One doesn’t need be an Einstein to figure out that the world is in peril. The media outlets as well as the internet are bombarding us with over-information/disinformation. It’s nearly impossible to find what is truth.
There is one source that never fails in delivering the truth, The Bible. As Hal Lindsey used to say, “The Bible is more accurate than today’s headlines”. If you drink the drink of the mass media and big tech, you’ll certainly be in a state of despair, fear, and hopelessness. It’ll latch on to you as a blood sucking leech and drain you into oblivion. I’m not saying, do not be informed as to what is going on. Just be apprehensive and investigatory and run everything you see through the lens of God’s Word. Believe nothing you hear, half of what you see, and ALL of God’s Word!!
Right now, I see God starting to send shots across the bow of humanity. Time is getting short, and Divine Judgment is coming. We are getting a subtle taste and warning of what is to come. God in His lovingkindness and longsuffering sends warnings, and warnings, and warnings… Many perceive things are really-bad now, but they really aren’t, not yet at least.
The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance. (2 Peter 3:9)
Knowing this, it also warns us that one day the door of the ark will slam closed and all on the outside will perish in the Wrath of Almighty God. But outside are dogs and sorcerers and sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and whoever loves and practices a lie. (Revelation 22:15)
Have you ever had a sample at the grocery store? A small taste of what you get in the full package. Knowing that these current events are NOT the opening of the seals, they do indeed seem as if a small sampling of them and what is to come — In the distance can you hear the hoof-beats of the horsemen?
The First Sample (Antichrist)
Then I saw when the Lamb broke one of the seven seals, and I heard one of the four living creatures saying as with a voice of thunder, “Come.” I looked, and behold, a white horse, and he who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer. (Revelation 6:1–2)
Antichrist. What do we know about antichrist? Is it a spirit? A man? A system? Look at the condition of humanity and you will hear his hoof-beats.
Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world. By this you know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God, and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the spirit of the Antichrist, which you have heard was coming, and is now already in the world. You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world. They are of the world. Therefore they speak as of the world, and the world hears them. We are of God. He who knows God hears us; he who is not of God does not hear us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error. (1 John 4:1–6)
Therefore, the spirit of the antichrist is ALREADY in the world. Sound familiar? The utter denial that Jesus as fully God and fully man who He says He is. It deludes us with false teachers, false theologies, and a distorted view of Jesus that we do not even recognize. John says to “Test all spirits” Indeed so, test all spirits, premonitions, teachings, and so-called prophets, new revelations, against the backdrop of God’s written Word. If it does not align with the written word, it is a false spirit of antichrist at play. To my point, if you are not reading The Bible, how in the world will you have discernment? How will you be prepared for what is coming? What weapon do you really have other than the Word of God? And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God; (Ephesians 6:17)For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. (Hebrews 4:12) Get in HIS Word and sharpen your sword. Keep it sharp and be ready for battle.
One need only open their eyes a but a little to see this spirit at work in the world. A spirit of deception and lies that have even infiltrated the church. Take note, that the so-called church in the world is not the true body of Christ. There is and has only ever been a small remnant of true born-again believers in the church. Most churches are built on shifting sand and not the SOLID rock of Jesus Christ. “But everyone who hears these sayings of Mine, and does not do them, will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand: and the rain descended, the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house; and it fell. And great was its fall.” (Matthew 7:26–27)
Indeed so, the man of sin will come into the world as a leader that we call “the antichrist”. The one spoken of by scripture:
And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming. The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, (2 Thessalonians 2:8–9)
He shall speak pompous words against the Most High, Shall persecute the saints of the Most High, And shall intend to change times and law. Then the saints shall be given into his hand For a time and times and half a time. (Daniel 7:25)
As you see this rider is the opposite of Jesus in every way. The Real Christ is faithful and true, the false one is performing lying wonders.
He will be a false Christ an imitation of the real one. NOTE**This rider is not to be confused with the white horse in Revelation 19:11: Now I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse. And He who sat on him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and makes war. (Revelation 19:11) This Rider (rev 19:11) is Jesus Christ.
Biblically we call this system “The World” This system is also antichrist. Do you not know that friendship with the world is enmity with God? Whoever therefore wants to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God. (James 4:4b)
Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world—the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life—is not of the Father but is of the world. (1 John 2:15–16)
We are told to not conform to this system: And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God. (Romans 12:2)
We know this system HATES God and truth. “If the world hates you, you know that it hated Me before it hated you. If you were of the world, the world would love its own. Yet because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you. (John 15:18–19)
Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil; Who put darkness for light, and light for darkness; Who put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! (Isaiah 5:20)
This system as an un-holy and un-just form of religion with sacraments such as abortion, practice sexual perversions, murder, strife, envy, and so on… Sound familiar? being filled with all unrighteousness, sexual immorality, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, evil-mindedness; they are whisperers, backbiters, haters of God, violent, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, undiscerning, untrustworthy, unloving, unforgiving, unmerciful; who, knowing the righteous judgment of God, that those who practice such things are deserving of death, not only do the same but also approve of those who practice them. (Romans 1:29–32)
This White Horseman is to be set forth to conquer and dominate all aspects of human life, politically, spiritually, and economically. It’ll be like a high-tech Nazi Germany thousands of times worse and on a global scale.
The Second Sample (War)
When He broke the second seal, I heard the second living creature saying, “Come.” And another, a red horse, went out; and to him who sat on it, it was granted to take peace from the earth, and that men would slay one another; and a great sword was given to him. (Revelation 6:3–4)
This is the loss of peace and the conflagration of global war. Can you hear this hoof beat? Just look on the TV or internet at the foremost world event at this moment. War in the Ukraine.
Currently the country (Russia) with the world’s largest nuclear arsenal of approximately 5500 warheads is mired down in the first major European war since WWII. What folks really do not fathom is how close we are to total nuclear war currently more so than in the 1962 Cuban missile crisis.
War is nothing new to mankind. It has been with us since Cain murdered his brother. However, this current war (birth pang) has connotations of total global conflict for the first time in the nuclear age. These advanced weapons of mass destruction are readily available to any nations (despotic or not) that desire them. They are many and more easily obtainable as each day passes.
The capability to kill with unprecedented efficiency has never been at the level it is now. It is also getting more lethal by the day. When this Horseman arrives on the scene, his warfare will be unlike anything humanity has seen yet.
Our news is permeated with war and conflict. And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. (Matthew 24:6)
The Third Sample (Famine)
When He broke the third seal, I heard the third living creature saying, “Come.” I looked, and behold, a black horse; and he who sat on it had a pair of scales in his hand. And I heard something like a voice in the center of the four living creatures saying, “A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius; and do not damage the oil and the wine.” (Revelation 6:5–6)
Look at the stores now as of this writing. Shelves are empty, shrink inflation is out of control, and disasters are happening to fertilizer facilities daily in the news. The war in Ukraine also will burden the global food supply.
We will have this sample upon us soon I believe. Food shortages are already becoming reality. The current shortages are a major inconvenience to world and will effect food supplies. Again, it’s another warning shot across the bow of what will come later. Later when the Rider does arrive, it’ll be horrific. It’ll be 1970’s Ethiopian famine times a thousand on a global scale. An entire day’s wages for a quart of wheat. That’s enough to feed yourself but not your family… As you can see the inflation spiking upward on a global scale. My friend John  observed: “Do you notice those empty spaces on some grocery shelves as well as hard to obtain, or even unobtainable products, with numerous businesses closing shop? Any prophetic implications here?“
The Fourth Sample (Death)
When the Lamb broke the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature saying, “Come.” I looked, and behold, an ashen horse; and he who sat on it had the name Death; and Hades was following with him. Authority was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword and with famine and with pestilence and by the wild beasts of the earth. (Revelation 6:7–8)
Over the last few years, we have certainly seen a sampling of this. We had a global pandemic which albeit bad, it is nothing like others before. However, this current one sparked global fear and permitted leads and governments to start stripping away rights of the people in the name of safety. Nevertheless, many people have perished from it. When the real seal is broken, the world will be begging for the good old days of Covid again.
What do we do?
My friend Pastor John concluded a similar article  with this:
“ARE WE READY? WHAT ABOUT OUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS AND NEIGHBORS? In other words, WHAT ARE WE DOING ABOUT IT? DO WE REALLY CARE (about others as much as we do about ourselves)?”
Now then, we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God were pleading through us: we implore you on Christ’s behalf, be reconciled to God. (2 Corinthians 5:20) …!
“Things are getting hotter and will literally come to pass shortly and suddenly“
Knowing we are being warned by The Almighty, what course shall we take? How do we Prepare?
1. Now is a good time to get right with God if you are not. Is there oil in you lantern? “Later the other virgins also came, saying, ‘Lord, lord, open up for us.’“But he answered, ‘Truly I say to you, I do not know you.’“Be on the alert then, for you do not know the day nor the hour. (Matthew 25:11–13)
2. Are you in God’s Word every day? If not, How can you be prepared to give a defense of what you believe? How can you discern truth from error? How will you know God’s will, and way? You are in a war! If you are not exercising your spiritual muscles you will be overwhelmed and unfit for what is coming. All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness;so that the man of God may be adequate, equipped for every good work. (2 Timothy 3:16–17)
Make no mistake, the last few years have been a small sampling of what is to come. I believe we are experiencing the birth pangs Jesus spoke of at the Olivet discourse (Matt 24).
I don’t know about you. But, I certainly can hear HOOF-BEATS coming. Be Ready!
Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near.” (Luke 21:28)
Most people think that the terms “Unequally Yoked” refers only to marriage. In these last days, it is critically important for the body of Christ to understand that this also refers to gathering with an apostate church i.e. a “Woke” church. I am speaking of leadership here.
With Satan attacking on so many fronts, and using the same tactics which he knows work against the brethren, it is so dangerous to find yourself on the ‘slippery slope’ of apostasy!
I know first hand about these attacks from the evil one. And I know that I am not alone with these attacks. He hits where it has always worked. With me it is my children. They have all fallen away and do not agree with me and my husband on just about everything. They are “Woke” and we are certainly not!
This causes much tension and division. The passage of Scripture below speaks of the division in families because of the Word of God, and I urge the reader who is experiencing these spiritual attacks to visit this Scripture Daily!
“Do you suppose that I came to give peace on earth? I tell you, not at all, but rather division. For from now on five in one house will be divided: three against two, and two against three. Father will be divided against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against her daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law” (Luke 12:51-53).
Satan is raging because he knows that his days are numbered.
Brethren – do NOT give in the the tricks of the evil one by agreeing with your children for the sake of “Unity” with them. This is not the unity which our Lord Jesus spoke of during His earthly ministry!
I wrote an article years ago on this very subject:
Pastor Brandon Holthaus is one of my favorite teachers of God’s Word. Here he imparts much godly wisdom on the subject of battling with the forces of Darkness.
If you have a ‘check’ in your spirit that something is not quite right in your church; you need to go to leadership and ask questions. You deserve answers in this world which is being deceived every day!
What kind of questions? Here are some:
How do you believe a person is saved?
What is your belief about homosexuality and same sex marriage according to God’s Word?
Do you believe that the Protestant churches should return to Rome?
Do you believe that Allah and the God of the Bible is one and the same?
There are many other questions not listed here. Basically, you want to know that your leadership agrees with God’s Word on ALL subjects.
Brethren, I pray that this article has helped even one person. We must encourage our brothers and sisters in Christ more than ever in these evil end times!
“Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God” (Psalm 42:11)
Even as a young girl growing up in a Jewish home, I remember feeling sad much of the time. I internalized my sadness, not wanting for others to think that there was something wrong with me.
I was an awkward teen; skinny with curly hair — nothing like my gorgeous sisters. They teased me unmercifully. I was told by my sisters that I was adopted, and I believed this for several years. Many years later my mom asked my forgiveness for not attempting to stop my sisters from doing these things to me. She said that she and dad saw it, but looked the other way. Of course I forgave her.
As an older teen, things got worse. I tried to numb my pain with drugs. That was a vicious cycle – I always ended up where I began.
When I got married and had kids, I thought that this would help to stabilize my moods. It did help somewhat. By that time I realized that I was a person who was prone to depression. I never wanted any medication to help me. I wanted to deal with my depression head on.
I was born-again in 1983. I had met my Savior and I was filled with joy. At first, I thought that there would surely be no more sadness or depression. Everything was going to be wonderful! I really wish that someone had discipled me and told me that if anything, things would probably get worse; but that God would be with me through it all.
The rejection by my family because of my conversion was the first indication that my walk with Jesus was not going to be smooth sailing. A friend showed me this passage of Scripture, which I still refer to in times of sorrow over missing my family:
“Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division: For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three. The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law” (Luke 12:51-53)
When I feel sad over being ostracized by my family, I immediately remember that my decision to love and follow the Lord Jesus Christ was the most important event in my entire life. I would never change that. Jesus is more important to me than anyone in the world.
One Sunday when the kids were young, I was having a less than wonderful morning. I suppose that my face told the story, and a woman said to me “How can you look so forlorn, especially in the house of God? Smile!” I tried to smile as best I could, but as I thought about what she had said, I wondered to myself if I was not allowed to be real in God’s house.
Being Jewish, guilt comes easily to me. I felt terribly guilty over the incident in church. I didn’t want people to think that I was unhappy. After that, I tried very hard to keep a smile on my face in church.
One Sunday, I noticed a sister in Christ whose eyes were red as though she had been crying. I approached her and asked if everything was okay. She was having some personal problems and we talked. She said that just talking had helped her. We hugged and after that became quite close. It was then that I realized the importance of being real and not hiding behind a fake smile.
Of course there are times when we must push our own problems aside, in order to be available for others. But always having a facade about us which says “Everything is great and there is never anything wrong with me” is extremely insincere. God knows the truth, and often He uses brothers and sisters to encourage one another during difficult times.
IN THESE END TIMES
I never thought that I would live to see the things which are happening in these days. I suspect that many readers feel the same way.
Think back to when prayer was removed from the public schools. Seems like eons ago, doesn’t it? Then we quickly moved to legalized abortion. Now, we are living in times when the SCOTUS redefined the definition of marriage as between one man and one woman — to any two people, even of the same sex.
Our children are being indoctrinated with these evil and false beliefs. Good is evil, and evil good. As I speak to many brethren, they talk about being depressed. To say that these times are difficult would be a gross understatement. These times are despicable and should cause any child of God to be alarmed!
COUNTY CLERK INCARCERATED
A county clerk who is a born-again believer, refused to issue marriage licenses to same sex couples because she said that she followed “God’s Law.” She is now in jail.
This is just the beginning. Pastors who refuse to marry same sex couples, will be jailed for breaking the law, and also for so-called “Hate speech.” The PC police are out in full force.
TURNING FROM DEPRESSION TO FAITH
If ever there was a time that God’s people would be sad and depressed, it certainly is now. I find myself thinking about where this is going. I believe that most of us know where it’s going.
The SCOTUS decision to redefine marriage was not so much for the LGBT crowd, as it was to demonize Christians. It was all calculated. Remember – good is evil and evil good.
“Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!” (Isaiah 5:20).
Brethren, we must remember that God is not surprised by any event upon this earth. He knew that this would happen, and it’s happening to further His prophetic Word.
We must believe God — have faith in Him and trust Him!
“Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name’s sake. And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold” (Matthew 24:9-12).
WE WILL GO TO JAIL
If we will stand on God’s Word as the highest Law, we will be incarcerated. Will we be depressed? I think that when this time comes we will be so involved with doing what is right in the eyes of God, depression will quickly dissipate! I also believe that as we read God’s Word and pray to Him, He will send angels to encourage us.
Remember when the Holy Spirit led Jesus into the wilderness before He began His ministry, and Satan was there – tempting Him and twisting Scripture? After Jesus fought the devil by telling him “It is written….” and when the evil one finally departed, God sent angels to minister to our Lord.
“Then the devil leaveth him, and, behold, angels came and ministered unto him” (Matthew 4:11).
“And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure. For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me.
And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ’s sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong” (2 Corinthians 12:7-10).
None of us know with certainty what Paul’s thorn was, but we do know that it was from Satan to buffet him. Many Bible scholars have discerned the thorn to be depression. I have always thought this to be true.
But look, brethren, at what the Word says in this passage. God intended for Paul to have this thorn, and He allowed Satan to inflict Paul with whatever it was. In Satan’s arrogance, he always thinks that he will wreak havoc on God’s children, when all the time God allows him certain liberties with us — but always for our good!
God showed Paul that His Grace was sufficient for him, and that in his weakness, he would be made strong. God would make Paul strong. And He will do the same for us.
For a few years, I have been reading various articles which put forth the question “Could Pope Francis be the False Prophet, spoken of in God’s Word?” I would turn this over in my mind; sometimes thinking that he very well could be, but other times I just brushed it aside as a remote possibility.
I have done much research on this pope. I found that when he was Archbishop Jorge Mario Bergoglio of Buenos Aires, he had close friends who were Wiccans and pagans. He even allowed some Unitarian Universalist acquaintances to hold services in his Cathedral in Buenos Aires, Venezuela. I read that Wiccans, pagans and New Agers in general, were intrigued by the man, and many truly loved him.
“Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that friendship with the world is enmity with God? Whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God” (James 4:4).
But what I’ve stumbled upon about this man, which I will post in this article, is alarming, and the question as to whether we are seeing the prophesied False Prophet is beginning to come into focus. I am convinced that this man will usher in the Antichrist.
SEPTEMBER 2015 We have been seeing in the news that Pope Francis is now very much on board with the Climate Change fanatics. He is parroting their mantras “Climate change is the most important thing facing the world today.” It’s strange to me that this new passion of the pontiff’s is directly in line with the UN’s sustainable development agenda, which will be launched by the UN in September.
But maybe not so strange after all. Pope Francis is scheduled to speak before the UN, and will give the speech that kicks off the conference on the new “sustainable” (that word is used frequently by the UN) development agenda. The Pope has decided that Climate Change will be his legacy. Has anyone wondered what climate change has to do with the Gospel of Jesus Christ?
FROM ZEROHEDGE.COM: “This radical new agenda is already being called “Agenda 21 on steroids” because it goes so much farther than Agenda 21 ever did. The new UN agenda does not just address the environment – it also addresses issues such as poverty, agriculture, education and gender equality. It is essentially a blueprint for governing the entire planet, and that sounds very much like what Pope Francis also wants.” 
THE POPE’S ENCYCLICAL LETTER Pope Francis has released an encyclical letter to the world, which he states will become part of the Catholic Church’s writings. Many believe that the timing of the release of the letter was to have maximum public impact, prior to the Pope’s speech at the UN in September.
“The rare encyclical, called “Laudato Sii”, or “Praised Be”, has been timed to have maximum public impact ahead of the pope’s meeting with Barack Obama and his address to the US Congress and the UN general assembly in September.
It is also intended to improve the prospect of a strong new UN global agreement to cut climate emissions. By adding a moral dimension to the well-rehearsed scientific arguments, Francis hopes to raise the ambition of countries above their own self-interest to secure a strong deal in a crucial climate summit in Paris in November.
Much of the encyclical is not that surprising. But what is raising eyebrows is the Pope’s call for a new global political authority.” 
Global political authority? Read that again. The Pope is calling for a One World Governing authority. We are witnessing Bible Prophecy being fulfilled before our very eyes. Is it scary and disconcerting? Of course it is — we are human. But it is also very exciting to me that we are closer than many have thought to the glorious appearing of our Lord Jesus to catch us up with Him, and to be with Him forevermore.
“What is even more alarming is who will be on the stage with the Pope when this encyclical is formally released. John Schellnhuber is a German professor that has some very radical views on climate change. For instance, he believes that our planet is overpopulated by at least six billion people. Professor John Schellnhuber has been chosen as a speaker for the Vatican’s rolling out of a Papal document on climate change. He’s the professor who previously said the planet is overpopulated by at least six billion people. Now, the Vatican is giving him a platform which many expect will result in an official Church declaration in support of radical depopulation in the name of “climate science.”
And Schellnhuber also happens to believe that we need a new global political authority. If he had his way, there would be an “Earth Constitution”, a “Global Council” directly elected by the people of the planet, and a “Planetary Court” that would be above all other courts on the globe.”
FROM SCHELLNHUBER: “Let me conclude this short contribution with a daydream about those key institutions that could bring about a sophisticated — and therefore more appropriate — version of the conventional “world government” notion. Global democracy might be organized around three core activities, namely (i) an Earth Constitution; (ii) a Global Council; and (iii) a Planetary Court. I cannot discuss these institutions in any detail here, but I would like to indicate at least that: – the Earth Constitution would transcend the UN Charter and identify those first principles guiding humanity in its quest for freedom, dignity, security and sustainability; – the Global Council would be an assembly of individuals elected directly by all people on Earth, where eligibility should be not constrained by geographical, religious, or cultural quotas; and – the Planetary Court would be a transnational legal body open to appeals from everybody, especially with respect to violations of the Earth Constitution. 
Why would Pope Francis surround himself with people like this eugenicist, Schellnhuber? One can only assume that these men are like minded. And if Pope Francis is aligning himself with this man, how will the Pope suggest that 6 billion people be eliminated?
A PREVIEW OF THE ENCYCLICAL LETTER BY POPE FRANCIS
The letter is over 180 pages long, so printing the entire document for this article would be impossible. I have chosen to post excerpts from the preface. I will post the website, where the readers may read this letter in its entirety.
I don’t know why I would be shocked at anything coming out of the Vatican; especially from this New Age Pope, but I believe that if you read the words of the preface, you will be alarmed at the verbiage used, and beliefs of this man who leads so many millions of people on this earth.
Pope Francis speaks of “Mother Earth” as our sister. I had to go back and read that again, thinking that perhaps I had misread it. He will deliver this as his speech to the UN in September.
EXCERPTS FROM THE PREFACE: ENCYCLICAL LETTER LAUDATO SI’ OF THE HOLY FATHER FRANCIS ON CARE FOR OUR COMMON HOME (excerpts)
“Laudato si’, mi’ Signore” – “Praise be to you, my Lord”. In the words of this beautiful canticle, Saint Francis of Assisi reminds us that our common home is like a sister with whom we share our life and a beautiful mother who opens her arms to embrace us. “Praise be to you, my Lord, through our Sister, Mother Earth, who sustains and governs us, and who produces various fruit with coloured flowers and herbs”.
“This sister now cries out to us because of the harm we have inflicted on her by our irresponsible use and abuse of the goods with which God has endowed her. We have come to see ourselves as her lords and masters, entitled to plunder her at will. The violence present in our hearts, wounded by sin, is also reflected in the symptoms of sickness evident in the soil, in the water, in the air and in all forms of life.”
“This is why the earth herself, burdened and laid waste, is among the most abandoned and maltreated of our poor; she “groans in travail” (Rom 8:22). We have forgotten that we ourselves are dust of the earth (cf. Gen 2:7); our very bodies are made up of her elements, we breathe her air and we receive life and refreshment from her waters.” Nothing in this world is indifferent to us.”
“The destruction of the human environment is extremely serious, not only because God has entrusted the world to us men and women, but because human life is itself a gift which must be defended from various forms of debasement. Every effort to protect and improve our world entails profound changes in “lifestyles, models of production and consumption, and the established structures of power which today govern societies.”
“Of God’s creation; for human beings to degrade the integrity of the earth by causing changes in its climate, by stripping the earth of its natural forests or destroying its wetlands; for human beings to contaminate the earth’s waters, its land, its air, and its life – these are sins”. For “to commit a crime against the natural world is a sin against ourselves and a sin against God”.
“The urgent challenge to protect our common home includes a concern to bring the whole human family together to seek a sustainable and integral development, for we know that things can change. The Creator does not abandon us; he never forsakes his loving plan or repents of having created us. Humanity still has the ability to work together in building our common home. Here I want to recognize, encourage and thank all those striving in countless ways to guarantee the protection of the home which we share. Particular appreciation is owed to those who tirelessly seek to resolve the tragic effects of environmental degradation on the lives of the world’s poorest. Young people demand change. They wonder how anyone can claim to be building a better future without thinking of the environmental crisis and the sufferings of the excluded. I urgently appeal, then, for a new dialogue about how we are shaping the future of our planet. We need a conversation which includes everyone.”
“My appeal Since the environmental challenge we are undergoing, and its human roots, concern and affect us all. The worldwide ecological movement has already made considerable progress and led to the establishment of numerous organizations committed to raising awareness of these challenges. Regrettably, many efforts to seek concrete solutions to the environmental crisis have proved ineffective, not only because of powerful opposition but also because of a more general lack of interest. Obstructionist attitudes, even on the part of believers, can range from denial of the problem to indifference, nonchalant resignation or blind confidence in technical solutions. We require a new and universal solidarity. As the bishops of Southern Africa have stated: “Everyone’s talents and involvement are needed to redress the damage caused by human abuse of God’s creation”. All of us can cooperate as instruments of God for the care of creation, each according to his or her own culture, experience, involvements and talents.”
“It is my hope that this Encyclical Letter, which is now added to the body of the Church’s social teaching, can help us to acknowledge the appeal, immensity and urgency of the challenge we face. I will begin by briefly reviewing several aspects of the present ecological crisis, with the aim of drawing on the results of the best scientific research available today, letting them touch us deeply and provide a concrete foundation for the ethical and spiritual itinerary that follows. I will then consider some principles drawn from the Judaeo-Christian tradition which can render our commitment to the environment more coherent. I will then attempt to get to the roots of the present situation, so as to consider not only its symptoms but also its deepest causes.” 
It amazes me how the Pope uses Scripture completely out of context. And his reference to “Mother Earth” being our sister – well, I just have no words for this. Also, it is glaringly obvious that he had much help writing this. Pope Francis is not a scientist or ecologist. He must be working closely with the UN and its minions. Again, I ask the reader — what does this have to do with the Gospel of Jesus Christ?
By now, we are quite aware of the so-called Elite wanting to reduce the population of planet earth by at least 6 billion. Here are quotes which clearly show that this is a fact and not a conspiracy theory:
“The global elite are absolutely obsessed with reducing the size of the global population. Many of them are convinced that it is the greatest problem that humanity is facing today. So what do they believe should be done about it? That is where there is disagreement. Some argue for very forceful measures, while others prefer a “softer” approach. But the vast majority of them do agree that humans are a “plague” upon the earth and that we will literally destroy the planet if we are left to our own devices. To the elite, everything from global warming to our growing economic problems can be directly traced back to the lack of population control.”
QUOTES FROM THE WORLD’S ELITE 1. Charles Darwin (his thinking is at the foundation of so many of our scientific theories today): “At some future period, not very distant as measured by centuries, the civilised races of man will almost certainly exterminate and replace throughout the world the savage races. At the same time the anthropomorphous apes, as Professor Schaaffhausen has remarked, will no doubt be exterminated. The break will then be rendered wider, for it will intervene between man in a more civilised state as we may hope, than the Caucasian and some ape as low as a baboon, instead of as at present between the negro or Australian and the gorilla.”
2. Bill Gates: “The problem is that the population is growing the fastest where people are less able to deal with it. So it’s in the very poorest places that you’re going to have a tripling in population by 2050. (…) And we’ve got to make sure that we help out with the tools now so that they don’t have an impossible situation later.”
3. UK Television Presenter Sir David Attenborough: “We are a plague on the Earth. It’s coming home to roost over the next 50 years or so. It’s not just climate change; it’s sheer space, places to grow food for this enormous horde. Either we limit our population growth or the natural world will do it for us, and the natural world is doing it for us right now”
4. UN Under-Secretary-General Baroness Valerie Amos: “Population growth puts increased pressure on everything else…Girls and women must be educated. Even a few years’ basic education leads to smaller families.”
5. Paul Ehrlich, a former science adviser to president George W. Bush and the author of “The Population Bomb”: “Solving the population problem is not going to solve the problems of racism… of sexism… of religious intolerance… of war… of gross economic inequality. But if you don’t solve the population problem, you’re not going to solve any of those problems. Whatever problem you’re interested in, you’re not going to solve it unless you also solve the population problem.”
6. Dave Foreman, the co-founder of Earth First: “We humans have become a disease, the Humanpox.”
7. CNN Founder Ted Turner: “A total world population of 250-300 million people, a 95% decline from present levels, would be ideal.”
8. Japan’s Deputy Prime Minister Taro Aso about medical patients with serious illnesses: “You cannot sleep well when you think it’s all paid by the government. This won’t be solved unless you let them hurry up and die.”
9. David Rockefeller: “The negative impact of population growth on all of our planetary ecosystems is becoming appallingly evident.”
10. Richard Branson: “The truth is this: the Earth cannot provide enough food and fresh water for 10 billion people, never mind homes, never mind roads, hospitals and schools.”
11. Environmental activist Roger Martin: “On a finite planet, the optimum population providing the best quality of life for all, is clearly much smaller than the maximum, permitting bare survival. The more we are, the less for each; fewer people mean better lives.”
12. HBO personality Bill Maher: “I’m pro-choice, I’m for assisted suicide, I’m for regular suicide, I’m for whatever gets the freeway moving – that’s what I’m for. It’s too crowded, the planet is too crowded and we need to promote death.”
13. Al Gore: “One of the things we could do about it is to change the technologies, to put out less of this pollution, to stabilize the population, and one of the principal ways of doing that is to empower and educate girls and women. You have to have ubiquitous availability of fertility management so women can choose how many children to have, the spacing of the children… You have to educate girls and empower women. And that’s the most powerful leveraging factor, and when that happens, then the population begins to stabilize and societies begin to make better choices and more balanced choices.”
14. MIT professor Penny Chisholm: “The real trick is, in terms of trying to level off at someplace lower than that 9 billion, is to get the birthrates in the developing countries to drop as fast as we can. And that will determine the level at which humans will level off on earth.”
15. Julia Whitty, a columnist for Mother Jones: “The only known solution to ecological overshoot is to decelerate our population growth faster than it’s decelerating now and eventually reverse it—at the same time we slow and eventually reverse the rate at which we consume the planet’s resources. Success in these twin endeavors will crack our most pressing global issues: climate change, food scarcity, water supplies, immigration, health care, biodiversity loss, even war. On one front, we’ve already made unprecedented strides, reducing global fertility from an average 4.92 children per woman in 1950 to 2.56 today—an accomplishment of trial and sometimes brutally coercive error, but also a result of one woman at a time making her individual choices. The speed of this childbearing revolution, swimming hard against biological programming, rates as perhaps our greatest collective feat to date.”
16. Colorado State University Professor Philip Cafaro in a paper entitled “Climate Ethics and Population Policy”: “Ending human population growth is almost certainly a necessary (but not sufficient) condition for preventing catastrophic global climate change. Indeed, significantly reducing current human numbers may be necessary in order to do so.“
17. Professor of Biology at the University of Texas at Austin Eric R. Pianka: “I do not bear any ill will toward people. However, I am convinced that the world, including all humanity, WOULD clearly be much better off without so many of us.”
18. Kofi Annan, UN Secretary-General from 1997-2006: “The idea that population growth guarantees a better life — financially or otherwise — is a myth that only those who sell nappies, prams and the like have any right to believe.”
19. Thoraya Ahmed Obaid, UN Under-Secretary-General from 2000-2010: “We cannot confront the massive challenges of poverty, hunger, disease and environmental destruction unless we address issues of population and reproductive health.”
20. Detroit News Columnist Nolan Finley: “Since the national attention is on birth control, here’s my idea: If we want to fight poverty, reduce violent crime and bring down our embarrassing drop-out rate, we should swap contraceptives for fluoride in Michigan’s drinking water. We’ve got a baby problem in Michigan. Too many babies are born to immature parents who don’t have the skills to raise them, too many are delivered by poor women who can’t afford them, and too many are fathered by sorry layabouts who spread their seed like dandelions and then wander away from the consequences.”
21. John Guillebaud, professor of family planning at University College London: “The effect on the planet of having one child less is an order of magnitude greater than all these other things we might do, such as switching off lights. An extra child is the equivalent of a lot of flights across the planet.”
22. Pope Francis: “Some people think that — excuse my expression here — that in order to be good Catholics we have to be like rabbits. No. Parenthood is about being responsible. This is clear.”
23. Tenzin Gyatso, 14th Dalai Lama 1950-present: “The growth in population is very much bound up with poverty, and in turn poverty plunders the Earth. When human groups are dying of hunger, they eat everything: grass, insects, everything. They cut down the trees, they leave the land dry and bare. All other concerns vanish. That’s why in the next 30 years the problems we call ‘environmental’ will be the hardest that humanity has to face.”
24. Democrat strategist Steven Rattner: “WE need death panels. Well, maybe not death panels, exactly, but unless we start allocating health care resources more prudently — rationing, by its proper name — the exploding cost of Medicare will swamp the federal budget.”
25. Matthew Yglesias, a business and economics correspondent for Slate, in an article entitled “The Case for Death Panels, in One Chart”: “But not only is this health care spending on the elderly the key issue in the federal budget, our disproportionate allocation of health care dollars to old people surely accounts for the remarkable lack of apparent cost effectiveness of the American health care system. When the patient is already over 80, the simple fact of the matter is that no amount of treatment is going to work miracles in terms of life expectancy or quality of life.”
26. Planned Parenthood Founder Margaret Sanger: “All of our problems are the result of overbreeding among the working class”
27. Gloria Steinem: “Everybody with a womb doesn’t have to have a child any more than everybody with vocal chords has to be an opera singer.”
28. Jane Goodall: “It’s our population growth that underlies just about every single one of the problems that we’ve inflicted on the planet. If there were just a few of us, then the nasty things we do wouldn’t really matter and Mother Nature would take care of it — but there are so many of us.”
29. U.S. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg: “Frankly I had thought that at the time Roe was decided, there was concern about population growth and particularly growth in populations that we don’t want to have too many of.”
30. Planned Parenthood Founder Margaret Sanger: “The most merciful thing that the large family does to one of its infant members is to kill it.”
31. Salon columnist Mary Elizabeth Williams in an article entitled “So What If Abortion Ends Life?”: “All life is not equal. That’s a difficult thing for liberals like me to talk about, lest we wind up looking like death-panel-loving, kill-your-grandma-and-your-precious-baby storm troopers. Yet a fetus can be a human life without having the same rights as the woman in whose body it resides.”
32. Paul Ehrlich: “Basically, then, there are only two kinds of solutions to the population problem. One is a ‘birth rate solution,’ in which we find ways to lower the birth rate. The other is a ‘death rate solution,’ in which ways to raise the death rate — war, famine, pestilence — find us.”
33. Alberto Giubilini of Monash University in Melbourne, Australia and Francesca Minerva of the University of Melbourne in a paper published in the Journal of Medical Ethics: “[W]hen circumstances occur after birth such that they would have justified abortion, what we call after-birth abortion should be permissible. … [W]e propose to call this practice ‘after-birth abortion’, rather than ‘infanticide,’ to emphasize that the moral status of the individual killed is comparable with that of a fetus … rather than to that of a child. Therefore, we claim that killing a newborn could be ethically permissible in all the circumstances where abortion would be. Such circumstances include cases where the newborn has the potential to have an (at least) acceptable life, but the well-being of the family is at risk.”
34. Nina Fedoroff, a key adviser to Hillary Clinton: “We need to continue to decrease the growth rate of the global population; the planet can’t support many more people.”
35. Barack Obama’s primary science adviser, John P. Holdren: “A program of sterilizing women after their second or third child, despite the relatively greater difficulty of the operation than vasectomy, might be easier to implement than trying to sterilize men. The development of a long-term sterilizing capsule that could be implanted under the skin and removed when pregnancy is desired opens additional possibilities for coercive fertility control. The capsule could be implanted at puberty and might be removable, with official permission, for a limited number of births.”
36. David Brower, the first Executive Director of the Sierra Club: “Childbearing [should be] a punishable crime against society, unless the parents hold a government license … All potential parents [should be] required to use contraceptive chemicals, the government issuing antidotes to citizens chosen for childbearing.”
37. Maurice Strong: “Either we reduce the world’s population voluntarily or nature will do this for us, but brutally.”
38. Thomas Ferguson, former official in the U.S. State Department Office of Population Affairs: “There is a single theme behind all our work–we must reduce population levels. Either governments do it our way, through nice clean methods, or they will get the kinds of mess that we have in El Salvador, or in Iran or in Beirut. Population is a political problem. Once population is out of control, it requires authoritarian government, even fascism, to reduce it…”
39. Mikhail Gorbachev: “We must speak more clearly about sexuality, contraception, about abortion, about values that control population, because the ecological crisis, in short, is the population crisis. Cut the population by 90% and there aren’t enough people left to do a great deal of ecological damage.”
40. Jacques Costeau: “In order to stabilize world population, we must eliminate 350,000 people per day. It is a horrible thing to say, but it is just as bad not to say it.”
41. Television personality Kate Humble: “There are far too many people in the world…I think one of the most environmentally friendly things you can do is not to have children.”
42. Finnish environmentalist Pentti Linkola: “If there were a button I could press, I would sacrifice myself without hesitating if it meant millions of people would die”
43. Author Dan Brown: “Overpopulation is an issue so profound that all of us need to ask what should be done.”
44. Prince Phillip, husband of Queen Elizabeth II and co-founder of the World Wildlife Fund: “In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, in order to contribute something to solve overpopulation.”
45. Ashley Judd: “It’s unconscionable to breed, with the number of children who are starving to death in impoverished countries.”
46. Charles Darwin: “With savages, the weak in body or mind are soon eliminated; and those that survive commonly exhibit a vigorous state of health. We civilised men, on the other hand, do our utmost to check the process of elimination; we build asylums for the imbecile, the maimed, and the sick; we institute poor-laws; and our medical men exert their utmost skill to save the life of every one to the last moment. There is reason to believe that vaccination has preserved thousands, who from a weak constitution would formerly have succumbed to small-pox. Thus the weak members of civilised societies propagate their kind. No one who has attended to the breeding of domestic animals will doubt that this must be highly injurious to the race of man. It is surprising how soon a want of care, or care wrongly directed, leads to the degeneration of a domestic race; but excepting in the case of man himself, hardly any one is so ignorant as to allow his worst animals to breed.” 
Brethren, it truly grieved me to write many things in this article. But at the same time, I feel that it is important for us to know what is going on at the UN, and behind the scenes most everywhere. As the title of this piece clearly articulates, I do believe that this Pope is the last Pope, and is, as the Bible calls him, the False Prophet.
Take solace in knowing that Jesus will be coming for His own very soon. Scripture is being fulfilled at an incredible pace. We, who belong to Him, know that we will be with Him very soon. There are so many who are deluded. We are still to share Salvation with the lost, no matter if we have faith for their salvation or not.