“Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil;
Who put darkness for light, and light for darkness;
Who put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes,
And prudent in their own sight!”
Can you believe it, brethren? We are actually returning to evil segregation at the hand of a Black Principal of a school in lower Manhattan NY.
Principal Shanna Douglas:
The two-day exercise is meant to explore ‘How do our racial identities influence our experiences?’ Principal Shanna Douglas (pictured) told parents in an email
I can only surmise that the rationale behind this ridiculous change is so that CRT (Critical Race Theory) and the need for Whites to apologize for, well……….being white, can be taught!
- Next week, the Lower Manhattan Community Middle School will separate kids in grades seven and eight into five racial groups for a two-day program
- The two-day exercise is meant to explore ‘How do our racial identities influence our experiences?’ Principal Shanna Douglas told parents in an email
- Students will be divided into five groups: whites, Asians, mixed-race students will each have a group; African American and Hispanic students will be in one
- The fifth group will be for those who want to opt out of the exercise
- According to principal Douglas, the middle school is 44 percent Asian, 29 percent white, 15 percent Hispanic and 8 percent black
- Douglas said in the email that the school has failed to adequately address race issues in the past
- Department of Education spokesman Nathaniel Styer said this exercise will be entirely optional and student participation is not mandatory
- Some parents have shared mixed reactions to the practice, which is known as ‘affinity groups,’ but say they trust school staff to navigate the discussions
- Other parents have objected to the practice and think separating kids by race goes too far; someone on Twitter called it ‘woke racism’
A Manhattan middle school will racially separate students during a controversial social justice exercise officials say is meant to ‘undo the legacy of racism and oppression.’
Next week, the Lower Manhattan Community Middle School will reportedly separate kids in grades seven and eight into five racial groups for a two-day program meant to explore ‘How do our racial identities influence our experiences?’ Principal Shanna Douglas wrote in an email to parents.
The students will be divided into five racial groups: whites, Asians and mixed-race students will each get their own groups, African American and Hispanic students will be combined into one group, and there will be an additional group for those who are uncomfortable with the format, the New York Post reported.
Following the groupings, the students will enter into a discussion that ponders ‘why are we even talking about racial identity?’ according to the email.
Douglas told parents that the school – which is 44 percent Asian, 29 percent white 15 percent Hispanic and 8 percent black – has failed to adequately address race issues in the past, the Post reported.
She said part of the reason this program has come about is because of student’s interest in the topic of race. Source
Manhattan school to sort kids by race during social justice discussions
Read article in its entitety HERE
Brethren, I’m at a loss for words.