At times I don’t want to look at the news. As a writer, I know that I must. I’m sick to death of the paid professional rioters and agitators. I’m also sick of the immoral marches for the right to murder babies. Transgender bathrooms are back in the news – mainly to see where President Trump stands on this issue.
Did you know that a top psychiatrist at Johns Hopkins wrote a paper, calling Transgenderism a mental illness? He did, and because of his compelling arguments against this aberrant behavior, Hopkins no longer does sex reassignment surgeries in their hospital. Here is the article I wrote on this subject:
What does the Left want?
- Planned Parenthood to be funded by our Government
- Funds to be sent internationally for Abortion in other countries
- Late term abortion and post birth abortion to be made legal
- Transgenderism taught to elementary aged students
- Transgender bathroom in all schools and stores
- Pedophilia to be considered just another sexual orientation
- Socialism/Communism instead of Capitalism and Freedom
- As many migrants from Terror laden countries to come freely into America
- Christians to be silenced in our society
- God to be removed from every public forum
- Christian businesses to be forced to take part in homosexual marriages
- Islam to be promoted in our society
- Israel to be boycotted, hated and hurt in every way
- Palestinians to be promoted world-wide as victims
- Hatred for law enforcement officers
- Hatred for patriotism
- Hatred for God (even though they call themselves atheists)
- NO borders
There are even people who call themselves Christians who are for many of these liberal causes.
“No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon” (Matthew 6:24).
Brethren, we are in a war with Satan and his minions like never before. He does know that his time is short. He knows the Word of God and he can discern the times and events.
Stand fast in the faith. Be bold when you defend that which is right and good and godly. We should never be ashamed that we are different! This is NOT our home – we are just passing through. All day long I think of His glorious appearing. I truly hate this earth. Some people think I’m nuts to say that.
Perhaps they have too tight a grip on this place and their material possessions.
“Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever” (1 John 2: 15-17).
Keep looking up. Make sure that your heart yearns for His appearing. If you struggle with this, ask Him to help you to repent and let go of this world and the things in it!