I originally wrote this article in 2017. The world has not changed since then, and certainly the Muslim Brotherhood remains steadfast in their rabid hatred of Israel, America and infidels worldwide. Muslim Brotherhood (MB) continues the plotting, the supporting and the non-stop “Taqiyya” (permissible lying to further the cause of Islam) in order to fool the world. The left has bought their lies, but discerning Conservatives and Remnant Christians know the inherent danger of this Islamist group.
Dennis Prager came out with a very accurate and educational video on the MB:
Also, I want to place another article I wrote into this piece for those who did not read it:
Do you remember when Donald Trump promised the America people that if elected, he would ban the Muslim Brotherhood (MB) and all of its offshoot organizations from the U.S.? I believe that he wanted to make good on this promise, but the Leftist media liars held his feet to the fire; accusing him of Islamophobia.
To help protect the American people from Islamic terrorist attacks, President Trump attempted to ban Muslims from countries well known for aiding and abetting these killers. Of course, the MSM played the Islamophobia card, and his proposal was shot down. Even El-Sisi of Egypt had banned the terrorist group from Egypt, along with many other Middle Eastern countries. They are wise to the Muslim Brotherhood, understanding that this group is the head of all Islamic terror groups in the world.
Ted Cruz’s Bill to ban the MB
Ted Cruz Introduces Bill To Designate Muslim Brotherhood As Terrorist Organization
Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) and Rep. Mario Diaz-Balart (R-FL) have introduced a bill to ask the Secretary of State to designate the Muslim Brotherhood as an international terrorist organization.
The bill, dubbed the “Muslim Brotherhood Terrorist Designation Act,” states that the group has met the criteria of a terrorist group, and thus should be designated as such.The Muslim Brotherhood was founded in 1928. Several countries, including Bahrain and Saudi Arabia, have designated the group as a terrorist organization.- source
Just who are the Muslim Brotherhood?
The Muslim Brotherhood logo fits its motto:
“Allah is our objective. The Prophet is our leader. The Qur’an is our law. Jihad is our way. Dying in the way of Allah is our highest hope. Allahu akbar!
- The Brotherhood’s goal is to turn the world into an Islamist empire. The Muslim Brotherhood, founded in Egypt in 1928, is a revolutionary fundamentalist movement to restore the caliphate and strict shariah (Islamist) law in Muslim lands and, ultimately, the world. Today, it has chapters in 80 countries.
“It is in the nature of Islam to dominate, not to be dominated, to impose its law on all nations and to extend its power to the entire planet.” —Muslim Brotherhood founder Hassan al-Banna
- The Brotherhood wants America to fall. It tells followers to be “patient” because America “is heading towards its demise.” The U.S. is an infidel that “does not champion moral and human values and cannot lead humanity.”—Muslim Brotherhood Supreme Guide Muhammed Badi, Sept. 2010
- The Brotherhood claims western democracy is “corrupt,” “unrealistic.” and “false.”
—Former Muslim Brotherhood Supreme Guide Muhammed Mahdi Akef
- The Brotherhood calls for jihad against “the Muslim’s real enemies, not only Israel but also the United States. Waging jihad against both of these infidels is a commandment of Allah that cannot be disregarded.” —Muslim Brotherhood Supreme Guide Muhammed Badi, Sept. 2010
- The Brotherhood assassinated Anwar Sadat in 1981 for making peace with the hated “Zionist entity.”It also assassinated Egypt’s prime minister in 1948 and attempted to assassinate President Nasser in 1954.
- Hamas is a “wing of the Muslim Brotherhood,” according to the Hamas Charter, Chapter 2. The Charter calls for the murder of Jews, the “obliteration” of Israel and its replacement with an Islamist theocracy.
- The Brotherhood supports Hezbollah’s war against the Jews. Brotherhood leader Mahdi Akef declared he was “prepared to send 10,000 jihad fighters immediately to fight at the side of Hezbollah” during Hezbollah’s war against Israel in 2006.
- The Brotherhood glorifies Osama bin Laden. Osama is “in all certainty, a mujahid (heroic fighter), and I have no doubt in his sincerity in resisting the occupation, close to Allah on high.” —Former Muslim Brotherhood Supreme Guide Muhammed Mahdi Akef, Nov. 2007
- The Brotherhood “sanctioned martyrdom operations in Palestine.…They do not have bombs, so they turn themselves into bombs. This is a necessity.” — Muslim Brotherhood Spiritual leader Yusuf al-Qaradawi, Dec. 17, 2010
- The Brotherhood advocates violent jihad: The “change that the [Muslim] nation seeks can only be attained through jihad and sacrifice and by raising a jihadi generation that pursues death just as the enemies pursue life,” said Muslim Brotherhood Supreme Guide Muhammed Badi in a September 2010 sermon. Major terrorists came out of the Muslim Brotherhood, including bin Laden’s deputy Ayman al-Zawahiri and Khalid Sheikh Mohammed (mastermind of the 9/11 attacks).
- The Brotherhood advocates a deceptive strategy in democracies: appear moderate and use existing institutions to gain power. “The civilizational-jihadist process…is a kind of grand jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and ‘sabotaging’ its miserable house…so that it is eliminated and God’s religion is made victorious overall other religions,” reads a US Muslim Brotherhood 1991 document. It believes it can conquer Europe peacefully: “After having been expelled twice, Islam will be victorious and reconquer Europe….I am certain that this time, victory will be won not by the sword but by preaching and [Islamic] ideology.” —Muslim Brotherhood Spiritual leader Yusuf al-Qaradawi, “Fatwa,” 2003
- The Brotherhood uses democracy, but once in power it will replace democracy with fundamentalist shariah law because it is the “true democracy.” “The final, absolute message from heaven contains all the values which the secular world claims to have invented….Islam and its values antedated the West by founding true democracy.”
—Former Muslim Brotherhood Supreme Guide Muhammed Mahdi Akef, Nov. 2007
- The Brotherhood’s view of women’s rights is to subjugate and segregate women: The ideal society would include “a campaign against ostentation in dress and loose behaviour…segregation of male and female students; private meetings between men and women, unless within the permitted degrees of relationship, to be counted as a crime for which both will be censured…prohibition of dancing and other such pastimes.” —Muslim Brotherhood founder Hassan al-Banna, “Five Tracts”
- The Brotherhood supports Female Genital Mutilation:“[the Americans] wage war on Muslim leaders, the traditions of its faith and its ideas. They even wage war against female circumcision, a practice current in 36 countries, which has been prevalent since the time of the Pharaohs.” —Former Muslim Brotherhood Supreme Guide Muhammed Mahdi Akef, 2007
- The Brotherhood will not treat non-Muslim minorities, such as Coptic Christians, as equals. “Allah’s word will reign supreme and the infidels’ word will be inferior.” —Muslim Brotherhood Supreme Guide Muhammed Badi, Sept. 2010
- The Brotherhood refuses to commit to continuing the Israel-Egypt peace treaty.Muslim Brotherhood leaders have said that “as far as the movement is concerned, Israel is a Zionist entity occupying holy Arab and Islamic lands…and we will get rid of it no matter how long it takes.”—Former Muslim Brotherhood Supreme Guide Muhammed Mahdi Akef,2005 and 2007
- The Brotherhood has anti-Semitic roots. It supported the Nazis, organized mass demonstrations against the Jews with slogans promoting ethnic cleansing like “Down with the Jews!” and “Jews get out of Egypt and Palestine!” in 1936; carried out a violent pogrom against Egypt’s Jews in November 1945; and made sure that Nazi collaborator and Palestinian Mufti al-Husseini was granted asylum in Egypt in 1946.
- The Brotherhood remains virulently anti-Semitic. “Today the Jews are not the Israelites praised by Allah, but the descendants of the Israelites who defied His word. Allah was angry with them and turned them into monkeys and pigs….There is no doubt that the battle in which the Muslims overcome the Jews [will come]….In that battle the Muslims will fight the Jews and kill them.” —Muslim Brotherhood Spiritual leader Yusuf al-Qaradawi – source
What is Islam – truly?
Islam is a Totalitarian Political System, but it is cloaked in robes of religion to fool and shut down voices of opposition. This is where the accusation of “Islamophobia” originated. The Leftists point a finger of indignation at anyone who would seek to persecute a “religion.” The goal of Sharia and Jihadism is ultimately world domination. The dangers of Political Correctness is allowing sharia to spread across the globe.
Sisi, Trump, and the Politics of Designating the Muslim Brotherhood
The group uses violent means when necessary to advance its Islamist agenda.
Hopes that the Trump administration will designate the Muslim Brotherhood as a terrorist organization have hit rough waters, with anonymous officials citing concerns about diplomatic blowback and frayed relationships with Muslims at home and abroad. The leaks come on the eve of a historic visit to Washington by Egyptian president Abdel Fattah el-Sisi, a key Arab ally and devoted Muslim who is locked in a life-or-death struggle with the Brotherhood.
The irony is hard to miss, particularly given that Egypt and several other Arab countries have already designated the Brotherhood a terrorist organization.
Whatever the truth behind the leaks, they underscore that the inside-the-Beltway conventional wisdom — that the Brotherhood is “moderate” and so popular that designation would be seen as “a declaration of war against . . . Islam itself” — will not die as easily as many hoped.
This thinking is rooted in a failure to understand the difference between Islamists — a sizable but distinct minority of Muslims who adhere to a totalitarian religious ideology — and the moderate majority of Muslims, who are our friends and allies. President el-Sisi, who has publicly called out extremism to clerics in Egypt, understands this. After all, Egypt is not the only state in which the Brotherhood engaged in attempts to kill its way to power. It did the same in Syria in the early 1980s.
Despite the Brotherhood’s long history of bloodshed, claims that it is “moderate,” or opposes violence, are still prominent. While above-ground Brotherhood organizations use peaceful means when effective, they are “prepared to countenance violence . . . where gradualism is ineffective,” as a 2015 report by the British government noted with significant understatement.
Claims that designation will complicate U.S. relationships with certain Arab allies are overblown. While it is true that some allies, such as Jordan, have Muslim Brotherhood–affiliated parties represented in their parliaments, this is easy enough to finesse. Members of Hezbollah, a U.S.-designated terrorist organization, have long served in Lebanon’s parliament, but American diplomats manage to avoid contact with them and still do business with the Lebanese.
Moreover, failure to designate the Brotherhood complicates some alliances. The Egyptian public has grown deeply suspicious of the U.S. government precisely because under Obama the U.S. came to be seen as overly sympathetic to the Brotherhood. When Senator Ted Cruz introduced the Muslim Brotherhood Terror Designation Act, many Egyptians saw it as a sign the U.S. may be waking from its long slumber. A tweet introducing the bill was the subject of a segment by popular Egyptian talk-show host Amr Adib and was retweeted 17,000+ times.
Domestically, in the wake of Trump’s admittedly troubling comments suggesting a “Muslim ban” during his presidential campaign last year, some fear that designation will fuel anti-Muslim bigotry and pave the way for “a legal assault on the institutions of American Muslim life.” After all, several organizations claiming to represent U.S. Muslims, particularly the Council on American–Islamic Relations (CAIR), have deep Muslim Brotherhood ties.
But groups such as CAIR are hardly “institutions of American Muslim life” — they’re just pretending to be. A 2011 Gallup poll found support for CAIR among U.S. Muslims to be just under 12 percent. Britain’s inquiry into the Brotherhood found that its activists in the U.K. “appear to be unable to generate any grassroots support.”
Frankly, however, if public support for CAIR were higher, that would be all the more reason to be concerned. Notwithstanding its carefully crafted public image, CAIR was named an unindicted co-conspirator in the 2007–09 Holy Land Foundation terror-finance case, and was blacklisted by the FBI as a result. Unfortunately, the Obama administration failed to aggressively continue an FBI investigation into CAIR after it conspired to fund terrorist-designated organization Hamas, the Palestinian wing of the Muslim Brotherhood. Indeed, the United Arab Emirates has declared CAIR itself a terrorist organization.
Trump’s rhetorical excesses cannot be understood without recalling the Obama administration’s refusal to name the problem. Using euphemisms such as “violent extremism” and feigning puzzlement as to the motives of obvious jihadists made the administration’s rhetoric concerning terrorism a national joke. In both the U.S. and Europe, when elites insist that voters must believe them, rather than their own “lying eyes,” the voters turn sharply in the opposite direction. The cure for Trump’s rhetorical excesses is increased security, not denial.
Trump laid out a number of smart proposals on radical Islam during his campaign. His administration should now use President el-Sisi’s visit to move forward with these ideas. In particular, it should follow up designation of the Brotherhood with the formation of a congressionally authorized commission on radical Islam tasked with developing a strategy for winning the war against Islamic extremists and explaining the threat of Islamism to the American people. Both are badly needed. Wrongheaded conventional wisdom won’t keep Americans, or our Muslim allies, safe. – source
The Obama Effect
After eight excruciatingly long years under Obama, it is time for our president to step out and speak truth about the Muslim Brotherhood. No more Political Correctness.
Obama infiltrated most of our government agencies with members of the MB. Obama was the enemy within. We have been granted a reprieve by God from the Marxist/Progressive Elitists, whose primary goal is World Globalism.
The Lord put Trump into place – a true Patriot. I shudder when I think of Hillary Clinton in our White House. I seriously believe that the church would have had to go completely underground. Nothing says this won’t happen in the future.
So you see brethren, the fingerprints of Satan are all over the struggle against Radical Islamic Terrorism. The MSM are led by the evil one (whether they know it or not) and they continue to present Muslims as “victims.” With each horrific attack in various countries, the ‘victim’ mantra seems to get louder from the Left.
This is all being used by God to fulfill Bible prophecy. We must remember this when we get discouraged. God IS in control. He causes certain events and allows others. He knows all of history from beginning to the end.
Please remember that when the Leftist media accuse Conservatives of being “Islamophobes” – they are simply doing the bidding of their master. He is the father of lies…..the author of confusion…..and the accuser of the brethren both day and night:
“And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.” (Revelation 12:10).