Nikolas Cruz On Youtube: “I’m Going to be a Professional School Shooter” FBI Was Warned

Back in September of 2016, the FBI was deeply involved in their illegal surveillance of Donald Trump during his campaign. That same month the owner of a Youtube channel alerted the FBI that a person named Nikolas Cruz posted this: “I’m going to be a professional school shooter.” 

The owner of the Youtube channel, known as Ben the Bondsman, tells about this posting and how he immediately contacted his local FBI:

My heart breaks for the families who lost their loved ones.  If the FBI had been doing what they are paid to do, and truly investigated Nikolas Cruz, perhaps the victims of this horrific shooting would still be with us today.

All the signs were there

It is coming out that this troubled teen was expelled from his school and was told that he was not allowed on the school property with a back pack. Sources are also saying that Cruz was an ISIS sympathizer; followed CAIR on his FB, and also proudly displayed pictures of his many guns on his FB page.

Heads Should Roll at the FBI

This goes beyond tragic. This is criminal.  Many top officials of our  Federal Bureau of Investigation would rather be spying on a political candidate than thoroughly investigating a person who displayed all the signs of a mass shooter. Now, 17 people have lost their lives.

From gellerreport.com

GRAPHIC VIDEO: Islamic/Antifa links of Florida Mass Shooter

The mass murderer was immersed in Islamic and leftwing hate.

Nicolas Cruz has been arrested after opening fire on a Florida high school on Ash Wednesday, leaving as many as 17 dead and up to 50 injured. According to a former math teacher of Cruz at the school, he had been previously identified as a security threat and had been informed last year that he wouldn’t be allowed on campus with a backpack.

Here are some screenshots from  his social media pages. Scroll down for video.

 

Above from Instagram:

An Instagram page  belonging to Cruz showed pictures of guns and knives.

FOX News: The suspected gunman arrested in connection with Wednesday’s shooting at a Florida high school was identified as Nicolas Cruz, a U.S. official told The Associated Press.

Local media reported he was an 18-year-old former student of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, north of Miami. While some teachers said he demonstrated warning signs, Superintendent Robert Runcie said he was not aware of any specific warnings the school district had received regarding the shooter.

An Instagram page apparently belonging to Cruz showed pictures of guns and knives.

Superintendent: ‘Numerous fatalities’ in school shooting

One student told WJXT that “everyone predicted” the shooting, which killed multiple people, according to police.

“Honestly, a lot of people were saying it was gonna be him,” the unnamed student told the news station. He said kids joked around that the student would be the one to “shoot up the school.”

“It turns out, everyone predicted it,” the student said, adding the suspect knew the layout of the school.

“Yeah, he was on the third floor. He knows the school layout, he knows where everyone would be at as of right now,” the student said. “He’s been with us in fire drills, he’s prepared for this stuff.”

Sheriff Scott Israel said he didn’t know why the student left the school, as he was not currently enrolled.

A teacher at the high school told the Miami Herald the suspect was seen as a potential threat in the past, as he allegedly threatened students last year.

“We were told last year that he wasn’t allowed on campus with a backpack on him,” Jim Gard, who claimed to be a former teacher of the suspect’s, told the Herald. “There were problems with him last year threatening students, and I guess he was asked to leave campus.”

One student told WSVN he “stayed clear of [the suspect] most of the time.”

“My time in alternate school, I did not want to be with him at all because I didn’t want to cause any conflict with him, because of the impression he gave off,” the student said of the shooter. source 

I did not post the graphic video out of respect for the families of the deceased.

I am praying for these families  as I am sure most of us are.  I can’t imagine the agony they must be experiencing.

I pray that many will turn to our Lord Jesus at this time and be saved.

This could have been avoided if our FBI would have done their job!

MARANATHA!