish people. Do you know why? Because Yeshua came from our lineage – from the house of David! The Savior of the whole world came from us! We are G-d’s chosen – we were chosen to bring Yeshua into the world.
“And thy seed shall be as the dust of the earth, and thou shalt spread abroad to the west, and to the east, and to the north, and to the south: and in thee and in thy seed shall all the families of the earth be blessed” (Genesis 28:14).
Did you see that? ALL the families of the earth shall be blessed! For a time, Israel, G-d has partially blinded us to the truth of Messiah Yeshua. But it’s only for a time. There will come a day when Israel will recognize their true Messiah. That will be after the last Gentile enters the Kingdom of God.
Back to the man who is coming, who will claim that he is your Messiah:
He will tell you that he wants to help you build the Temple
He will enforce a 7 year peace agreement for the so-called “security” of Israel
In the middle of the 7 year period, this man will sit in the Temple and claim that he is G-d! This is when your eyes will be opened to the truth. You will realize that this man has been lying and deceiving you the whole time.
He will slaughter many in Israel when he realizes that you no longer believe in him. Many of you will flee to the mountains to escape him.
Your eyes will finally be opened to the truth. You will realize that Yeshua is indeed the Messiah of Israel and of the whole world.
So, who is this man you may ask? He is Satan indwelling a man. He tried to usurp our G-d in heaven when he was Lucifer. Perhaps you remember the story?
“How you are fallen from heaven, O Day Star, son of Dawn! How you are cut down to the ground, you who laid the nations low! You said in your heart, ‘I will ascend to heaven; I will raise my throne above the stars of G-d; I will sit on the mount of assembly on the heights of Zaphon; I will ascend to the tops of the clouds, I will make myself like the Most High’” (Isaiah 14:12-14). (Emphasis mine)
Since Lucifer was cast down to the earth by G-d, he has not ceased to destroy and lie and confuse. He knows G-d’s Word. His plans for Israel are “plan B” to take the Throne of God. He will fail again.
My heart breaks for you, and that is what prompted me to write this to you. I want you to know the truth. Yeshua revealed Himself to me in 1983. Perhaps one of the reasons He did this was so I would be able to warn many in Israel about what is soon to happen. And trust me, it IS soon.
Everything is lining up according to the Word of G-d. All of the nations are standing against Israel – even my own nation, which saddens me to the core of my being. I never thought I would live to see the day that an American president would turn his back on Israel and put them in harms way. He is an evil man, but G-d put him where he is to fulfill His prophetic Word.
I pray that many in Israel will read these words and that G-d will open their eyes to the truth of Yeshua. My previous article was on Isaiah 53, and how it has been hidden from most Jews throughout the centuries. Please return to that piece and read that passage of Scripture. REALLY READ IT.
“And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority. And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast. And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?” (Revelation 13:1-4).
In 2008, my husband and I attended a church in Columbia, MD. I have written about this church in a couple of articles on raptureready.com. The church was more than half black and we loved it there. The head pastor was a black man. He was a great teacher of the Word. The worship was amazing, and Wednesday’s prayer group was always packed with people. We felt blessed to be in that church.
The campaign for the upcoming election was in full swing. In my naiveté, I was convinced that the black people in this church would surely not vote for Obama. I thought that they would be well aware of his Socialism, close ties with Planned Parenthood and would know about his radical friends, i.e. Bill Ayers and many others. They saw the news and they had to have seen Reverend Jeremiah Wright spewing his hate- filled Black Liberation Theology sermons. Obama sat under that teaching for twenty years.
One evening, I felt compelled to search the internet about my head pastor, to see if I could find anything regarding his opinion of Obama. The pastor was quite famous for many books he had written, so I felt that perhaps I could find statements he made on the upcoming election.
I did find a website with exactly the information which I was seeking. They were interviewing my pastor and another black lady, who was the head of Black Conservatives of America. My pastor was an Obama man, and I felt literally sick in my stomach.
I called him at his office the next day and told him what I had found. We talked for hours about Obama. I asked him if he was aware of the alarming facts about this man – he was well aware. But he shocked me with a question:
“Are you one of those white people who think that Obama is the Antichrist?”
I was speechless and angry that he would ask that. I almost didn’t answer, but then said that I did not believe that. We finally ended our conversation. I continued to send him information about BHO via email. This pastor finally blocked my email account, and also told his secretary not to take my calls. It goes without saying that my husband and I left that church.
For many years I have dismissed the possibility that Obama could be the Antichrist. I think that it was due mostly to my studying of End Times prophecy, and always looking for the Antichrist to be from either Italy, Greece or a country in close proximity to these countries. I suppose you might say that I had tunnel vision.
I knew that this man was evil to his core. But there have been many evil men down through history. But there was something different about Obama. Even from the start, when he would speak to the crowds while campaigning, there was something about his voice. I couldn’t listen to it and neither could my husband. It was offensive to me in a way that is hard to explain. I had to shut him off. I believe now that it was the Holy Spirit giving me wisdom about this man.
He had such a hold over his followers. It was hard to watch. Then came the “Messiah” jokes. People were worshiping him.
Today, I saw an article from CNN which astounded me. I don’t watch or read CNN as a rule, but this piece gripped me. It was as though God Himself was opening my eyes and giving me a glimpse of reality.
The article is called The Obamification of Pope Francis. It is obviously written to poke fun at the so-called conspiracy theorists.
(CNN) Some pontiffs have been beatified or canonized, but Pope Francis is receiving a far more dubious honor.
He’s being “Obamified.”
The charismatic Pope, who arrives in the United States on September 22, has gained fans in and out of the Catholic Church for denouncing unfettered capitalism, warning about climate change and urging mercy toward divorced couples and women who have had abortions.
He’s also sparked a strange trend. The same political slurs and conspiracy theories that critics have used against President Barack Obama are now being deployed against Pope Francis. One critic even says the two leaders have morphed into one sinister figure he calls “Popama.”
The Obamification of Pope Francis includes charges from conservative critics that he’s either a socialist, the Antichrist, an illegitimately elected leader who wants to create a “New World Order” — or all of the above. Their anxiety was captured by the headline of one online column: “Pope Francis is the Catholic Church’s Obama — God help us.” 
The CNN piece goes on to make fun of how the Obamification of the pope is happening:
No. 1: He’s a stealth socialist No 2: He’s the Antichrist No. 3: He’s on an ‘Apology Tour’
Of course, CNN is reporting all of this with tongue in cheek, as they portray anyone who holds these beliefs or at least is wondering if these things could be true — as right wing nuts.
More from the article:
“Meanwhile, Francis has warmed up to Islam like no other Pope before him. In a historic first, Francis opened the door to Muslim prayers and Quran readings at the Vatican last year. Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas and Israeli President Shimon Peres joined the pontiff in the Vatican gardens for a prayer meeting.” Still, the Pope and the President are different in at least one crucial way, says Earle Scarlett, a retired U.S. diplomat who writes about religion. While arguing that Obama and Francis share a yearning for economic justice, Scarlett says Francis is freer than Obama to pursue his vision because the same checks and balances that stymie the power of the presidency don’t exist in the Vatican.
Oh, really? Checks and balances keep Obama in line? That is ludicrous and even CNN knows it. This president has been able to push legislation down the throats of the American people as if it’s a magic act! Think of Obamacare. And he has signed more executive orders than any other president in history, when Congress is not in session.
And even when he does things which are glaringly unconstitutional, he gets a pass. I’ve watched as he is “transforming” America and I simply shake my head at this point. I’m numb, and I know that many of you know that feeling.
I have written in prior articles, that I do believe that Pope Francis is the False Prophet. There are so many compelling reasons why he meets the criteria for being the False Prophet. To avoid redundancy, please refer to my other articles on Pope Francis.
After he meets with Obama, he will travel to NYC to be the keynote speaker for the Sustainable Development Goals summit at the United Nations. His main topic: Climate Change.
I want to qualify this article and my views about Pope Francis and Barack Obama, with saying that no man or woman knows with certainty who the False Prophet and Antichrist will be. I am offering the readers food for thought, if you will. Things are happening so quickly, really at breakneck speed.
These things are important to know about and talk about. We are close to the end (I believe) and these alarming events happening in the world could very well be used as a way to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ with the lost.
OBAMA AND THE IRANIAN NUKES DEAL
I have always said to my husband that everything BHO does is calculated. Through the years, we have watched him cozy up to our enemies, especially in the Middle East. We have watched as he has turned his back on our one true friend in the ME – Israel. He loathes PM Netanyahu and all of Israel.
Netanyahu felt it necessary to come earlier this year, to address our Congress about the “bad deal” and pleaded with Congress to do what they could to stop this deal. He wanted the sanctions against Iran to stay in place, and for negotiations to cease.
Obama would not even meet with PM Netanyahu. The hatred that our president has for Bibi and for Israel is alarming.
Many times I sit and wonder why Obama is so adamant about the Iranian deal. It struck me that perhaps he is setting up the U.S. for an attack from which we will not recover. I’m sorry if that is a scary thought, brethren, but this is a scary world right now.
I believe that there is a very good chance that BHO will eventually be the head of the U.N. I believe that there is also a very good chance that he IS the Antichrist of which the Bible speaks. Praise God that we will not be here.
Another thing that struck me was realizing that for Satan to use the body of a black man is brilliant in a diabolical way. Remember how no one could say anything negative about Obama, without being called a racist? Now think about the entire world when Obama presides over the United Nations.
As I said, I am not saying these things with absolute certainty. But there is something happening in my spirit which compels me to write this piece.
Pray about this as you think about it.
Time is short.
**THIS STORY JUST BROKE TODAY (THE 18TH):
OBAMA INVITES PRO ABORTION NUN, GAY BISHOP, AND TRANSGENDER TO MEET WITH POPE. YOU CAN FIND THIS ARTICLE ON CONSERVATIVEBYTE.COM I BELIEVE THAT THIS GIVES EVEN MORE CREDIBILITY TO THE SUBJECT OF MY ARTICLE.
THE CONSTRUCTION OF THE EU PARLIAMENT IN THE IMAGE OF THE TOWER OF BABEL SENDS THE MESSAGE THAT NIMROD HAD THE RIGHT PHILOSOPHY AND HIS TOWER OF BABEL WAS A GOOD IDEA.
“And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth. And the LORD came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded. Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the LORD did there confound the language of all the earth: and from thence did the LORD scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth. “ Genesis 11:4,5,9 (KJV)
Recently, I have been writing on a particularly interesting character, the new PM of Greece, Alexis Tsipras. Many Christians are now looking at this man with heightened interest. He seems to embody many of the Biblical descriptions of the coming Antichrist. Time will tell, and we will be watching.
In this article, I will be reporting on something that I find as interesting as Tsipras himself. We will look at the EU Parliament Building, Ever since it was completed in December of 1999, the EU parliament has raised questions and many eyebrows by its peculiar architecture. Although it is meant to have a modernist look, many say that it was fashioned after Nimrod’s Tower of Babel from the Scriptures.
Why does it look unfinished?
Promoters say it reflects the “unfinished nature of Europe”. However, some research on the subject reveals the dark and deep symbolism of the building. Exposing the real source of inspiration behind the Louise Weiss building is exposing the esoteric beliefs of the world elite, their dark aspirations and their interpretation of ancient scriptures.
I’ll go straight to the point: the Louise Weiss building is meant to look like painting “The Tower of Babel” by Pieter Brueghel the Elder in 1563. Story says that the Tower of Babel was never completed.
So, the UN Parliament is basically continuing the unfinished work of Nimrod, the infamous tyrant, who was building the Tower of Babel to defy God.
Do you think this is a good source of inspiration for a “democratic institution”?
The Story of Nimrod and the Tower of Babel
The story of Nimrod and the building of the Tower of Babel is found in many ancient manuscripts from various cultures around the world. Genesis 11 in the King James Bible starts off right after the end of the flood of Noah, and lets us know that:
“And the whole earth was of one language, and of one speech.” Genesis 11:1 (KJV)
The bible tells us that there was worldwide unity and harmony, a good thing, right? Wrong. No sooner is the whole world together then they immediately plan to overthrow God and “build a tower to Heaven”. That’s the result of bringing in World Peace without the King of Peace, Jesus Christ. We all know the story, the build the tower, make some pretty good progress right up until the moment where God confounds their speech with a multiplicity of previously unknown languages., and they are scattered. It looks like the modern-day European Union is headed for the exact same fate.
The official motto of the EU Parliament is this: “Europe – Many Tongues One Voice”. Now, add to their motto that their official headquarters is an updated version of the biblical Tower of Babel and I think you begin to see not only motive but intent as well.
Symbolism of the EU Parliament
The construction of the EU Parliament in the image of the Tower of Babel sends the message that Nimrod had the right philosophy and his Tower of Babel was a good idea.
What we can expect to see from the EU on this path:
▪ A gradual introduction of tyranny
▪ The elimination of the worship of God to introduce dependence on power
▪ All people speaking the same language and the same religion
▪ Rejecting God while trying to become gods
“You know what? Those are major precepts of the esoteric beliefs of the world elite. Their belief system is based on the Mystery Religions (pagan rituals, worship of the Sun, considering Lucifer as the one who gave light to the human race, seeing God as a force wanting to keep humans in the dark).
Their New World Order will have evacuated all worship of God, introduced a single language and changed democracy to tyranny.” 
HERE IS THE OFFICIAL POSTER PROMOTING THE EU PARLIAMENT:
In the poster we see the people of Europe rebuilding the Tower of Babel, only it’s not the ancient Tower of Babel but a very modern-day counterpart, the Louise Weiss building. It reminds me of the movie Jurassic Park where they use DNA samples to recreate the ancient dinosaurs only to find themselves as the prey of those same animals. Amazing how history repeats itself and how bible prophecy is always correct. Every time.
Here’s some points to note:
Point #1: We have a confirmation that the Louise Weiss building was truly inspired by the Tower of Babel. The poster recreated the exact tower on Pieter Brueghel’s painting, even making sure to include the broken part of the foundation. There is NO question there.
Point #2: The slogan: “Europe: Many Tongues One Voice” refers to God confusing the people with many languages. Lessons learned since Genesis 11? Zero.
Point #3: Look closely at the stars at the top. Do they look strange? They are upside down aka reversed pentagrams. The symbolism behind pentagrams is extremely deep and complex but we can say that a regular pentagram refers to “Good Ruling” and a reverse pentagram refers to “Evil Ruling”.
This poster has been banned due to protests by numerous groups. It is however extremely revealing and proves the esoteric mindset of the builders of the European Union’s Parliament.
▪ The European Union is a superstate that currently includes 28 countries (more in the future).
▪ The same fate awaits American and Asian countries, who are bound to unite under the same flag and currency to create other superstates. Those are the building blocks towards a Single World Government, a goal actively sought by the world elite.
▪ The EU Parliament Building is the first monument representing a superstate and reveals, through its intense symbolism, hatred of religion, plans for a New World Order and their subtle endorsement of tyranny.
Are you as convinced of the demonic powers at work here as I am?
With this new information in hand, the Alexis Tsipras piece now is even more intriguing, wouldn’t you say?
Portions of this story were taken from bibliotecapleyades.net
For a few years, I have been reading various articles which put forth the question “Could Pope Francis be the False Prophet, spoken of in God’s Word?” I would turn this over in my mind; sometimes thinking that he very well could be, but other times I just brushed it aside as a remote possibility.
I have done much research on this pope. I found that when he was Archbishop Jorge Mario Bergoglio of Buenos Aires, he had close friends who were Wiccans and pagans. He even allowed some Unitarian Universalist acquaintances to hold services in his Cathedral in Buenos Aires, Venezuela. I read that Wiccans, pagans and New Agers in general, were intrigued by the man, and many truly loved him.
“Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that friendship with the world is enmity with God? Whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God” (James 4:4).
But what I’ve stumbled upon about this man, which I will post in this article, is alarming, and the question as to whether we are seeing the prophesied False Prophet is beginning to come into focus. I am convinced that this man will usher in the Antichrist.
SEPTEMBER 2015 We have been seeing in the news that Pope Francis is now very much on board with the Climate Change fanatics. He is parroting their mantras “Climate change is the most important thing facing the world today.” It’s strange to me that this new passion of the pontiff’s is directly in line with the UN’s sustainable development agenda, which will be launched by the UN in September.
But maybe not so strange after all. Pope Francis is scheduled to speak before the UN, and will give the speech that kicks off the conference on the new “sustainable” (that word is used frequently by the UN) development agenda. The Pope has decided that Climate Change will be his legacy. Has anyone wondered what climate change has to do with the Gospel of Jesus Christ?
FROM ZEROHEDGE.COM: “This radical new agenda is already being called “Agenda 21 on steroids” because it goes so much farther than Agenda 21 ever did. The new UN agenda does not just address the environment – it also addresses issues such as poverty, agriculture, education and gender equality. It is essentially a blueprint for governing the entire planet, and that sounds very much like what Pope Francis also wants.” 
THE POPE’S ENCYCLICAL LETTER Pope Francis has released an encyclical letter to the world, which he states will become part of the Catholic Church’s writings. Many believe that the timing of the release of the letter was to have maximum public impact, prior to the Pope’s speech at the UN in September.
“The rare encyclical, called “Laudato Sii”, or “Praised Be”, has been timed to have maximum public impact ahead of the pope’s meeting with Barack Obama and his address to the US Congress and the UN general assembly in September.
It is also intended to improve the prospect of a strong new UN global agreement to cut climate emissions. By adding a moral dimension to the well-rehearsed scientific arguments, Francis hopes to raise the ambition of countries above their own self-interest to secure a strong deal in a crucial climate summit in Paris in November.
Much of the encyclical is not that surprising. But what is raising eyebrows is the Pope’s call for a new global political authority.” 
Global political authority? Read that again. The Pope is calling for a One World Governing authority. We are witnessing Bible Prophecy being fulfilled before our very eyes. Is it scary and disconcerting? Of course it is — we are human. But it is also very exciting to me that we are closer than many have thought to the glorious appearing of our Lord Jesus to catch us up with Him, and to be with Him forevermore.
“What is even more alarming is who will be on the stage with the Pope when this encyclical is formally released. John Schellnhuber is a German professor that has some very radical views on climate change. For instance, he believes that our planet is overpopulated by at least six billion people. Professor John Schellnhuber has been chosen as a speaker for the Vatican’s rolling out of a Papal document on climate change. He’s the professor who previously said the planet is overpopulated by at least six billion people. Now, the Vatican is giving him a platform which many expect will result in an official Church declaration in support of radical depopulation in the name of “climate science.”
And Schellnhuber also happens to believe that we need a new global political authority. If he had his way, there would be an “Earth Constitution”, a “Global Council” directly elected by the people of the planet, and a “Planetary Court” that would be above all other courts on the globe.”
FROM SCHELLNHUBER: “Let me conclude this short contribution with a daydream about those key institutions that could bring about a sophisticated — and therefore more appropriate — version of the conventional “world government” notion. Global democracy might be organized around three core activities, namely (i) an Earth Constitution; (ii) a Global Council; and (iii) a Planetary Court. I cannot discuss these institutions in any detail here, but I would like to indicate at least that: – the Earth Constitution would transcend the UN Charter and identify those first principles guiding humanity in its quest for freedom, dignity, security and sustainability; – the Global Council would be an assembly of individuals elected directly by all people on Earth, where eligibility should be not constrained by geographical, religious, or cultural quotas; and – the Planetary Court would be a transnational legal body open to appeals from everybody, especially with respect to violations of the Earth Constitution. 
Why would Pope Francis surround himself with people like this eugenicist, Schellnhuber? One can only assume that these men are like minded. And if Pope Francis is aligning himself with this man, how will the Pope suggest that 6 billion people be eliminated?
A PREVIEW OF THE ENCYCLICAL LETTER BY POPE FRANCIS
The letter is over 180 pages long, so printing the entire document for this article would be impossible. I have chosen to post excerpts from the preface. I will post the website, where the readers may read this letter in its entirety.
I don’t know why I would be shocked at anything coming out of the Vatican; especially from this New Age Pope, but I believe that if you read the words of the preface, you will be alarmed at the verbiage used, and beliefs of this man who leads so many millions of people on this earth.
Pope Francis speaks of “Mother Earth” as our sister. I had to go back and read that again, thinking that perhaps I had misread it. He will deliver this as his speech to the UN in September.
EXCERPTS FROM THE PREFACE: ENCYCLICAL LETTER LAUDATO SI’ OF THE HOLY FATHER FRANCIS ON CARE FOR OUR COMMON HOME (excerpts)
“Laudato si’, mi’ Signore” – “Praise be to you, my Lord”. In the words of this beautiful canticle, Saint Francis of Assisi reminds us that our common home is like a sister with whom we share our life and a beautiful mother who opens her arms to embrace us. “Praise be to you, my Lord, through our Sister, Mother Earth, who sustains and governs us, and who produces various fruit with coloured flowers and herbs”.
“This sister now cries out to us because of the harm we have inflicted on her by our irresponsible use and abuse of the goods with which God has endowed her. We have come to see ourselves as her lords and masters, entitled to plunder her at will. The violence present in our hearts, wounded by sin, is also reflected in the symptoms of sickness evident in the soil, in the water, in the air and in all forms of life.”
“This is why the earth herself, burdened and laid waste, is among the most abandoned and maltreated of our poor; she “groans in travail” (Rom 8:22). We have forgotten that we ourselves are dust of the earth (cf. Gen 2:7); our very bodies are made up of her elements, we breathe her air and we receive life and refreshment from her waters.” Nothing in this world is indifferent to us.”
“The destruction of the human environment is extremely serious, not only because God has entrusted the world to us men and women, but because human life is itself a gift which must be defended from various forms of debasement. Every effort to protect and improve our world entails profound changes in “lifestyles, models of production and consumption, and the established structures of power which today govern societies.”
“Of God’s creation; for human beings to degrade the integrity of the earth by causing changes in its climate, by stripping the earth of its natural forests or destroying its wetlands; for human beings to contaminate the earth’s waters, its land, its air, and its life – these are sins”. For “to commit a crime against the natural world is a sin against ourselves and a sin against God”.
“The urgent challenge to protect our common home includes a concern to bring the whole human family together to seek a sustainable and integral development, for we know that things can change. The Creator does not abandon us; he never forsakes his loving plan or repents of having created us. Humanity still has the ability to work together in building our common home. Here I want to recognize, encourage and thank all those striving in countless ways to guarantee the protection of the home which we share. Particular appreciation is owed to those who tirelessly seek to resolve the tragic effects of environmental degradation on the lives of the world’s poorest. Young people demand change. They wonder how anyone can claim to be building a better future without thinking of the environmental crisis and the sufferings of the excluded. I urgently appeal, then, for a new dialogue about how we are shaping the future of our planet. We need a conversation which includes everyone.”
“My appeal Since the environmental challenge we are undergoing, and its human roots, concern and affect us all. The worldwide ecological movement has already made considerable progress and led to the establishment of numerous organizations committed to raising awareness of these challenges. Regrettably, many efforts to seek concrete solutions to the environmental crisis have proved ineffective, not only because of powerful opposition but also because of a more general lack of interest. Obstructionist attitudes, even on the part of believers, can range from denial of the problem to indifference, nonchalant resignation or blind confidence in technical solutions. We require a new and universal solidarity. As the bishops of Southern Africa have stated: “Everyone’s talents and involvement are needed to redress the damage caused by human abuse of God’s creation”. All of us can cooperate as instruments of God for the care of creation, each according to his or her own culture, experience, involvements and talents.”
“It is my hope that this Encyclical Letter, which is now added to the body of the Church’s social teaching, can help us to acknowledge the appeal, immensity and urgency of the challenge we face. I will begin by briefly reviewing several aspects of the present ecological crisis, with the aim of drawing on the results of the best scientific research available today, letting them touch us deeply and provide a concrete foundation for the ethical and spiritual itinerary that follows. I will then consider some principles drawn from the Judaeo-Christian tradition which can render our commitment to the environment more coherent. I will then attempt to get to the roots of the present situation, so as to consider not only its symptoms but also its deepest causes.” 
It amazes me how the Pope uses Scripture completely out of context. And his reference to “Mother Earth” being our sister – well, I just have no words for this. Also, it is glaringly obvious that he had much help writing this. Pope Francis is not a scientist or ecologist. He must be working closely with the UN and its minions. Again, I ask the reader — what does this have to do with the Gospel of Jesus Christ?
By now, we are quite aware of the so-called Elite wanting to reduce the population of planet earth by at least 6 billion. Here are quotes which clearly show that this is a fact and not a conspiracy theory:
“The global elite are absolutely obsessed with reducing the size of the global population. Many of them are convinced that it is the greatest problem that humanity is facing today. So what do they believe should be done about it? That is where there is disagreement. Some argue for very forceful measures, while others prefer a “softer” approach. But the vast majority of them do agree that humans are a “plague” upon the earth and that we will literally destroy the planet if we are left to our own devices. To the elite, everything from global warming to our growing economic problems can be directly traced back to the lack of population control.”
QUOTES FROM THE WORLD’S ELITE 1. Charles Darwin (his thinking is at the foundation of so many of our scientific theories today): “At some future period, not very distant as measured by centuries, the civilised races of man will almost certainly exterminate and replace throughout the world the savage races. At the same time the anthropomorphous apes, as Professor Schaaffhausen has remarked, will no doubt be exterminated. The break will then be rendered wider, for it will intervene between man in a more civilised state as we may hope, than the Caucasian and some ape as low as a baboon, instead of as at present between the negro or Australian and the gorilla.”
2. Bill Gates: “The problem is that the population is growing the fastest where people are less able to deal with it. So it’s in the very poorest places that you’re going to have a tripling in population by 2050. (…) And we’ve got to make sure that we help out with the tools now so that they don’t have an impossible situation later.”
3. UK Television Presenter Sir David Attenborough: “We are a plague on the Earth. It’s coming home to roost over the next 50 years or so. It’s not just climate change; it’s sheer space, places to grow food for this enormous horde. Either we limit our population growth or the natural world will do it for us, and the natural world is doing it for us right now”
4. UN Under-Secretary-General Baroness Valerie Amos: “Population growth puts increased pressure on everything else…Girls and women must be educated. Even a few years’ basic education leads to smaller families.”
5. Paul Ehrlich, a former science adviser to president George W. Bush and the author of “The Population Bomb”: “Solving the population problem is not going to solve the problems of racism… of sexism… of religious intolerance… of war… of gross economic inequality. But if you don’t solve the population problem, you’re not going to solve any of those problems. Whatever problem you’re interested in, you’re not going to solve it unless you also solve the population problem.”
6. Dave Foreman, the co-founder of Earth First: “We humans have become a disease, the Humanpox.”
7. CNN Founder Ted Turner: “A total world population of 250-300 million people, a 95% decline from present levels, would be ideal.”
8. Japan’s Deputy Prime Minister Taro Aso about medical patients with serious illnesses: “You cannot sleep well when you think it’s all paid by the government. This won’t be solved unless you let them hurry up and die.”
9. David Rockefeller: “The negative impact of population growth on all of our planetary ecosystems is becoming appallingly evident.”
10. Richard Branson: “The truth is this: the Earth cannot provide enough food and fresh water for 10 billion people, never mind homes, never mind roads, hospitals and schools.”
11. Environmental activist Roger Martin: “On a finite planet, the optimum population providing the best quality of life for all, is clearly much smaller than the maximum, permitting bare survival. The more we are, the less for each; fewer people mean better lives.”
12. HBO personality Bill Maher: “I’m pro-choice, I’m for assisted suicide, I’m for regular suicide, I’m for whatever gets the freeway moving – that’s what I’m for. It’s too crowded, the planet is too crowded and we need to promote death.”
13. Al Gore: “One of the things we could do about it is to change the technologies, to put out less of this pollution, to stabilize the population, and one of the principal ways of doing that is to empower and educate girls and women. You have to have ubiquitous availability of fertility management so women can choose how many children to have, the spacing of the children… You have to educate girls and empower women. And that’s the most powerful leveraging factor, and when that happens, then the population begins to stabilize and societies begin to make better choices and more balanced choices.”
14. MIT professor Penny Chisholm: “The real trick is, in terms of trying to level off at someplace lower than that 9 billion, is to get the birthrates in the developing countries to drop as fast as we can. And that will determine the level at which humans will level off on earth.”
15. Julia Whitty, a columnist for Mother Jones: “The only known solution to ecological overshoot is to decelerate our population growth faster than it’s decelerating now and eventually reverse it—at the same time we slow and eventually reverse the rate at which we consume the planet’s resources. Success in these twin endeavors will crack our most pressing global issues: climate change, food scarcity, water supplies, immigration, health care, biodiversity loss, even war. On one front, we’ve already made unprecedented strides, reducing global fertility from an average 4.92 children per woman in 1950 to 2.56 today—an accomplishment of trial and sometimes brutally coercive error, but also a result of one woman at a time making her individual choices. The speed of this childbearing revolution, swimming hard against biological programming, rates as perhaps our greatest collective feat to date.”
16. Colorado State University Professor Philip Cafaro in a paper entitled “Climate Ethics and Population Policy”: “Ending human population growth is almost certainly a necessary (but not sufficient) condition for preventing catastrophic global climate change. Indeed, significantly reducing current human numbers may be necessary in order to do so.“
17. Professor of Biology at the University of Texas at Austin Eric R. Pianka: “I do not bear any ill will toward people. However, I am convinced that the world, including all humanity, WOULD clearly be much better off without so many of us.”
18. Kofi Annan, UN Secretary-General from 1997-2006: “The idea that population growth guarantees a better life — financially or otherwise — is a myth that only those who sell nappies, prams and the like have any right to believe.”
19. Thoraya Ahmed Obaid, UN Under-Secretary-General from 2000-2010: “We cannot confront the massive challenges of poverty, hunger, disease and environmental destruction unless we address issues of population and reproductive health.”
20. Detroit News Columnist Nolan Finley: “Since the national attention is on birth control, here’s my idea: If we want to fight poverty, reduce violent crime and bring down our embarrassing drop-out rate, we should swap contraceptives for fluoride in Michigan’s drinking water. We’ve got a baby problem in Michigan. Too many babies are born to immature parents who don’t have the skills to raise them, too many are delivered by poor women who can’t afford them, and too many are fathered by sorry layabouts who spread their seed like dandelions and then wander away from the consequences.”
21. John Guillebaud, professor of family planning at University College London: “The effect on the planet of having one child less is an order of magnitude greater than all these other things we might do, such as switching off lights. An extra child is the equivalent of a lot of flights across the planet.”
22. Pope Francis: “Some people think that — excuse my expression here — that in order to be good Catholics we have to be like rabbits. No. Parenthood is about being responsible. This is clear.”
23. Tenzin Gyatso, 14th Dalai Lama 1950-present: “The growth in population is very much bound up with poverty, and in turn poverty plunders the Earth. When human groups are dying of hunger, they eat everything: grass, insects, everything. They cut down the trees, they leave the land dry and bare. All other concerns vanish. That’s why in the next 30 years the problems we call ‘environmental’ will be the hardest that humanity has to face.”
24. Democrat strategist Steven Rattner: “WE need death panels. Well, maybe not death panels, exactly, but unless we start allocating health care resources more prudently — rationing, by its proper name — the exploding cost of Medicare will swamp the federal budget.”
25. Matthew Yglesias, a business and economics correspondent for Slate, in an article entitled “The Case for Death Panels, in One Chart”: “But not only is this health care spending on the elderly the key issue in the federal budget, our disproportionate allocation of health care dollars to old people surely accounts for the remarkable lack of apparent cost effectiveness of the American health care system. When the patient is already over 80, the simple fact of the matter is that no amount of treatment is going to work miracles in terms of life expectancy or quality of life.”
26. Planned Parenthood Founder Margaret Sanger: “All of our problems are the result of overbreeding among the working class”
27. Gloria Steinem: “Everybody with a womb doesn’t have to have a child any more than everybody with vocal chords has to be an opera singer.”
28. Jane Goodall: “It’s our population growth that underlies just about every single one of the problems that we’ve inflicted on the planet. If there were just a few of us, then the nasty things we do wouldn’t really matter and Mother Nature would take care of it — but there are so many of us.”
29. U.S. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg: “Frankly I had thought that at the time Roe was decided, there was concern about population growth and particularly growth in populations that we don’t want to have too many of.”
30. Planned Parenthood Founder Margaret Sanger: “The most merciful thing that the large family does to one of its infant members is to kill it.”
31. Salon columnist Mary Elizabeth Williams in an article entitled “So What If Abortion Ends Life?”: “All life is not equal. That’s a difficult thing for liberals like me to talk about, lest we wind up looking like death-panel-loving, kill-your-grandma-and-your-precious-baby storm troopers. Yet a fetus can be a human life without having the same rights as the woman in whose body it resides.”
32. Paul Ehrlich: “Basically, then, there are only two kinds of solutions to the population problem. One is a ‘birth rate solution,’ in which we find ways to lower the birth rate. The other is a ‘death rate solution,’ in which ways to raise the death rate — war, famine, pestilence — find us.”
33. Alberto Giubilini of Monash University in Melbourne, Australia and Francesca Minerva of the University of Melbourne in a paper published in the Journal of Medical Ethics: “[W]hen circumstances occur after birth such that they would have justified abortion, what we call after-birth abortion should be permissible. … [W]e propose to call this practice ‘after-birth abortion’, rather than ‘infanticide,’ to emphasize that the moral status of the individual killed is comparable with that of a fetus … rather than to that of a child. Therefore, we claim that killing a newborn could be ethically permissible in all the circumstances where abortion would be. Such circumstances include cases where the newborn has the potential to have an (at least) acceptable life, but the well-being of the family is at risk.”
34. Nina Fedoroff, a key adviser to Hillary Clinton: “We need to continue to decrease the growth rate of the global population; the planet can’t support many more people.”
35. Barack Obama’s primary science adviser, John P. Holdren: “A program of sterilizing women after their second or third child, despite the relatively greater difficulty of the operation than vasectomy, might be easier to implement than trying to sterilize men. The development of a long-term sterilizing capsule that could be implanted under the skin and removed when pregnancy is desired opens additional possibilities for coercive fertility control. The capsule could be implanted at puberty and might be removable, with official permission, for a limited number of births.”
36. David Brower, the first Executive Director of the Sierra Club: “Childbearing [should be] a punishable crime against society, unless the parents hold a government license … All potential parents [should be] required to use contraceptive chemicals, the government issuing antidotes to citizens chosen for childbearing.”
37. Maurice Strong: “Either we reduce the world’s population voluntarily or nature will do this for us, but brutally.”
38. Thomas Ferguson, former official in the U.S. State Department Office of Population Affairs: “There is a single theme behind all our work–we must reduce population levels. Either governments do it our way, through nice clean methods, or they will get the kinds of mess that we have in El Salvador, or in Iran or in Beirut. Population is a political problem. Once population is out of control, it requires authoritarian government, even fascism, to reduce it…”
39. Mikhail Gorbachev: “We must speak more clearly about sexuality, contraception, about abortion, about values that control population, because the ecological crisis, in short, is the population crisis. Cut the population by 90% and there aren’t enough people left to do a great deal of ecological damage.”
40. Jacques Costeau: “In order to stabilize world population, we must eliminate 350,000 people per day. It is a horrible thing to say, but it is just as bad not to say it.”
41. Television personality Kate Humble: “There are far too many people in the world…I think one of the most environmentally friendly things you can do is not to have children.”
42. Finnish environmentalist Pentti Linkola: “If there were a button I could press, I would sacrifice myself without hesitating if it meant millions of people would die”
43. Author Dan Brown: “Overpopulation is an issue so profound that all of us need to ask what should be done.”
44. Prince Phillip, husband of Queen Elizabeth II and co-founder of the World Wildlife Fund: “In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, in order to contribute something to solve overpopulation.”
45. Ashley Judd: “It’s unconscionable to breed, with the number of children who are starving to death in impoverished countries.”
46. Charles Darwin: “With savages, the weak in body or mind are soon eliminated; and those that survive commonly exhibit a vigorous state of health. We civilised men, on the other hand, do our utmost to check the process of elimination; we build asylums for the imbecile, the maimed, and the sick; we institute poor-laws; and our medical men exert their utmost skill to save the life of every one to the last moment. There is reason to believe that vaccination has preserved thousands, who from a weak constitution would formerly have succumbed to small-pox. Thus the weak members of civilised societies propagate their kind. No one who has attended to the breeding of domestic animals will doubt that this must be highly injurious to the race of man. It is surprising how soon a want of care, or care wrongly directed, leads to the degeneration of a domestic race; but excepting in the case of man himself, hardly any one is so ignorant as to allow his worst animals to breed.” 
Brethren, it truly grieved me to write many things in this article. But at the same time, I feel that it is important for us to know what is going on at the UN, and behind the scenes most everywhere. As the title of this piece clearly articulates, I do believe that this Pope is the last Pope, and is, as the Bible calls him, the False Prophet.
Take solace in knowing that Jesus will be coming for His own very soon. Scripture is being fulfilled at an incredible pace. We, who belong to Him, know that we will be with Him very soon. There are so many who are deluded. We are still to share Salvation with the lost, no matter if we have faith for their salvation or not.