“Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God” (Psalm 42:11)
Even as a young girl growing up in a Jewish home, I remember feeling sad much of the time. I internalized my sadness, not wanting for others to think that there was something wrong with me.
I was an awkward teen; skinny with curly hair — nothing like my gorgeous sisters. They teased me unmercifully. I was told by my sisters that I was adopted, and I believed this for several years. Many years later my mom asked my forgiveness for not attempting to stop my sisters from doing these things to me. She said that she and dad saw it, but looked the other way. Of course I forgave her.
As an older teen, things got worse. I tried to numb my pain with drugs. That was a vicious cycle – I always ended up where I began.
When I got married and had kids, I thought that this would help to stabilize my moods. It did help somewhat. By that time I realized that I was a person who was prone to depression. I never wanted any medication to help me. I wanted to deal with my depression head on.
I was born-again in 1983. I had met my Savior and I was filled with joy. At first, I thought that there would surely be no more sadness or depression. Everything was going to be wonderful! I really wish that someone had discipled me and told me that if anything, things would probably get worse; but that God would be with me through it all.
The rejection by my family because of my conversion was the first indication that my walk with Jesus was not going to be smooth sailing. A friend showed me this passage of Scripture, which I still refer to in times of sorrow over missing my family:
“Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division: For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three. The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law” (Luke 12:51-53)
When I feel sad over being ostracized by my family, I immediately remember that my decision to love and follow the Lord Jesus Christ was the most important event in my entire life. I would never change that. Jesus is more important to me than anyone in the world.
One Sunday when the kids were young, I was having a less than wonderful morning. I suppose that my face told the story, and a woman said to me “How can you look so forlorn, especially in the house of God? Smile!” I tried to smile as best I could, but as I thought about what she had said, I wondered to myself if I was not allowed to be real in God’s house.
Being Jewish, guilt comes easily to me. I felt terribly guilty over the incident in church. I didn’t want people to think that I was unhappy. After that, I tried very hard to keep a smile on my face in church.
One Sunday, I noticed a sister in Christ whose eyes were red as though she had been crying. I approached her and asked if everything was okay. She was having some personal problems and we talked. She said that just talking had helped her. We hugged and after that became quite close. It was then that I realized the importance of being real and not hiding behind a fake smile.
Of course there are times when we must push our own problems aside, in order to be available for others. But always having a facade about us which says “Everything is great and there is never anything wrong with me” is extremely insincere. God knows the truth, and often He uses brothers and sisters to encourage one another during difficult times.
IN THESE END TIMES
I never thought that I would live to see the things which are happening in these days. I suspect that many readers feel the same way.
Think back to when prayer was removed from the public schools. Seems like eons ago, doesn’t it? Then we quickly moved to legalized abortion. Now, we are living in times when the SCOTUS redefined the definition of marriage as between one man and one woman — to any two people, even of the same sex.
Our children are being indoctrinated with these evil and false beliefs. Good is evil, and evil good. As I speak to many brethren, they talk about being depressed. To say that these times are difficult would be a gross understatement. These times are despicable and should cause any child of God to be alarmed!
COUNTY CLERK INCARCERATED
A county clerk who is a born-again believer, refused to issue marriage licenses to same sex couples because she said that she followed “God’s Law.” She is now in jail.
This is just the beginning. Pastors who refuse to marry same sex couples, will be jailed for breaking the law, and also for so-called “Hate speech.” The PC police are out in full force.
TURNING FROM DEPRESSION TO FAITH
If ever there was a time that God’s people would be sad and depressed, it certainly is now. I find myself thinking about where this is going. I believe that most of us know where it’s going.
The SCOTUS decision to redefine marriage was not so much for the LGBT crowd, as it was to demonize Christians. It was all calculated. Remember – good is evil and evil good.
“Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!” (Isaiah 5:20).
Brethren, we must remember that God is not surprised by any event upon this earth. He knew that this would happen, and it’s happening to further His prophetic Word.
We must believe God — have faith in Him and trust Him!
“Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name’s sake. And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold” (Matthew 24:9-12).
WE WILL GO TO JAIL
If we will stand on God’s Word as the highest Law, we will be incarcerated. Will we be depressed? I think that when this time comes we will be so involved with doing what is right in the eyes of God, depression will quickly dissipate! I also believe that as we read God’s Word and pray to Him, He will send angels to encourage us.
Remember when the Holy Spirit led Jesus into the wilderness before He began His ministry, and Satan was there – tempting Him and twisting Scripture? After Jesus fought the devil by telling him “It is written….” and when the evil one finally departed, God sent angels to minister to our Lord.
“Then the devil leaveth him, and, behold, angels came and ministered unto him” (Matthew 4:11).
“And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure. For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me.
And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ’s sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong” (2 Corinthians 12:7-10).
None of us know with certainty what Paul’s thorn was, but we do know that it was from Satan to buffet him. Many Bible scholars have discerned the thorn to be depression. I have always thought this to be true.
But look, brethren, at what the Word says in this passage. God intended for Paul to have this thorn, and He allowed Satan to inflict Paul with whatever it was. In Satan’s arrogance, he always thinks that he will wreak havoc on God’s children, when all the time God allows him certain liberties with us — but always for our good!
God showed Paul that His Grace was sufficient for him, and that in his weakness, he would be made strong. God would make Paul strong. And He will do the same for us.
For a few years, I have been reading various articles which put forth the question “Could Pope Francis be the False Prophet, spoken of in God’s Word?” I would turn this over in my mind; sometimes thinking that he very well could be, but other times I just brushed it aside as a remote possibility.
I have done much research on this pope. I found that when he was Archbishop Jorge Mario Bergoglio of Buenos Aires, he had close friends who were Wiccans and pagans. He even allowed some Unitarian Universalist acquaintances to hold services in his Cathedral in Buenos Aires, Venezuela. I read that Wiccans, pagans and New Agers in general, were intrigued by the man, and many truly loved him.
“Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that friendship with the world is enmity with God? Whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God” (James 4:4).
But what I’ve stumbled upon about this man, which I will post in this article, is alarming, and the question as to whether we are seeing the prophesied False Prophet is beginning to come into focus. I am convinced that this man will usher in the Antichrist.
SEPTEMBER 2015 We have been seeing in the news that Pope Francis is now very much on board with the Climate Change fanatics. He is parroting their mantras “Climate change is the most important thing facing the world today.” It’s strange to me that this new passion of the pontiff’s is directly in line with the UN’s sustainable development agenda, which will be launched by the UN in September.
But maybe not so strange after all. Pope Francis is scheduled to speak before the UN, and will give the speech that kicks off the conference on the new “sustainable” (that word is used frequently by the UN) development agenda. The Pope has decided that Climate Change will be his legacy. Has anyone wondered what climate change has to do with the Gospel of Jesus Christ?
FROM ZEROHEDGE.COM: “This radical new agenda is already being called “Agenda 21 on steroids” because it goes so much farther than Agenda 21 ever did. The new UN agenda does not just address the environment – it also addresses issues such as poverty, agriculture, education and gender equality. It is essentially a blueprint for governing the entire planet, and that sounds very much like what Pope Francis also wants.” 
THE POPE’S ENCYCLICAL LETTER Pope Francis has released an encyclical letter to the world, which he states will become part of the Catholic Church’s writings. Many believe that the timing of the release of the letter was to have maximum public impact, prior to the Pope’s speech at the UN in September.
“The rare encyclical, called “Laudato Sii”, or “Praised Be”, has been timed to have maximum public impact ahead of the pope’s meeting with Barack Obama and his address to the US Congress and the UN general assembly in September.
It is also intended to improve the prospect of a strong new UN global agreement to cut climate emissions. By adding a moral dimension to the well-rehearsed scientific arguments, Francis hopes to raise the ambition of countries above their own self-interest to secure a strong deal in a crucial climate summit in Paris in November.
Much of the encyclical is not that surprising. But what is raising eyebrows is the Pope’s call for a new global political authority.” 
Global political authority? Read that again. The Pope is calling for a One World Governing authority. We are witnessing Bible Prophecy being fulfilled before our very eyes. Is it scary and disconcerting? Of course it is — we are human. But it is also very exciting to me that we are closer than many have thought to the glorious appearing of our Lord Jesus to catch us up with Him, and to be with Him forevermore.
“What is even more alarming is who will be on the stage with the Pope when this encyclical is formally released. John Schellnhuber is a German professor that has some very radical views on climate change. For instance, he believes that our planet is overpopulated by at least six billion people. Professor John Schellnhuber has been chosen as a speaker for the Vatican’s rolling out of a Papal document on climate change. He’s the professor who previously said the planet is overpopulated by at least six billion people. Now, the Vatican is giving him a platform which many expect will result in an official Church declaration in support of radical depopulation in the name of “climate science.”
And Schellnhuber also happens to believe that we need a new global political authority. If he had his way, there would be an “Earth Constitution”, a “Global Council” directly elected by the people of the planet, and a “Planetary Court” that would be above all other courts on the globe.”
FROM SCHELLNHUBER: “Let me conclude this short contribution with a daydream about those key institutions that could bring about a sophisticated — and therefore more appropriate — version of the conventional “world government” notion. Global democracy might be organized around three core activities, namely (i) an Earth Constitution; (ii) a Global Council; and (iii) a Planetary Court. I cannot discuss these institutions in any detail here, but I would like to indicate at least that: – the Earth Constitution would transcend the UN Charter and identify those first principles guiding humanity in its quest for freedom, dignity, security and sustainability; – the Global Council would be an assembly of individuals elected directly by all people on Earth, where eligibility should be not constrained by geographical, religious, or cultural quotas; and – the Planetary Court would be a transnational legal body open to appeals from everybody, especially with respect to violations of the Earth Constitution. 
Why would Pope Francis surround himself with people like this eugenicist, Schellnhuber? One can only assume that these men are like minded. And if Pope Francis is aligning himself with this man, how will the Pope suggest that 6 billion people be eliminated?
A PREVIEW OF THE ENCYCLICAL LETTER BY POPE FRANCIS
The letter is over 180 pages long, so printing the entire document for this article would be impossible. I have chosen to post excerpts from the preface. I will post the website, where the readers may read this letter in its entirety.
I don’t know why I would be shocked at anything coming out of the Vatican; especially from this New Age Pope, but I believe that if you read the words of the preface, you will be alarmed at the verbiage used, and beliefs of this man who leads so many millions of people on this earth.
Pope Francis speaks of “Mother Earth” as our sister. I had to go back and read that again, thinking that perhaps I had misread it. He will deliver this as his speech to the UN in September.
EXCERPTS FROM THE PREFACE: ENCYCLICAL LETTER LAUDATO SI’ OF THE HOLY FATHER FRANCIS ON CARE FOR OUR COMMON HOME (excerpts)
“Laudato si’, mi’ Signore” – “Praise be to you, my Lord”. In the words of this beautiful canticle, Saint Francis of Assisi reminds us that our common home is like a sister with whom we share our life and a beautiful mother who opens her arms to embrace us. “Praise be to you, my Lord, through our Sister, Mother Earth, who sustains and governs us, and who produces various fruit with coloured flowers and herbs”.
“This sister now cries out to us because of the harm we have inflicted on her by our irresponsible use and abuse of the goods with which God has endowed her. We have come to see ourselves as her lords and masters, entitled to plunder her at will. The violence present in our hearts, wounded by sin, is also reflected in the symptoms of sickness evident in the soil, in the water, in the air and in all forms of life.”
“This is why the earth herself, burdened and laid waste, is among the most abandoned and maltreated of our poor; she “groans in travail” (Rom 8:22). We have forgotten that we ourselves are dust of the earth (cf. Gen 2:7); our very bodies are made up of her elements, we breathe her air and we receive life and refreshment from her waters.” Nothing in this world is indifferent to us.”
“The destruction of the human environment is extremely serious, not only because God has entrusted the world to us men and women, but because human life is itself a gift which must be defended from various forms of debasement. Every effort to protect and improve our world entails profound changes in “lifestyles, models of production and consumption, and the established structures of power which today govern societies.”
“Of God’s creation; for human beings to degrade the integrity of the earth by causing changes in its climate, by stripping the earth of its natural forests or destroying its wetlands; for human beings to contaminate the earth’s waters, its land, its air, and its life – these are sins”. For “to commit a crime against the natural world is a sin against ourselves and a sin against God”.
“The urgent challenge to protect our common home includes a concern to bring the whole human family together to seek a sustainable and integral development, for we know that things can change. The Creator does not abandon us; he never forsakes his loving plan or repents of having created us. Humanity still has the ability to work together in building our common home. Here I want to recognize, encourage and thank all those striving in countless ways to guarantee the protection of the home which we share. Particular appreciation is owed to those who tirelessly seek to resolve the tragic effects of environmental degradation on the lives of the world’s poorest. Young people demand change. They wonder how anyone can claim to be building a better future without thinking of the environmental crisis and the sufferings of the excluded. I urgently appeal, then, for a new dialogue about how we are shaping the future of our planet. We need a conversation which includes everyone.”
“My appeal Since the environmental challenge we are undergoing, and its human roots, concern and affect us all. The worldwide ecological movement has already made considerable progress and led to the establishment of numerous organizations committed to raising awareness of these challenges. Regrettably, many efforts to seek concrete solutions to the environmental crisis have proved ineffective, not only because of powerful opposition but also because of a more general lack of interest. Obstructionist attitudes, even on the part of believers, can range from denial of the problem to indifference, nonchalant resignation or blind confidence in technical solutions. We require a new and universal solidarity. As the bishops of Southern Africa have stated: “Everyone’s talents and involvement are needed to redress the damage caused by human abuse of God’s creation”. All of us can cooperate as instruments of God for the care of creation, each according to his or her own culture, experience, involvements and talents.”
“It is my hope that this Encyclical Letter, which is now added to the body of the Church’s social teaching, can help us to acknowledge the appeal, immensity and urgency of the challenge we face. I will begin by briefly reviewing several aspects of the present ecological crisis, with the aim of drawing on the results of the best scientific research available today, letting them touch us deeply and provide a concrete foundation for the ethical and spiritual itinerary that follows. I will then consider some principles drawn from the Judaeo-Christian tradition which can render our commitment to the environment more coherent. I will then attempt to get to the roots of the present situation, so as to consider not only its symptoms but also its deepest causes.” 
It amazes me how the Pope uses Scripture completely out of context. And his reference to “Mother Earth” being our sister – well, I just have no words for this. Also, it is glaringly obvious that he had much help writing this. Pope Francis is not a scientist or ecologist. He must be working closely with the UN and its minions. Again, I ask the reader — what does this have to do with the Gospel of Jesus Christ?
By now, we are quite aware of the so-called Elite wanting to reduce the population of planet earth by at least 6 billion. Here are quotes which clearly show that this is a fact and not a conspiracy theory:
“The global elite are absolutely obsessed with reducing the size of the global population. Many of them are convinced that it is the greatest problem that humanity is facing today. So what do they believe should be done about it? That is where there is disagreement. Some argue for very forceful measures, while others prefer a “softer” approach. But the vast majority of them do agree that humans are a “plague” upon the earth and that we will literally destroy the planet if we are left to our own devices. To the elite, everything from global warming to our growing economic problems can be directly traced back to the lack of population control.”
QUOTES FROM THE WORLD’S ELITE 1. Charles Darwin (his thinking is at the foundation of so many of our scientific theories today): “At some future period, not very distant as measured by centuries, the civilised races of man will almost certainly exterminate and replace throughout the world the savage races. At the same time the anthropomorphous apes, as Professor Schaaffhausen has remarked, will no doubt be exterminated. The break will then be rendered wider, for it will intervene between man in a more civilised state as we may hope, than the Caucasian and some ape as low as a baboon, instead of as at present between the negro or Australian and the gorilla.”
2. Bill Gates: “The problem is that the population is growing the fastest where people are less able to deal with it. So it’s in the very poorest places that you’re going to have a tripling in population by 2050. (…) And we’ve got to make sure that we help out with the tools now so that they don’t have an impossible situation later.”
3. UK Television Presenter Sir David Attenborough: “We are a plague on the Earth. It’s coming home to roost over the next 50 years or so. It’s not just climate change; it’s sheer space, places to grow food for this enormous horde. Either we limit our population growth or the natural world will do it for us, and the natural world is doing it for us right now”
4. UN Under-Secretary-General Baroness Valerie Amos: “Population growth puts increased pressure on everything else…Girls and women must be educated. Even a few years’ basic education leads to smaller families.”
5. Paul Ehrlich, a former science adviser to president George W. Bush and the author of “The Population Bomb”: “Solving the population problem is not going to solve the problems of racism… of sexism… of religious intolerance… of war… of gross economic inequality. But if you don’t solve the population problem, you’re not going to solve any of those problems. Whatever problem you’re interested in, you’re not going to solve it unless you also solve the population problem.”
6. Dave Foreman, the co-founder of Earth First: “We humans have become a disease, the Humanpox.”
7. CNN Founder Ted Turner: “A total world population of 250-300 million people, a 95% decline from present levels, would be ideal.”
8. Japan’s Deputy Prime Minister Taro Aso about medical patients with serious illnesses: “You cannot sleep well when you think it’s all paid by the government. This won’t be solved unless you let them hurry up and die.”
9. David Rockefeller: “The negative impact of population growth on all of our planetary ecosystems is becoming appallingly evident.”
10. Richard Branson: “The truth is this: the Earth cannot provide enough food and fresh water for 10 billion people, never mind homes, never mind roads, hospitals and schools.”
11. Environmental activist Roger Martin: “On a finite planet, the optimum population providing the best quality of life for all, is clearly much smaller than the maximum, permitting bare survival. The more we are, the less for each; fewer people mean better lives.”
12. HBO personality Bill Maher: “I’m pro-choice, I’m for assisted suicide, I’m for regular suicide, I’m for whatever gets the freeway moving – that’s what I’m for. It’s too crowded, the planet is too crowded and we need to promote death.”
13. Al Gore: “One of the things we could do about it is to change the technologies, to put out less of this pollution, to stabilize the population, and one of the principal ways of doing that is to empower and educate girls and women. You have to have ubiquitous availability of fertility management so women can choose how many children to have, the spacing of the children… You have to educate girls and empower women. And that’s the most powerful leveraging factor, and when that happens, then the population begins to stabilize and societies begin to make better choices and more balanced choices.”
14. MIT professor Penny Chisholm: “The real trick is, in terms of trying to level off at someplace lower than that 9 billion, is to get the birthrates in the developing countries to drop as fast as we can. And that will determine the level at which humans will level off on earth.”
15. Julia Whitty, a columnist for Mother Jones: “The only known solution to ecological overshoot is to decelerate our population growth faster than it’s decelerating now and eventually reverse it—at the same time we slow and eventually reverse the rate at which we consume the planet’s resources. Success in these twin endeavors will crack our most pressing global issues: climate change, food scarcity, water supplies, immigration, health care, biodiversity loss, even war. On one front, we’ve already made unprecedented strides, reducing global fertility from an average 4.92 children per woman in 1950 to 2.56 today—an accomplishment of trial and sometimes brutally coercive error, but also a result of one woman at a time making her individual choices. The speed of this childbearing revolution, swimming hard against biological programming, rates as perhaps our greatest collective feat to date.”
16. Colorado State University Professor Philip Cafaro in a paper entitled “Climate Ethics and Population Policy”: “Ending human population growth is almost certainly a necessary (but not sufficient) condition for preventing catastrophic global climate change. Indeed, significantly reducing current human numbers may be necessary in order to do so.“
17. Professor of Biology at the University of Texas at Austin Eric R. Pianka: “I do not bear any ill will toward people. However, I am convinced that the world, including all humanity, WOULD clearly be much better off without so many of us.”
18. Kofi Annan, UN Secretary-General from 1997-2006: “The idea that population growth guarantees a better life — financially or otherwise — is a myth that only those who sell nappies, prams and the like have any right to believe.”
19. Thoraya Ahmed Obaid, UN Under-Secretary-General from 2000-2010: “We cannot confront the massive challenges of poverty, hunger, disease and environmental destruction unless we address issues of population and reproductive health.”
20. Detroit News Columnist Nolan Finley: “Since the national attention is on birth control, here’s my idea: If we want to fight poverty, reduce violent crime and bring down our embarrassing drop-out rate, we should swap contraceptives for fluoride in Michigan’s drinking water. We’ve got a baby problem in Michigan. Too many babies are born to immature parents who don’t have the skills to raise them, too many are delivered by poor women who can’t afford them, and too many are fathered by sorry layabouts who spread their seed like dandelions and then wander away from the consequences.”
21. John Guillebaud, professor of family planning at University College London: “The effect on the planet of having one child less is an order of magnitude greater than all these other things we might do, such as switching off lights. An extra child is the equivalent of a lot of flights across the planet.”
22. Pope Francis: “Some people think that — excuse my expression here — that in order to be good Catholics we have to be like rabbits. No. Parenthood is about being responsible. This is clear.”
23. Tenzin Gyatso, 14th Dalai Lama 1950-present: “The growth in population is very much bound up with poverty, and in turn poverty plunders the Earth. When human groups are dying of hunger, they eat everything: grass, insects, everything. They cut down the trees, they leave the land dry and bare. All other concerns vanish. That’s why in the next 30 years the problems we call ‘environmental’ will be the hardest that humanity has to face.”
24. Democrat strategist Steven Rattner: “WE need death panels. Well, maybe not death panels, exactly, but unless we start allocating health care resources more prudently — rationing, by its proper name — the exploding cost of Medicare will swamp the federal budget.”
25. Matthew Yglesias, a business and economics correspondent for Slate, in an article entitled “The Case for Death Panels, in One Chart”: “But not only is this health care spending on the elderly the key issue in the federal budget, our disproportionate allocation of health care dollars to old people surely accounts for the remarkable lack of apparent cost effectiveness of the American health care system. When the patient is already over 80, the simple fact of the matter is that no amount of treatment is going to work miracles in terms of life expectancy or quality of life.”
26. Planned Parenthood Founder Margaret Sanger: “All of our problems are the result of overbreeding among the working class”
27. Gloria Steinem: “Everybody with a womb doesn’t have to have a child any more than everybody with vocal chords has to be an opera singer.”
28. Jane Goodall: “It’s our population growth that underlies just about every single one of the problems that we’ve inflicted on the planet. If there were just a few of us, then the nasty things we do wouldn’t really matter and Mother Nature would take care of it — but there are so many of us.”
29. U.S. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg: “Frankly I had thought that at the time Roe was decided, there was concern about population growth and particularly growth in populations that we don’t want to have too many of.”
30. Planned Parenthood Founder Margaret Sanger: “The most merciful thing that the large family does to one of its infant members is to kill it.”
31. Salon columnist Mary Elizabeth Williams in an article entitled “So What If Abortion Ends Life?”: “All life is not equal. That’s a difficult thing for liberals like me to talk about, lest we wind up looking like death-panel-loving, kill-your-grandma-and-your-precious-baby storm troopers. Yet a fetus can be a human life without having the same rights as the woman in whose body it resides.”
32. Paul Ehrlich: “Basically, then, there are only two kinds of solutions to the population problem. One is a ‘birth rate solution,’ in which we find ways to lower the birth rate. The other is a ‘death rate solution,’ in which ways to raise the death rate — war, famine, pestilence — find us.”
33. Alberto Giubilini of Monash University in Melbourne, Australia and Francesca Minerva of the University of Melbourne in a paper published in the Journal of Medical Ethics: “[W]hen circumstances occur after birth such that they would have justified abortion, what we call after-birth abortion should be permissible. … [W]e propose to call this practice ‘after-birth abortion’, rather than ‘infanticide,’ to emphasize that the moral status of the individual killed is comparable with that of a fetus … rather than to that of a child. Therefore, we claim that killing a newborn could be ethically permissible in all the circumstances where abortion would be. Such circumstances include cases where the newborn has the potential to have an (at least) acceptable life, but the well-being of the family is at risk.”
34. Nina Fedoroff, a key adviser to Hillary Clinton: “We need to continue to decrease the growth rate of the global population; the planet can’t support many more people.”
35. Barack Obama’s primary science adviser, John P. Holdren: “A program of sterilizing women after their second or third child, despite the relatively greater difficulty of the operation than vasectomy, might be easier to implement than trying to sterilize men. The development of a long-term sterilizing capsule that could be implanted under the skin and removed when pregnancy is desired opens additional possibilities for coercive fertility control. The capsule could be implanted at puberty and might be removable, with official permission, for a limited number of births.”
36. David Brower, the first Executive Director of the Sierra Club: “Childbearing [should be] a punishable crime against society, unless the parents hold a government license … All potential parents [should be] required to use contraceptive chemicals, the government issuing antidotes to citizens chosen for childbearing.”
37. Maurice Strong: “Either we reduce the world’s population voluntarily or nature will do this for us, but brutally.”
38. Thomas Ferguson, former official in the U.S. State Department Office of Population Affairs: “There is a single theme behind all our work–we must reduce population levels. Either governments do it our way, through nice clean methods, or they will get the kinds of mess that we have in El Salvador, or in Iran or in Beirut. Population is a political problem. Once population is out of control, it requires authoritarian government, even fascism, to reduce it…”
39. Mikhail Gorbachev: “We must speak more clearly about sexuality, contraception, about abortion, about values that control population, because the ecological crisis, in short, is the population crisis. Cut the population by 90% and there aren’t enough people left to do a great deal of ecological damage.”
40. Jacques Costeau: “In order to stabilize world population, we must eliminate 350,000 people per day. It is a horrible thing to say, but it is just as bad not to say it.”
41. Television personality Kate Humble: “There are far too many people in the world…I think one of the most environmentally friendly things you can do is not to have children.”
42. Finnish environmentalist Pentti Linkola: “If there were a button I could press, I would sacrifice myself without hesitating if it meant millions of people would die”
43. Author Dan Brown: “Overpopulation is an issue so profound that all of us need to ask what should be done.”
44. Prince Phillip, husband of Queen Elizabeth II and co-founder of the World Wildlife Fund: “In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, in order to contribute something to solve overpopulation.”
45. Ashley Judd: “It’s unconscionable to breed, with the number of children who are starving to death in impoverished countries.”
46. Charles Darwin: “With savages, the weak in body or mind are soon eliminated; and those that survive commonly exhibit a vigorous state of health. We civilised men, on the other hand, do our utmost to check the process of elimination; we build asylums for the imbecile, the maimed, and the sick; we institute poor-laws; and our medical men exert their utmost skill to save the life of every one to the last moment. There is reason to believe that vaccination has preserved thousands, who from a weak constitution would formerly have succumbed to small-pox. Thus the weak members of civilised societies propagate their kind. No one who has attended to the breeding of domestic animals will doubt that this must be highly injurious to the race of man. It is surprising how soon a want of care, or care wrongly directed, leads to the degeneration of a domestic race; but excepting in the case of man himself, hardly any one is so ignorant as to allow his worst animals to breed.” 
Brethren, it truly grieved me to write many things in this article. But at the same time, I feel that it is important for us to know what is going on at the UN, and behind the scenes most everywhere. As the title of this piece clearly articulates, I do believe that this Pope is the last Pope, and is, as the Bible calls him, the False Prophet.
Take solace in knowing that Jesus will be coming for His own very soon. Scripture is being fulfilled at an incredible pace. We, who belong to Him, know that we will be with Him very soon. There are so many who are deluded. We are still to share Salvation with the lost, no matter if we have faith for their salvation or not.
“And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.”
Back in early 2008, I got busy — determined to find out everything I could about Obama. I read things that alarmed me. The more I read, the more questions I had, and the more alarmed I became.
I first saw this man when he was the keynote speaker at the Democratic National Convention in 2004. I had never before heard my sons talk about politics until that night. It was like a spell was cast over them. They talked about the articulate and “mind blowing” guy they heard speak at the DNC. My stomach turned and my heart sunk to think that my boys were being sucked into liberalism. Why did that happen? It happened because BHO had been groomed and primed for that night; his coming out of sorts, who was to become the darling of the youth.
BHO and friends
I immediately found that he was a Soros puppet. No real news there. I began to read about his friends. Former Illinois Governor Rod Blagojevich: Sentenced to 14 years in prison for political corruption was one of his Chicago buds.
Tony Rezko was another BHO bud. He was sentenced to 10 and a half years for corruption and kickbacks. Oh, and there was the unrepentant home grown terrorist, Bill Ayers. BHO denied any meaningful association or friendship with Ayers.
John Adams once said:
“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
Breitbart News reported:
“As a presidential candidate in 2008, Barack Obama disavowed any connection with former domestic terrorist Bill Ayers, the Weather Underground radical who was one of Obama’s early backers and his colleague on the board of the Woods Fund in Chicago. We now have proof that Obama’s association with Ayers continued even after Obama had been elected to represent Illinois in the U.S. Senate–in the form of a now-scrubbed blog post placing Obama at the home of Ayers and his wife, fellow radical Bernardine Dohrn, on July 4, 2005.”
And then there was Reverend Wright — the gift that just kept on giving to our conservative side.
With his fiery Black Liberation theology sermons, deeply rooted in Marxism, and his “America’s chickens are comin’ home to roost” taunts at our nation, it looked like there might be trouble in River City for a while. But like everything else in BO’s life, it just seemed to go away.
Then there was his passionate association with Planned Parenthood. I remember watching videos of him addressing this godless organization, and he was laughing and joking around about keeping abortion (the murder of babies) available on demand. He said “I know you guys out there like that, huh?” Then a big round of applause. I felt sick watching that. It was like I was watching the devil himself.
No friend to Israel
I found out through many reliable sources, that BHO was no friend to Israel. I seriously do not know what is wrong with my own people, but they vote for Democrats – no matter what. Before the election in 2008, I emailed compelling evidence that this man would not support Israel if he became our president, to many Rabbis across the nation. The responses I received were unreal. Most of them said that I didn’t know what I was talking about, and that Obama loved Israel. And most of the Jewish people STILL voted for him in 2012!
Socialist or not?
I was curious to know about his life in Chicago as a State Senator. I happened upon a website for the Chicago Democratic Socialist Party of America. As I dug into that site, I saw that they had propped BHO up during his run for Senator. I saw that he was honored at dinners there. It made me physically sick.
My husband and I belonged to a predominantly black church in our area. The head pastor was black and a little over half of the congregation was as well. The preaching was wonderful and the worship was amazing. We went to prayer meetings there on Wednesday evenings. I was naive enough to think that these black Christians surely saw through BHO. But I was wrong. The head pastor was a big Obama fan, and so were the rest of the black members.
I called the pastor after I found an interview that he had done online, talking about how great it would be to finally have a black man as president. I confronted him about this, and asked him if he knew Obama’s track record on voting regarding abortion, and his association with Planned Parenthood. The pastor accused me of “Being one of those white people who think that Obama is the Antichrist.” We left and never looked back.
I remember the night of the 2008 election. I remember sitting in a chair, almost frozen. It was a combination of grief and disbelief and anger and profound sadness. It was that night that I realized that Obama was God’s judgment against America. I wept and I prayed.
Apologizing to the World
Then came the apology tour to Muslim nations. He was going around the world as if his mission was to destroy the image America had held in the world for such a long time. We’re not perfect, but there is no better country in which to live.
We don’t know much about this man who lives in the People’s House. We do know that he was raised in Muslim schools. We’ve seen pictures of him bowing to a Saudi Prince. He said in his book Audacity of Hope:
“I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.” The quote comes from page 261 of the paperback edition of “The Audacity of Hope.”
Hatred of Netanyahu
BHO’s treatment of Bibi Netanyahu has been hard to watch. After instructing Bibi to go back to pre 1967 borders which would endanger the lives of Israelis, Bibi schooled BHO on why this would NOT be good for his people. The disdain for Netanyahu was so thick, that one night BHO just left him in a room in the White House, while he went and had dinner. I was so embarrassed that night. I could feel the hatred that BHO had for Israel and her leader.
Netanyahu warned both our Congress and the U.N. that Iran was close to having nuclear capabilities. BHO has done everything in his power to allow Iran to continue in their quest to become a nuclear power.
Muslim Brotherhood Buddies
Obama placed members of the Muslim Brotherhood in sensitive and key positions in his administration. He placed Mohamed Elibiary in a high position in our Homeland Security Department in 2011. He was removed from that position in 2014. There is not much known why this man was fired. Now, Elibiary is supposedly working in Texas to secure our border. REALLY? A Muslim Brotherhood member taking care of our border. Talk about the fox guarding the henhouse!!
Obama does NOT like calling terrorist attacks “Terrorist Attacks” instead of violence or workplace violence, even though the perpetrators yell out “Allah Akbar.” When speaking of ISIS, Obama invariably calls them ISIL. This is because the “L” at the end of ISIL stands for the Levant – an area of Arabic nations, but the Levant includes Israel too – as in “Wiping Israel off the map.” He instructs his staff to say ISIL as well.
Everything BHO does is calculated. I hear people say that he has no experience for this job as President. What they don’t understand is that he DOES have experience for what his mission is about. Trust me; it’s NOT about leading our nation. It is about fundamentally transforming America into a Socialist nation and dramatically weakening us on the world stage. We are no longer the America we once knew and cherished. It is truly a tragedy.
He stood in front of the very wicked U.N. and said this:
“The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam.” Does this not speak volumes? There is no doubt in my mind that this man is a Muslim.
Class warfare and Racism
These past years have seemed at times like a nightmare. BHO has stirred up class warfare. He has made racism worse than it has been in decades. His friends are communists, gay rights advocates or members of the Muslim Brotherhood. He is not respectful of our military, and has fired untold numbers of Generals. I read that his litmus test for Generals is whether they would shoot on the American people if so ordered. I hope that is not true, but at this point, I believe it.
We should have seen the judgment coming. We tossed God out of our schools. We allowed the slaughter of millions of innocent babies. Marriage, which is defined in the Bible as between one woman and one man, was deemed too old fashioned, and gay marriage is allowed in many of our States. Truth is now relative. No absolute truth anymore. HOW could God NOT bring his righteous Judgment against us?
I wish I could say that I’m optimistic about America’s future. I am not. I listened to Jan Markell (Olive Tree Ministries) speak about which Presidents cursed Israel and which blessed her. I listened as she reminded us about what blessing Israel brings, and what cursing her brings. As I listened to Jan, I was astounded at certain Presidents and their anti-Semitism, but also delighted to know that a few of our leaders did love Israel. A DVD of her presentation is available from Olive Tree website.
The one thing that keeps me sane is this: GOD is in control. NOTHING surprises Him. He places kings on their thrones and He dethrones them as well. It is ALL in His hand. All of his Prophetic Word will be fulfilled. We Christians look forward to His glorious appearing, when He comes to catch us up to Himself in the clouds, and we will be forever with Him. How wonderful is that?
So, Barack Hussein Obama was part of God’s plan to accomplish His Prophetic Word. It has not been pleasant, but trusting in our Glorious Lord – that He knows what He is doing is how the Christian should look back on this dark time in our country.
I hope and pray that our Father tells His Son Jesus that it’s time to get us very soon. Don’t you?
(1 Thessalonians 4:16-18)
“For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.”
After I was born-again from above, I was approached by a Catholic woman who had heard about my conversion. Actually, I don’t call it a conversion. I am Jewish, and when the Lord saved me, I became a completed Jew. Anyway, to this Catholic woman–I was a convert.
The mission of the woman was to help me see the light–in other words; she wanted me to become a Catholic. We went round and round, mostly about “Mary.” It became so obvious that this woman was worshiping Mary!
She called Mary Queen of Heaven, Mother of God, Blessed Mother, Immaculate Mary and Virgin Mary. Everything the woman was saying to me came straight from the Roman Catholic Church. Everything that I said to her came from the Bible. She did not feel that the Bible was a good source of information about Mary or Jesus. I was STUNNED!
I used Scripture whenever the woman made false statements. When I would say the name of Jesus, she would go right back to talking about Mary. She told me that this is what Jesus wanted; for people to go through His mother to get to Him. I told her that Mary had other children. I could hear her breathe in, as if she had been slapped.
“Then Joseph, being aroused from sleep, did as the angel of the Lord commanded him and took to him his wife, 25 and did not know her till she had brought forth her firstborn Son. And he called His name Jesus” (Matthew 1:24-25).
Before I became a Christian, I had always thought that the holiest people in the world were Catholics. God opened my eyes to see that this was a facade in the Roman Catholic Church, which Satan used to his advantage. Everything was so beautiful with stained glass windows, statues of their saints, purple velvet, golden chalices; I could go on and on.
How could this NOT be the true church of the Lord?
“‘For My thoughts are not your thoughts, nor are your ways My ways,’ says the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways, And My thoughts than your thoughts” (Isaiah 55:8-9).
As I thought about the birth of our Lord Jesus in a lowly stable, something about all of the obvious riches in the Roman Catholic Church did not seem genuine to me. Would Jesus want millions of dollars spent on huge, ornate buildings? It became apparent to me that this church had little to do with Jesus Christ, and everything to do with Mary and worshiping her. The more I learned about the Roman Catholic Church, the more it reminded me of the synagogue; traditions of men being taught as the truth–replacing the Word of God.
“Beware lest anyone cheat you through philosophy and empty deceit, according to the tradition of men, according to the basic principles of the world, and not according to Christ” (Colossians 2:8).
The devil takes a little bit of truth (Word of God) and twists it to deceive us. He did this to Eve in the Garden of Eden. He even tried doing it to our Lord Jesus in the wilderness. Jesus simply corrected and rebuked the evil one, using the written Word of God.
After the death and resurrection of our Lord Jesus, Satan did not waste any time building his own institution (the Roman Catholic Church), to make sure that people would remain lost in their sins. Before Lucifer was cast out of heaven by God, he was exalting himself to be like the Lord Most High. He wants worship!
He demands worship.
“You shall not make for yourself a carved image–any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth” (Exodus 20:4).
The Roman Catholic Church is filled with statues of people who they claim did at least two or more miracles. These canonized people are called saints.
How does the Roman Catholic understanding of “saints” compare with the biblical teaching? Not very well. In Roman Catholic theology, the saints are in heaven. In the Bible, the saints are on earth. In Roman Catholic teaching, a person does not become a saint unless he/she is “beatified” or “canonized” by the Pope or prominent bishop. In the Bible, everyone who has received Jesus Christ by faith is a saint. In Roman Catholic practice, the saints are revered, prayed to, and in some instances, worshipped. In the Bible, saints are called to revere, worship, and pray to God alone. 
In Catholicism, Mary is the co-redeemer along with Jesus. The people are taught that Mary participated with Jesus in His painful act of redemption. We know Who redeemed us–Jesus the Christ and no one else:
“For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved” (John 3:16-17).
No mention of Mary in that passage of Scripture. Not once.
In Catholicism, Mary is the co-mediator, whom we can trust with all of our cares. The Bible says this about our mediator:
“For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus” (1 Timothy 2:5).
Extremely clear, wouldn’t you say?
In Catholicism, salvation is sought after by good works and participation in the sacraments. I’ve never met a Catholic who has said that they are sure they going to heaven.
The Bible says this:
“For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast” (Ephesians 2:8-9).
We are saved by grace through faith in the finished work of Christ on the Cross. It is a gift of God. It has nothing to do with our works. Good works should come naturally to a redeemed soul, but being redeemed is the work of God. We must believe Him.
The priests in the Roman Catholic Church do not encourage the reading of the Word of God to its members. Well, I can see why! If the people begin to read God’s Word, they will see that the Roman Catholic Church is teaching doctrines contrary to the Bible. Then a Catholic person would need to make a choice: To adhere to Catholic doctrine and tradition or believe what they read in the Holy Word of God.
After my last article, I received an email from a woman who seemed frantic. She told me that she was a Catholic Christian. She said that her priest told the congregation that Allah is the same as the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. I assured her that is NOT the truth. I sent her two articles addressing this lie that is being perpetuated by false teachers.
In June of this year, the Vatican invited a Muslim cleric and a rabbi to pray together with the Pope. This smacks prophetically of a one world religion, and should alarm Christians everywhere.
I have to think that the priest telling his congregation the lie about Allah, is not a fluke. Perhaps the Vatican is telling Catholic priests to preach that Allah and the Lord God Almighty are one and the same.
Satan knows that the end is near.
Corruption in the Vatican
Anyone can search the history of the Vatican and find appalling corruption with each new pope. But nothing can compare with the Vatican during the reign of Hitler in Nazi Germany:
Why, it has been asked repeatedly, did the Pope not utter a solemn denunciation of this crime against the Jews and against humanity? . . . Why, it has been demanded, did he not give a clear moral and spiritual lead to Catholic priests throughout Europe? In June 1941, when the Vichy French government introduced “Jewish laws” closely modeled upon the Nuremberg Laws, the Pope responded to appeals from French bishops by stating that such laws were not in conflict with Catholic teaching. Later efforts by the British, Americans and Poles to persuade the Vatican to publish a specific condemnation of Nazi extermination of the Jews fell on deaf ears. The Pope, came the reply, could only issue a general condemnation of wartime atrocities. “A strong and openly voiced papal line might have silenced those Catholic bishops throughout Europe who actively and fervently collaborated with their Nazi masters.” –Ronnie S. Landou, The Nazi Holocaust, pp. 216-217
I cannot understand how a person who has been saved by our Lord Jesus, and begins to read the Holy Word of God, could remain in the Roman Catholic Church. The only reason I could see a person remaining there, would be if they felt the leading from God that they were to share the message of salvation with other Catholics. I still think that a person such as this should seek out a place of worship where God’s Word is preached boldly.
Brethren, we are to obey God. He has given us all that we need in His Word. We are to be as the Bereans were–searching the Scriptures to see if what we were told is so.
The evil one is always standing by to confuse and lie to us!
“But Peter and the other apostles answered and said: “We ought to obey God rather than men” (Acts 5:29).