Hillary Clinton received the “Margaret Sanger” award. I would liken that to someone receiving the “Adolph Hitler” award.
This woman was a beast. She was the RACIST of racists. She wanted to make sure that the Black communities had a “Planned Parenthood” on just about every corner. She believed that the Black population needed to be greatly reduced.
Was Margaret Sanger a Racist?
When I write about Margaret Sanger’s May 1926 speech to the women’s chapter of the KKK in Silverlake, New Jersey—as I did again recently—liberals get upset. They accuse me of distortion and even making up the whole thing. Many of them cannot find it within themselves to condemn this sordid moment. One writer in the Huffington Post, who was highly unimpressed with, went so far as to assert that the KKK “was almost a mainstream group then, if still clandestine.”
This same person who read my column went to pages 366-67 of Sanger’s 1938 autobiography—as I recommended doing—and accused me of “cherry-picking” from that material. I must say, I am pleased simply to see that some liberals are actually going to those pages. They have been in existence for 77 years now. It is high time that liberals read them. I’ve begged them to read that disturbing passage, and, alas, some of them are—though they’re usually motivated, it seems, to criticize me rather than Sanger. To avoid further accusations of cherry-picking this material, I’m herein reprinting the entire Sanger passage for readers to dissect themselves:
Always to me any aroused group was a good group, and therefore I accepted an invitation to talk to the women’s branch of the Ku Klux Klan at Silver Lake, New Jersey, one of the weirdest experiences I had in lecturing.My letter of instruction told me what train to take, to walk from the station two blocks straight ahead, then two to the left. I would see a sedan parked in front of a restaurant. If I wished I could have ten minutes for a cup of coffee or bite to eat, because no supper would be served later.I obeyed orders implicitly, walked the blocks, saw the car, found the restaurant, went in and ordered some cocoa, stayed my allotted ten minutes, then approached the car hesitatingly and spoke to the driver. I received no reply. She might have been totally deaf as far as I was concerned. Mustering up my courage, I climbed in the back and settled back. Without a turn of the head, a smile, or a word to let me know I was right, she stepped on the self-starter. For fifteen minutes we wound around the streets. It must have been towards six in the afternoon. We took this lonely lane and that through the woods, and an hour later pulled up in a vacant space near a body of water beside a large, unpainted, barnish building.My driver got out, talked with several other women, then said to me severely, “Wait here. We will come for you.” She disappeared. More cars buzzed up the dusty road into the parking place. Occasionally men dropped wives who walked hurriedly and silently within. This went on mystically until night closed down and I was alone in the dark. A few gleams came through chinks in the window curtains. Even though it was May, I grew chillier and chillier.
After three hours I was summoned at last and entered a bright corridor filled with wraps. As someone came out of the hall I saw through the door dim figures parading with banners and illuminated crosses. I waited another twenty minutes. It was warmer and I did not mind so much. Eventually the lights were switched on, the audience seated itself, and I was escorted to the platform, was introduced, and began to speak.Never before had I looked into a sea of faces like these. I was sure that if I uttered one word, such as abortion, outside the usual vocabulary of these women they would go off into hysteria. And so my address that night had to be in the most elementary terms, as though I were trying to make children understand.
In the end, through simple illustrations I believed I had accomplished my purpose. A dozen invitations to speak to similar groups were proffered. The conversation went on and on, and when we were finally through it was too late to return to New York. Under a curfew law everything in Silver Lake shut at nine o’clock. I could not even send a telegram to let my family know whether I had been thrown in the river or was being held incommunicado. It was nearly one before I reached Trenton, and I spent the night in a hotel.
Those who have accused me of cherry-picking criticize me for not underscoring statements from Sanger like “hysteria,” “aroused,” and “weirdest.” Actually, I have noted those words when writing about this, and those words (I believe) actually further make the case against Sanger. They demonstrate that she knew that this was an extreme group. She clearly is intimidated somewhat. In fact, note Sanger’s comment about letting her family know that she hadn’t been thrown into the river. This suggests she understood that this was a rather violent group, right? What gave her that hint? The illuminated crosses? The KKK’s history of lynching black people?
Aside from the KKK speech, another item is often cited by Sanger critics as evidence of her alleged racism. It’s another troubling Sangerism that her admirers on the left feel compelled to defend. In a December 10, 1939 letter to Dr. Clarence Gamble of the Eugenics Society, in the context of discussing the Negro Project, which she developed in concert with white birth-control reformers, Sanger wrote: “We do not want word to get out that we want to exterminate the Negro population and the minister is the man who can straighten out the idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members.”
Brethren, just as Isaiah 5:20 says:
“Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil;
Who put darkness for light, and light for darkness;
Who put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!”
12 Disturbing Quotes from Margaret Sanger: Planned Parenthood’s Foundress
Apparently, supporting and advocating eugenics earns you a place of honor in today’s world. If you’re Francis Galton, who coined the term, eugenics meaning “well born,” then you’re forgotten. If you’re Margaret Sanger, then the world’s largest abortion provider names an annual award after you.
Margaret Sanger began in 1923 the American Birth Control League. It would go on to become Planned Parenthood Federation of America.
Back in March 2014, Nancy Pelosi, a self-professed Catholic, and current Minority Leader in the US House of Representatives, was given the dubious “Margaret Sanger Award.”
So, what did Sanger stand for? To give you an idea, here are 12 quotes:
1) “[Our objective is] unlimited sexual gratification without the burden of unwanted children… [Women must have the right] to live … to love… to be lazy … to be an unmarried mother … to create… to destroy… The marriage bed is the most degenerative influence in the social order… The most merciful thing that a family does to one of its infant members is to kill it.”
– Margaret Sanger (editor). The Woman Rebel, Volume I, Number 1. Reprinted in Woman and the New Race. New York: Brentanos Publishers, 1922 (emphasis mine).
2) “We should hire three or four colored ministers, preferably with social-service backgrounds, and with engaging personalities. The most successful educational approach to the Negro is through a religious appeal. We don’t want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population. And the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members.”
– Margaret Sanger’s December 19, 1939 letter to Dr. Clarence Gamble, 255 Adams Street, Milton, Massachusetts. Original source: Sophia Smith Collection, Smith College, North Hampton, Massachusetts. Also described in Linda Gordon’s Woman’s Body, Woman’s Right: A Social History of Birth Control in America. New York: Grossman Publishers, 1976 (emphasis mine).
3) “Today eugenics is suggested by the most diverse minds as the most adequate and thorough avenue to the solution of racial, political and social problems.
“I think you must agree… that the campaign for birth control is not merely of eugenic value, but is practically identical with the final aims of eugenics… Birth control propaganda is thus the entering wedge for the eugenic educator.
“As an advocate of birth control I wish… to point out that the unbalance between the birth rate of the ‘unfit’ and the ‘fit,’ admittedly the greatest present menace to civilization, can never be rectified by the inauguration of a cradle competition between these two classes. In this matter, the example of the inferior classes, the fertility of the feeble-minded, the mentally defective, the poverty-stricken classes, should not be held up for emulation.
“On the contrary, the most urgent problem today is how to limit and discourage the over-fertility of the mentally and physically defective.”
– Margaret Sanger. “The Eugenic Value of Birth Control Propaganda.” Birth Control Review, October 1921, page 5 (emphasis mine).
4) “Our failure to segregate morons who are increasing and multiplying… demonstrates our foolhardy and extravagant sentimentalism…
“[Philanthropists] encourage the healthier and more normal sections of the world to shoulder the burden of unthinking and indiscriminate fecundity of others; which brings with it, as I think the reader must agree, a dead weight of human waste.
“Instead of decreasing and aiming to eliminate the stocks that are most detrimental to the future of the race and the world, it tends to render them to a menacing degree dominant…
“We are paying for, and even submitting to, the dictates of an ever-increasing, unceasingly spawning class of human beings who never should have been born at all.”
– Margaret Sanger. The Pivot of Civilization, 1922, pages 116, 122, and 189. Swarthmore College Library edition (emphasis mine).
5) “Birth control must lead ultimately to a cleaner race.”
– Margaret Sanger. Woman, Morality, and Birth Control. New York: New York Publishing Company, 1922, page 12 (emphasis mine).
6) “One fundamental fact alone, however, indicates the necessity of Birth Control if eugenics is to accomplish its purpose…
“Before eugenists and others who are laboring for racial betterment can succeed, they must first clear the way for Birth Control. Like the advocates of Birth Control, the eugenists, for instance, are seeking to assist the race toward the elimination of the unfit. Both are seeking a single end but they lay emphasis upon different methods.”
– Margaret Sanger. “Birth Control and Racial Betterment,” Feb 1919 (emphasis mine).
7) The government ought to “apply a stern and rigid policy of sterilization and segregation to that grade of population whose progeny is tainted, or whose inheritance is such that objectionable traits may be transmitted to offspring.”
And the government should “give certain dysgenic groups (those with ‘bad genes’) in our population their choice of segregation or sterilization.”
– Margaret Sanger, “A Plan for Peace.” Birth Control Review, April 1932, pages 107-108 (emphasis mine).
8) “The third group [of society] are those irresponsible and reckless ones having little regard for the consequences of their acts, or whose religious scruples prevent their exercising control over their numbers. Many of this group are diseased, feeble-minded, and are of the pauper element dependent upon the normal and fit members of society for their support. There is no doubt in the minds of all thinking people that the procreation of this group should be stopped.”
– Margaret Sanger. Speech quoted in Birth Control: What It Is, How It Works, What It Will Do. The Proceedings of the First American Birth Control Conference. Held at the Hotel Plaza, New York City, November 11-12, 1921. Published by the Birth Control Review, pages 172 and 174 (emphasis mine).
9) “There is only one reply to a request for a higher birthrate among the intelligent, and that is to ask the government to first take the burden of the insane and feeble-minded from your back. [Mandatory] sterilization for these is the answer.”
– Margaret Sanger, “The Function of Sterilization.” Birth Control Review, October 1926 (emphasis mine).
10) “In passing, we should here recognize the difficulties presented by the idea of ‘fit’ and ‘unfit.’ Who is to decide this question? The grosser, the more obvious, the undeniably feeble-minded should, indeed, not only be discouraged but prevented from propagating their kind. But among the writings of the representative Eugenists [sic], one cannot ignore the distinct middle-class bias that prevails.”
– Margaret Sanger, quoted in Charles Valenza. “Was Margaret Sanger a Racist?” Family Planning Perspectives, January-February 1985, page 44 (emphasis mine).
11) Birth control: “To create a race of thoroughbreds.”
– Margaret Sanger, “Unity.” The Birth Control Review, Nov 1921 (emphasis mine).
12) “Birth Control is not merely an individual problem; it is not merely a national question, it concerns the whole wide world, the ultimate destiny of the human race.
“Hordes of people [are] born, who live, yet who have done absolutely nothing to advance the race one iota. Their lives are hopeless repetitions… Such human weeds clog up the path, drain up the energies and the resources of this little earth. We must clear the way for a better world; we must cultivate our garden.”
– Margaret Sanger. Birth Control: Facts and Responsibilities, 1925 (emphasis mine).
Again, Margaret Sanger is the woman Planned Parenthood proudly affiliates with, and calls a “great hero.” In fact, although not mentioning Sanger’s obvious efforts to promote eugenics, Planned Parenthood goes on to state “Sanger’s early efforts remain the hallmark of Planned Parenthood’s mission.” – source
Five Things The Left Tries to Hide About Kermit Gosnell
Leftist hate of Brett Kavanaugh is unbounded – and it stems from terror that Kavanaugh will be instrumental in overturning Roe V. Wade. Yet while emotional leftists berate Kavanaugh supporters as inhumane and sexist, they conveniently overlook the atrocities of the abortion industry – and murderers like Kermit Gosnell.
Time and again, the pro-choice media has sought to exonerate Gosnell. Liberals falsely claim his trial occurred because of religious anti-abortion zealots. Why? Because his story sheds light on the horrors of the abortion industry like never before. Masquerading as a woman’s rights activist and zealously pro-choice doctor, Gosnell was left to butcher and blunder as he pleased.
Kermit Gosnell was ultimately convicted of murdering three born alive infants by stabbing their necks with scissors. Yet these are only three of many hundreds (if not thousands) of murders that Gosnell committed. Gosnell: The Untold Story of America’s Most Prolific Serial Killer was a nationally bestselling book in 2017, and now it has been turned in to a major motion picture premiering on October 12.
Here are five grisly facts about the Gosnell case, investigative journalists Ann McElhinney and Phelim McAleer, and America’s most prolific serial killer.
Kermit Gosnell was an abortion doctor. He owned a private practice nestled in the heart of Philadelphia where he employed a variety of unlicensed, under-privileged workers. When the FBI raided his clinic on February 18, 2010, they were horrified to find blood on the floor, the stench of urine in the air, flea-ridden cats wandering the halls, rusty and unsterile equipment sitting about, and a room full of moaning women who had been left alone on bloody recliners after their abortion procedures. They described his home as “a house of horrors” – and to this day it is boarded up and shunned by the neighborhood. Even more horrifying: Gosnell’s collection of forty-seven pairs of babies in his refrigerator –and the body parts discovered jammed in the garbage disposal.
2. Gosnell butchered women, botched abortions, and murdered born alive infants.
Multiple women died under Gosnell’s sloppy handiwork, but thousands of babies died by his purposeful hand. It was well known that he was rough with his patients, slapping their legs and shouting in their faces if they cried or told him they were scared. Gosnell was known for editing sonograms to make babies appear younger and smaller than they were, and he saved the biggest babies to be aborted on Sundays – when only he and his wife would be at the clinic to see how large these infants were.
3. Gosnell also made a living from illegally selling drugs.
Gosnell was supplying drug dealers whilst masking as a women’s health advocate and a benevolent community member – writing prescriptions for OxyContin, Percocet, Xanax, and codeine syrup for anyone who requested. “Patients” would show up to his clinic, wait a couple hours to meet with him, pay $150 for the appointment, and receive several prescriptions to whatever medication they requested. During the following weeks, that patient could call in and order as many new scripts for the prescription as they desired – for just $20 a script. As his luxury shore house and his wife’s many designer purses show, Gosnell was making bank. Ultimately it was Gosnell’s drug dealings that caused Detective Jim Wood to stumble into his house of horrors.
4. A husband and wife decided Gosnell must be exposed – and his story became a national bestseller.
Ann McElhinney and Phelim McAleer, the investigative journalists and authors of Gosnell: The Untold Story of America’s Most Prolific Serial Killer, spent three years researching this case and compiling evidence. They have both spoken with Gosnell himself – now an unrepentant and boastful prisoner serving three life term sentences in a Philadelphia prison. Now these passionate and determined duo have made Gosnell into a major motion picture premiering on October 12. Their work was no walk in the park. “Reading the testimony and sifting through the evidence in the case in the research for this book and writing the script of the movie has been brutal,” McElhinney wrote inGosnell’s preface. “I have wept at my computer. I have said the Our Father sitting at my desk. I am no holy roller – I hadn’t prayed in years – but at times when I was confronted with the worst of this story I didn’t know what else to do…”
5. The biased media refuses to acknowledge Gosnell.
When Gosnell: The Untold Story of America’s Most Prolific Serial Killer first was released, it blazed through the ranks on Amazon to become a national bestseller – selling out in just three days! Ranking at #3 in all books on Amazon, Gosnell was dubbed “Amazon’s #1 Hot New Release” – and should have been #4 on the New York Times best seller list. Yet the NYT utterly ignored Gosnell’s claim to fame, arguing that they represented the “best assessment of what books are the most broadly popular.” This mirrors much of what went on at the time of the actual Gosnell trial; hardly any media showed up at the courthouse, let alone covered the case.
Yet despite the media’s attempts to hush up Gosnell’s crimes, the book continues to thrive (and it was actually just reprinted in paperback). Now it is time for the movie to do its work.
Margaret Sanger and Kermit Gossnell are the faces of the Democratic Party of America. PERIOD.
Can you see this so clearly all over this sin ravaged world? The Blacks do not want to hear bad things about Margaret Sanger or Kermit Gossnell. They do not want to hear bad things about the Democrats. Basically, they don’t want to hear TRUTH!
If you have friends who are Margaret Sanger fans, you may want to share this article with them. Not sure whether it would make a difference at this point; the god of this world has deceived the masses. It does say that our God sends strong delusion and that the people would rather believe a lie. Don’t forget that Satan must go before God just as he did before his attacks on Job and his family.
The evil on this earth at the present time is much like the days of Noah. People are partying and drinking and having a grand old time. They have NO idea what is coming.
We are blessed that we do know these things, because God told us that they would happen. Every word in the Bible is TRUTH. God cannot lie. He wants His people to be informed.
“My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.
Because you have rejected knowledge,
I also will reject you from being priest for Me;
Because you have forgotten the law of your God,
I also will forget your children” (Hosea 4:6).
If you have never watched Maafa21, watch the trailer here:
Hopefully, you will look up the entire Maafa21 movie and watch it in its entirety.