As the years go by, we have seen an alliance between Leftist liberals and Islamists. At first glance one may ask “What do these people have in common?”
It’s not rocket science. A rabid hatred of America is the common thread, and these despicable haters have very similar tactics to attempt to destroy our Republic.
Taqiyya is used in Islam
What is taqiyya? It is from the Qur’an and it gives the followers of Islam free license to Lie as long as the lie will further the cause of Islam. All of these Muslim organizations i.e. CAIR, Muslim Brotherhood, Islamic Council of America and many others use taqiyya on a regular basis. It is as natural as breathing.
After a horrific Jihadi attack on the West, members of all of the seemingly peaceful Islamic organizations come before the press and strongly denounce the terror attacks and even give their condolences to the families of the slaughtered.
Don’t believe it for a minute.
All of the Islamist organizations are cheering on the perpetrators behind the scenes. But Americans won’t see that. They are in collusion with the Leftist liberal press.
For those who are skeptical about the definition of ‘taqiyya’ please see the following:
Does Islam permit Muslims to lie?
Muslim scholars teach that Muslims should generally be truthful to each other, unless the purpose of lying is to “smooth over differences” or “gain the upper-hand over an enemy”
There are several forms of lying to non-believers that are permitted under certain circumstances, the best known being taqiyya (the Shia name). These circumstances are typically those that advance the cause of Islam – in some cases by gaining the trust of non-believers in order to draw out their vulnerability and defeat them. source
The Democrat’s “Wrap Up Smear” was revealed to the public by the gift who just keeps on giving, Nancy Pelosi.
She explained the practice of the Wrap Up Smear, unashamedly to the public in the video:
It’s simply a tactic out of the Democrat’s bible which is Saul Alinsky’s “Rules for Radicals.” The beauty of the tactic (to Leftists) is that they never have to think about morals or ethics (they have none) because the wrap up smear is just like taqiyya to Islamists: It furthers the cause of the radical Left. The means justifies the end.
From Rules for Radicals:
1. “Power is not only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have.” Power is derived from 2 main sources – money and people. “Have-Nots” must build power from flesh and blood.
2. “Never go outside the expertise of your people.” It results in confusion, fear and retreat. Feeling secure adds to the backbone of anyone.
3. “Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy.” Look for ways to increase insecurity, anxiety and uncertainty.
4. “Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.” If the rule is that every letter gets a reply, send 30,000 letters. You can kill them with this because no one can possibly obey all of their own rules.
5. “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.” There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions.
6. “A good tactic is one your people enjoy.” They’ll keep doing it without urging and come back to do more. They’re doing their thing, and will even suggest better ones.
7. “A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag.” Don’t become old news.
8. “Keep the pressure on. Never let up.” Keep trying new things to keep the opposition off balance. As the opposition masters one approach, hit them from the flank with something new.
9. “The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.” Imagination and ego can dream up many more consequences than any activist.
10. “The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition.” It is this unceasing pressure that results in the reactions from the opposition that are essential for the success of the campaign.
11. “If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive.” Violence from the other side can win the public to your side because the public sympathizes with the underdog.
12. “The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.” Never let the enemy score points because you’re caught without a solution to the problem.
13. “Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.
In case you didn’t know to whom Saul Alinsky dedicated his book:
“Lest we forget at least an over the shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology and history (and who is to know where mythology leaves off and history begins – or which is which), the very first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom – Lucifer.”
Many people have wondered why Ms. Sarsour has organized and marched in feminist and pro-choice marches. This doesn’t seem to match the narrative of Islam, especially how Islamist regimes treat their women.
Because of Taqiyya, the enemy of our souls has allowed women who are radical Islamists to act “outside the box” because it will further their agendas.
Think Rashida Tlaib:
What should we do in the midst of this mass lying and confusion?
First, we should understand that God is in full control – no matter what happens. This should bring much peace into the hearts of God’s people.
We should never stop praying for those who have been elected. I fully understand that most of these people will probably never come to the truth. But we are not God.
His arm is not too short to reach anyone.